Windows 10: Constanly getting BSOD - Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation

Discus and support Constanly getting BSOD - Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Started happening after I connected an external connection for HDMI using thunderbolt.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YoavMitrani, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Constanly getting BSOD - Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation

Started happening after I connected an external connection for HDMI using thunderbolt.

:)

YoavMitrani, Oct 23, 2020

2. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

A. Analysis Results

File Name: 080119-11437-01.dmp

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6)

IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.sys

File Name: 081319-9890-01.dmp

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswbidsdriver.sys

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSP.sys

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.sys

File Name: 081319-11156-01.dmp

File Name: 081419-10734-01.dmp

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswbidsdriver.sys

File Name: 081419-11937-01.dmp

B. Third Party Drivers

All of below are AVAST

aswSnx.sys

aswbidsdriver.sys

aswSP.sys

C. Recommendations

1. Create a system restore point first so that if something wrong happens you can revert.

Type restore point in Cortana Search > Create a Restore point > Check whether against your drive, Protection is ON or not. If not ON, click Configure button below to Make it ON > Now press Create to create a restore point

2. Update your AVAST to latest. If BSOD doesn't stop, get rid of AVAST.

Vijay_Verma, Oct 23, 2020
  3. AngHerath Win User
    Constant BSOD. Stop code: Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation

I regret to inform you that the BSOD has occurred again with the stop code Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation. Would you also need the dump for that too? It is in the same folder as the others.

AngHerath, Oct 23, 2020
  4. phelanka7 Win User

Constanly getting BSOD - Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6)

I have been getting this error (BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6)) typically while playing video games but have seen it occur simply idling. The thing that I find strange is that I don't even have the Driver Verifier turned on. I have done the "verifier /reset" command which was one of the first things I tried to do to fix it after Googling the error. I have tried a number of things to try and fix this. A non-exhaustive list includes:

• Reinstalling GPU drivers using DDR (Display Driver Remover)
    • Meticulously updating every single driver for every device
    • Clean out the registry using CCleaner
    • Flashing BIOS
    • Ran Memtest86 (RAM stress test)
    • Ran Prime95 (cpu stress test)
    • chkdsk

I'm far from computer illiterate but this has me completely stumped. So I come to you, the experts, hat in hand. Please help me. You're my only hope.

phelanka7, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Constanly getting BSOD - Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation

1. Constanly getting BSOD - Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation - Similar Threads - Constanly getting BSOD

2. BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: So apparently I was trying to use Microsoft Defender Antivirus offline scanI downloaded a fake file exe from a plagarised google sponsored website a few days back and suspect that its causing all the problems, but im also not sure if i have the problems before thatWhen the...
  3. BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: So apparently I was trying to use Microsoft Defender Antivirus offline scanI downloaded a fake file exe from a plagarised google sponsored website a few days back and suspect that its causing all the problems, but im also not sure if i have the problems before thatWhen the...
  4. Driver_Verifier_dma_Violation BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver_Verifier_dma_Violation BSOD: Hello, I have been dealing with this issue for a while now and it is finally time I reach out since I can't seem to find an answer on google. My PC has been blue screening as well as having micro freezes and I have no idea why. The error code that I get when a crash happens...
  5. Windows 10 BSOD Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation

Windows 10 BSOD Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation: Hey, So I updated windows on my Microsoft Surface Pro 7 maybe a month ago, and ever since, I've been getting constant blue screen crashes that say "driver_verifier_dma_violation". They occur every 10-15 minutes of use on my pc. I've already tried disabling driver verifier,...
  6. BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION e6

BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION e6: Hello One of our Lenovo P53 Notebooks threw this bluescreen today, out of nowhere the user was typing in notepad. It is not reproducable. Driver verifier is disabled. I have a minidmup and a memorydump, please tell me what's needed. I tried analyzing them using WinDBG...
  7. Still getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD after I disabled my verifier.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Still getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD after I disabled my verifier.: I turned on verifier to problem-solve bsod issues in windows10 (I know, not a very good idea). Now every time I press the sleep button on my laptop I get the DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION blue-screen error. This did not happen prior to me turning on verifier, and now that...
  8. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD whenever video played

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD whenever video played: Hi, With latest Windows update (1903), I'm getting a predictable BSOD every time any video file is played. I tried using VLC and other apps to ensure it was not the app but crash is consistent (usually happens within few seconds on opening the file). I had recently plugged...
  9. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: I am getting a BSOD on my system intermittently. There is no specific application that triggers it, but my system is consistently connected to a Dell TB16 Dock.Here is the minidump file ....
  10. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6)

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6): I have been getting this error (BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6)) typically while playing video games but have seen it occur simply idling. The thing that I find strange is that I don't even have the Driver Verifier turned on. I have done the "verifier /reset" command...