Windows 10: Console to PC gaming

Discus and support Console to PC gaming in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Why can't I download my xbox games onto my pc, even though those games are available on pc. Like I couldn't download Smite from the microsoft store(it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by nV Maximum, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Console to PC gaming

Why can't I download my xbox games onto my pc, even though those games are available on pc. Like I couldn't download Smite from the microsoft store(it says I own it) onto my pc, but I was able to retrieve my smite account after I downloaded it from Steam.

:)

nV Maximum, Oct 11, 2019

2. Connecting my console to the PC

Hi,

Using PC as a screen for a video game console would depend on the console if it supports a computer as a screen. To properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you using an Xbox One or Xbox 360 console?
    • Is this your first time using your PC as a screen on your video game console?
    • Have you tried using a different monitor?

Wilfred Mac, Oct 11, 2019
  3. 0x803f8001 how do I fix the console and games?

Hi,

There are several factors why you are getting this error from your Xbox console. It is possible that the
    game was purchased and downloaded, but you aren't signed in and connected to Xbox Live or
    the game was purchased and downloaded by another family member, and that person is not signed in to the console.

To properly isolate your concern and provide and provide you an appropriate solution, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are you signed in to the account who purchased the game?
    • Is the game a digital copy?
    • Are there any other profiles downloaded on your console?

Loraine Mon, Oct 11, 2019
  4. AaronZQ Win User

Console to PC gaming

Console to PC: Games

Yeah, yeah. I know you're just trying to make more money, but it really sucks that I bought a $65 dollar game for console, then got a PC a couple months later and I have to re-buy the game just to play it. Why would I re-buy a game I already have? I'd
    really like it if I could at least get one of my games "back" without having to hook up my freaking xbox. The game in question is Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. Its kind of a bad system, its literally the same exact game and I have to re-buy it for no apparent reason.
    Oh wait, you want money. Right.

AaronZQ, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Console to PC gaming

1. Console to PC gaming - Similar Threads - Console gaming

2. is transfer data game console to xbox app pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is transfer data game console to xbox app pc: hi Is there a way to transfer game and backup data from xbox series x/s,one consoles to computer and run it in xbox app pc game pass? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-transfer-data-game-console-to-xbox-app-pc/a527c01f-8a18-4c04-bf09-d55780c82613
  3. is transfer data game console to xbox app pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is transfer data game console to xbox app pc: hi Is there a way to transfer game and backup data from xbox series x/s,one consoles to computer and run it in xbox app pc game pass? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-transfer-data-game-console-to-xbox-app-pc/a527c01f-8a18-4c04-bf09-d55780c82613
  4. Realtek HD Audio console Equalizer doesn't work in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek HD Audio console Equalizer doesn't work in games: After updating windows 10 to windows 11 i noticed that my sound is different when in games, while in programs like browser, etc the sound is normal with my current equalizer preset active. but when in game the equalizer doesnt seem to work changing preset still like <none>...
  5. Realtek HD Audio console Equalizer doesn't work in games

Realtek HD Audio console Equalizer doesn't work in games: After updating windows 10 to windows 11 i noticed that my sound is different when in games, while in programs like browser, etc the sound is normal with my current equalizer preset active. but when in game the equalizer doesnt seem to work changing preset still like <none>...
  6. I ordered the wrong compatible game for my console. Would like to know if I can still get a...

I ordered the wrong compatible game for my console. Would like to know if I can still get a...: Please let me know if this is possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-ordered-the-wrong-compatible-game-for-my-console/81d88f93-e5d1-4364-a53d-c654ab5126d3
  7. I ordered the wrong compatible game for my console. Would like to know if I can still get a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I ordered the wrong compatible game for my console. Would like to know if I can still get a...: Please let me know if this is possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-ordered-the-wrong-compatible-game-for-my-console/81d88f93-e5d1-4364-a53d-c654ab5126d3
  8. use labtop as a screen for old game console

in Windows 10 Gaming
    use labtop as a screen for old game console: Hi, I have a Nintendo Gamecube and have recently got an act to HDMI converter to use to it on newer tv's I have moved even more recently but had to leave that tv behind. I do have and Accer Nitro 5 with an HDMI port. is there an app that i can get or is already on my labtop...
  9. use labtop as a screen for old game console

use labtop as a screen for old game console: Hi, I have a Nintendo Gamecube and have recently got an act to HDMI converter to use to it on newer tv's I have moved even more recently but had to leave that tv behind. I do have and Accer Nitro 5 with an HDMI port. is there an app that i can get or is already on my labtop...
  10. Microsoft Store on Console system all of the installed games not showing Manage Button...

Microsoft Store on Console system all of the installed games not showing Manage Button...: This is my question post; I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem on their Xbox and if anyone have found anyway to fix this type of problemMicrosoft store on Xbox One X, installed games not showing Manage Button, it shows INSTALL You own This, for games...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows gaming console