Windows 10: Constand BSOD in Windows 10?

Discus and support Constand BSOD in Windows 10? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I recently cleaned out my PC and seemingly out of nowhere after booting it back up I would get constant BSODs for doing the most mundane... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Seungju _1997, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Constand BSOD in Windows 10?

Hi all,

I recently cleaned out my PC and seemingly out of nowhere after booting it back up I would get constant BSODs for doing the most mundane tasks like web browsing or opening a few applications at the same time, none of which happened before.

I'm unsure whether this is a hardware or software problem, but I was told that I'd be able to find the direct source of the problem by looking into the mini dump files. I've posted a link to mine down below, but have absolute no idea of how to read it.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmJ31t5bnaiKpHd-PEcXVxP_uQDq?e=CvnwTb

If anyone could help, that be great!

Seung-ju

:)

Seungju _1997, Sep 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Constand BSOD in Windows 10?

Delta6326, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Constand BSOD in Windows 10?

1. Constand BSOD in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Constand BSOD

2. Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset: Recently my laptop has been randomly freezing completely. There is no blue screen, the audio stops and the trackpad and keyboard stop working. I have only recently factory reset my device 2 weeks ago due to BSOD issues. I have checked the event viewer after the freezing,...
  3. Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset: Recently my laptop has been randomly freezing completely. There is no blue screen, the audio stops and the trackpad and keyboard stop working. I have only recently factory reset my device 2 weeks ago due to BSOD issues. I have checked the event viewer after the freezing,...
  4. Troubleshooting a Myriad of BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooting a Myriad of BSODs: Below is a list of the various BSOD's that I've received over the past three weeks that I've been attempting to troubleshoot. I've looked most of them up on this and other forums and attempted a myriad of proposed solutions. Unfortunately I cannot replicate the BSODs; they...
  5. Troubleshooting a Myriad of BSODs

Troubleshooting a Myriad of BSODs: Below is a list of the various BSOD's that I've received over the past three weeks that I've been attempting to troubleshoot. I've looked most of them up on this and other forums and attempted a myriad of proposed solutions. Unfortunately I cannot replicate the BSODs; they...
  6. PC BSOD - Minidump file attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC BSOD - Minidump file attached: Hi to anyone that reads this. I've been blue screening daily. My friend came over to try to do something with windows without actually wiping the pc clean. We reset with files??? idk what that means. Anyway, today, I got a weird blue screen. First of it's kind. My audio...
  7. PC BSOD - Minidump file attached

PC BSOD - Minidump file attached: Hi to anyone that reads this. I've been blue screening daily. My friend came over to try to do something with windows without actually wiping the pc clean. We reset with files??? idk what that means. Anyway, today, I got a weird blue screen. First of it's kind. My audio...
  8. Multiple BSOD Problems

Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  9. Constand BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constand BSODs: Ive been having bsods constantly for months. For some reason, however, it typically doesn't happen when i have a game running. Also, every time i get a bsod the bottom quarter of the bsod screen has a corrupted look. Anyways, here's my last dump file, run through...
  10. Constand BSOD crashing, different code given each time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constand BSOD crashing, different code given each time: Hello, I'm getting constant BSOD crashes. The system lasts between 5 and 15 minutes between crashes. If I'm running COD: Warzone, the computer will not crash. I've clean installed Windows 10 again and the problem persists....