Windows 10: Console Lock Display Dff Timeout not working on 10

Discus and support Console Lock Display Dff Timeout not working on 10 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have added the Console Lock Display off time out to the advanced power options. However; the display does not turn off after locking the desktop. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by y2raza, Aug 7, 2015.

1. y2raza Win User

Console Lock Display Dff Timeout not working on 10

I have added the Console Lock Display off time out to the advanced power options. However; the display does not turn off after locking the desktop. The only solution i could find in Windows 8 was to reset the user security policies , but i cannot find that option in Windows 10. Any help is much appreciated.

:)

y2raza, Aug 7, 2015
  2. pdomino Win User

Screen Keeps Turning off and Going to Lock screen after a few minutes

Thanks for not flaming me haha !

LOCK SCREEN TIME OUT

See if you have the option for “Console lock display off timeout” to change the amount of time to lock screen.

pdomino, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Nicknec Win User
    How to configure Windows 10 account Auto locking feature

1. Add this to your registry.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\PowerSettings\7516b95f-f776-4464-8c53-06167f40cc99\8EC4B3A5-6868-48c2-BE75-4F3044BE88A7

Attributes DWORD

1 = Hide "Console lock display off timeout"

2 = Show "Console lock display off timeout"

you want DWORD2 so that it shows this options in Power Settings.

2. Go to power options in control panel

3. click on Change plan settings

4. click on Change Advanced Power Settings

5. under Display - Console Lock Display off timeout - change to 0 minutes.

Nicknec, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Console Lock Display Dff Timeout not working on 10

1. Console Lock Display Dff Timeout not working on 10 - Similar Threads - Console Lock Display

2. How to remove One minute console display off timeout.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove One minute console display off timeout.: How to remove One minute console display off timeout. The option to change the SettingMinutes can not be changed. Googling for a fix is frustrating because none of the fixes work....
  3. How to remove One minute console display off timeout.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove One minute console display off timeout.: How to remove One minute console display off timeout. The option to change the SettingMinutes can not be changed. Googling for a fix is frustrating because none of the fixes work....
  4. Simple Display and Console Lock Timeout Question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Simple Display and Console Lock Timeout Question: Windows 10 19041, but I don't think the build number makes any differenceI would like to have the following behaviour for screen off and console lock to be:1. Screen OFF after 10 minutes idle and not just black/blank screen with screensaver that leaves the monitor powered...
  5. Lock Screen Timeout?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lock Screen Timeout?: Hi All, I have set my display to never lock me out (i work from home) when both on power and battery. However, my screen still locks me out and shows me inactive after 5 minutes. I could be on the phone taking notes and my screen will timeout and lock. Is there something I...
  6. Screen lock or timeout

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen lock or timeout: My screen lock has been set to kick in at 15 mins for some time now but it locks after only a minute or two. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-lock-or-timeout/2bc2c310-a96b-4b5f-8907-d6eaa6e3a919
  7. Lock Screen Timeout

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lock Screen Timeout: I have followed all the suggestions made by changes in the registry and in the power options but the timeout in my Windows 10 still remains at 1 to 2 minutes. Is it any way I can just turn off all the functions related to having the computer going to sleep? Any help will be...
  8. Display, desktop, lock, and timeout

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display, desktop, lock, and timeout: There are 3 different personalized screens I am finding. The standard desktop background, and the lock screen. I am having trouble finding a way to customize this 3rd screen which is a timeout screen that plays a slideshow about a minute after inactivity. I move the mouse or...
  9. Change Lock Screen Display Off Timeout in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Lock Screen Display Off Timeout in Windows 10: How to: Change Lock Screen Display Off Timeout in Windows 10 How to Change "Console lock display off timeout" in Windows 10 Console lock display off timeout is the amount of minutes Windows will wait idle with no activity while on the lock screen when a user locks the...
  10. Add Console lock display off timeout to Power Options in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Console lock display off timeout to Power Options in Windows 10: How to: Add Console lock display off timeout to Power Options in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove "Console lock display off timeout" from Power Options in Windows 10 locks the computer before timing out and automatically turning off the display. The Console lock...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 console lock display off timeout not working

2. windows 10 console lock display off time-out

3. console lock display off timeout not working