Windows 10: Constant and various BSOD involving ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support Constant and various BSOD involving ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; OS: Win 10 x64; CPU: Intel i7-7700HQ; graphics: Intel HD 630, NVIDIA GTX 1060. For about a year I have had lots of crashes when I do something that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AsakazeYuka, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Constant and various BSOD involving ntoskrnl.exe

OS: Win 10 x64; CPU: Intel i7-7700HQ; graphics: Intel HD 630, NVIDIA GTX 1060.

For about a year I have had lots of crashes when I do something that makes intensive use of the graphic card. I haven't identified any particular condition that triggers the crashes. Usually, after running an application for a while, from just a few seconds to maybe an hour, a BSOD occurs. The BSOD's are not of the same type, even if they happen with the same application running. I have done the following:

1. Initially I thought the problem might be related to internal temperature, so I actually put the laptop in the refrigerator before using it. This method delays the crash, but would not stop it, which seemed to confirm the guess. However, in certain cases, crashes still happen when both CPU and graphic card's temperatures remain below 60 C, and in such cases freezing the laptop seem to no longer delay the crashes. When running other computationally demanding programs, the CPU temperature could get to over 90 C without causing any crashes, so I believe the problem is not with the CPU.

2. I uninstalled drivers for the graphic cards and reinstalled the newest versions. I also tried with older versions. This does not solve the problem.

3. Built-in system reset/recover does not solve the problem, although I never reinstalled Windows from scratch.

4. Yesterday I found from the dumps that all recent crashes are related to ntoskrnl.exe, and certain online sources recommended a memtest. No problems were identified after running the test.

Note: the crashes started after I had the laptop repaired for a different problem. Shortly after I bought the laptop, the battery could no longer be charged. The repair technician made a few attempts, and finally decided to change both the motherboard and the battery.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

AsakazeYuka, Aug 4, 2019

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Velokki Win User
    Constant crashes on fresh W10 - ntoskrnl.exe

Right, I decided to run the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool. This is what it came up with:

Constant and various BSOD involving ntoskrnl.exe [​IMG]

This showed up on the boot after that:

Constant and various BSOD involving ntoskrnl.exe [​IMG]

I take it the RAM is faulty then?

Velokki, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Constant and various BSOD involving ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD ntoskrnl, plz help!

Hello, I'm having bsod when I launch benchmark with sisoft sandra.

I got 2 different bsod DRIVER_CORRUPTED_XPOOL and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER all with the same driver ntoskrnl.

what to do?

i'm using win10 64bit.

thank you

S_Bourghol, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Constant and various BSOD involving ntoskrnl.exe

1. Constant and various BSOD involving ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - Constant various BSOD

2. Why am I receiving constant BSOD involving KMODE, WatchDogs, Ntoskrnl?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I receiving constant BSOD involving KMODE, WatchDogs, Ntoskrnl?: I am receiving just constant BSODs for different reasons. I've updated to the latest version of Windows 11 and it seems like it's gotten worse. Here's a google drive link to the latest minidump files -...
  3. Why am I receiving constant BSOD involving KMODE, WatchDogs, Ntoskrnl?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I receiving constant BSOD involving KMODE, WatchDogs, Ntoskrnl?: I am receiving just constant BSODs for different reasons. I've updated to the latest version of Windows 11 and it seems like it's gotten worse. Here's a google drive link to the latest minidump files -...
  4. Constant BSOD for various errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD for various errors: Hello,My Windows 10 PC was working fine last Sunday and now it is constantly getting BSOD every 20 minutes or so, it seems to crash faster if I am playing a game.Things that I have tried:Run windows update and install everythingDo a clean re-installation of NVIDIA driversRun...
  5. Constant BSOD for various errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD for various errors: Hello,My Windows 10 PC was working fine last Sunday and now it is constantly getting BSOD every 20 minutes or so, it seems to crash faster if I am playing a game.Things that I have tried:Run windows update and install everythingDo a clean re-installation of NVIDIA driversRun...
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  7. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. BSOD various ntoskrnl

BSOD various ntoskrnl: Hi guys! Made a fresh Win10 install with just basic software (Like whocrashed) I have tried using the Guru3Ds tool to remove all traces of old video card drivers and installed the newest ones without any extra software or bloatware. Have ran Memtest for 24 hours without a...
Tags: