Windows 10: Console Connect

Discus and support Console Connect in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep trying to open Console Connect on my computer and all it does is show the loading screen and immediately close. I cant uninstall it from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Endless Caillou, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Console Connect

I keep trying to open Console Connect on my computer and all it does is show the loading screen and immediately close. I cant uninstall it from my computer to try to reinstall. anyone know what to do?

:)

Endless Caillou, Jun 21, 2019

2. Connect the console to his Xbox app on Windows

Hey Xbox Gamer!

In order to get your console connected with your Xbox App again, we suggest you try performing a

Factory Reset
    while keeping your games and apps.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.
    Make sure you have your email and password as you will be asked to sign back into your account afterwards. Let us know if this helps!

XBF Lance J, Jun 21, 2019
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Console Connect

Connecting my console to the PC

Hi,

Using PC as a screen for a video game console would depend on the console if it supports a computer as a screen. To properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you using an Xbox One or Xbox 360 console?
    • Is this your first time using your PC as a screen on your video game console?
    • Have you tried using a different monitor?

Wilfred Mac, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Console Connect

1. Console Connect - Similar Threads - Console Connect

2. No connection available on desktop pc - still works fine on laptop and consoles

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No connection available on desktop pc - still works fine on laptop and consoles: So, I've had my desktop PC for about 4 years now, and I don't recall ever having this issue. Woke up today, turned on the fiberbox and router, booted up the PC, and the PC simply will not connect to the internet. Neither my ethernet cable connection nor my wifi can connect....
  3. Realtek Audio Console not opening. Gives error "Cannot connect to RPC service." Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Console not opening. Gives error "Cannot connect to RPC service." Help!: Help Me On Desktop... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-console-not-opening-gives-error/87cc6d91-224b-4ccc-a26a-530252c04537
  4. Realtek Audio Console not opening. Gives error "Cannot connect to RPC service." Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Console not opening. Gives error "Cannot connect to RPC service." Help!: Help Me On Desktop... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-console-not-opening-gives-error/87cc6d91-224b-4ccc-a26a-530252c04537
  5. Xbox app black screen when connecting to console

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app black screen when connecting to console: Haii! So I was trying to connect to my console from the xbox PC app and all it does is black screen but it says I start remote play on the actual xbox I am on Windows 11 and Have a Xbox Series S Also it works fine when I connect on my phone its only my PC that has issues...
  6. Xbox app black screen when connecting to console

Xbox app black screen when connecting to console: Haii! So I was trying to connect to my console from the xbox PC app and all it does is black screen but it says I start remote play on the actual xbox I am on Windows 11 and Have a Xbox Series S Also it works fine when I connect on my phone its only my PC that has issues...
  7. your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because...: your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because you already have a console session in progress . i got this error windows 10 how fix this error please can you explain the steps ?...
  8. your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because...: your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because you already have a console session in progress . i got this error windows 10 how fix this error please can you explain the steps ?...
  9. your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because...

10. Realtek audio console cannot connect to RPC. What can I do to fix it ?

Realtek audio console cannot connect to RPC. What can I do to fix it ?: Hi,My computer has been repaired recently, and they replaced the motherboard. I reinstalled Windows 10 and all the necessary drivers from Acer support's website for my computer, but Realtek audio console always displays that it cannot connect to RPC. I've tried many solutions...