Windows 10: console session as adm

Discus and support console session as adm in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; can not run sfc /scannow then the cmd window tells me I must be logged in as the administrator running a console session in order to use the sfc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JudieSchiel, Jan 23, 2020.

1. console session as adm

can not run sfc /scannow then the cmd window tells me I must be logged in as the administrator running a console session in order to use the sfc utility. I am logged in as the administrator

. Please help.

:)

JudieSchiel, Jan 23, 2020

2. console session?

What's a console session? I can't "sfc/scannow".

norcal3535, Jan 23, 2020
  3. rousha704 Win User
    console session as an administrator

Console session as an administrator doesn't start

rousha704, Jan 23, 2020
  4. console session as adm

just loaded win 10. can't send, forward, reply email. emails come in OK.

emails come in OK. Can not send, reply or forward email. it was suggested i try cmd prompt and sfc /scannow, but it says i must admin in console session. i am adm but have no idea what console session is. will appreciate help in non-technical terms.
    Thank you

BruceCynar, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

console session as adm

1. console session as adm - Similar Threads - console session adm

2. Your computer could not connect to another console session

in Windows 10 News
    Your computer could not connect to another console session: [IMG]If remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer and fails with the error message Your computer could not connect to another console session on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, then this post is intended to help you with the most applicable solutions to...
  3. How do I unlock a Windows 10 RDP session not the console?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unlock a Windows 10 RDP session not the console?: I am RDPing to a Windows 10 Pro machine. Some file transfer is set running and left to do its thing.Once the machine has locked the only option available is to disconnect the session and then reconnect, there appears to be no way to unlock the machine. The background is shown...
  4. cannot connect to another console session remote desktop. Win10 HELPP!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot connect to another console session remote desktop. Win10 HELPP!: hello. i was trying to connect my pc to the network folder to pass some files, and a message popped up saying: "Your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because you already have a console session in progress." in the network...
  5. Sessions in Microsoft Management Console

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sessions in Microsoft Management Console: Hi, May I know the architecture of where the sessions opened for CIFS shares are stored? Does it use a Microsoft Database? Is there any article supporting this?...
  6. adm account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adm account: how do i activate built in adm account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adm-account/59cd2322-c6db-4318-a2a0-1ae2ac14db48
  7. adm

in Windows 10 Customization
    adm: I am the only one on my computer!! so who setup admin management on my computer !! unless I was hacked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/adm/d50a93e6-cc9b-4e1f-a8e8-8eb258cd8e74
  8. console session as an administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    console session as an administrator: Console session as an administrator doesn't start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/console-session-as-an-administrator/92267398-4429-4ed9-8c48-20ddd599e592
  9. ADM 6520G 6600M/6700m Series

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    ADM 6520G 6600M/6700m Series: I am running ADM 6520G 6600M/6700m Series on a Lenvo z575 with 8Gb of RAM, W10 pro CLEAN INSTALL. Driver version 15.200.1062.1004. Apparently this card is too old for 15.7.1 Windows gave me fits but after a few reboots it works. My only problem is when I reboot or come...
  10. "You must be an administrator running a console session to use fsc."

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "You must be an administrator running a console session to use fsc.": sfc /scannow worked well until I reinstalled Windows 10 version 1607 (build 14393.105) with a version 1607 (build 14393.10) .iso file, which buiid, I immediately updated back to build 14303.105. After reinstalling but a few of my previously installed apps and programs, I...