Windows 10: Constant audio and video stuttering Windows 10

Discus and support Constant audio and video stuttering Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I currently own a lenovo ideapad 310 15isk laptop with a conexant smartaudio hd sound driver. Anytime I use the computer, the video and audio stutters.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lagant, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Lagant Win User

Constant audio and video stuttering Windows 10

I currently own a lenovo ideapad 310 15isk laptop with a conexant smartaudio hd sound driver. Anytime I use the computer, the video and audio stutters. I have had this issue for the past month now. At first i thought it was my sound driver, but the problem came back. Then I thought it was my wifi adapter but the stutter returns after a day. Just when I think I've solved this issue, it keeps coming back and it's driving me crazy. I have done all these steps from a thread found in this forum and more:
    -Updated Windows 10 to fall Creators Update
    -Updated graphics driver
    -Updated sound driver
    -Updated wireless drivers
    -Disabled wifi card and used a USB adaptor instead
    -Disabled my page file
    -Disabled event log
    -Tried a different browser
    -Reset Wifi adapter.
    -Changed bit depth and sample rate of speakers.

These are all the "solutions" I have tried in my attempt to rid myself of this problem. I don't have BitDefender on my computer, so that's not the root cause. If anyone can help me with my dilemma and get rid of this issue once and for all, I would greatly appreciate it

:)

Lagant, Nov 26, 2017

2. Stuttering audio playback with Bose QC35 bluetooth headphones

Ive purchased the Bose QC 35 bluetooth headphones. They have been paired with my Windows 10 desktop. Audio plays with constant stuttering. I have updated Windows, audio drivers, and the headphones themselves.

I have chosen the headphone profile (not headset profile) for audio playback.

I have tried disabling all enhancements.

I have unchecked allow applications to take exclusive control of this device.

I have turned off hands-free telephony.

When paired with my iphone the audio is fine. I tried my wife's Beats headphones and they stutter on Win 10 too, but on iPhone/iPad there's no stutter.

Its obviously a Win 10 issue as i see other people have had the same issue, but there doesn't seem to be a fix.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

johannblandford, Nov 26, 2017
  3. Choppy Bluetooth Audio

Hi Dennis,

Just out of curiousity, does the audio start stuttering as soon as you connect your headphones, or do your headphones work just fine for a while and sometimes they will suddenly be stuttering?

Also, while stuttering do you notice things like YouTube videos stuttering in addition to the audio stuttering as well?

In my own experience I've noticed that internet videos stutter in addition to the audio stuttering (I mean just the videos, the programs themselves and my mouse and everything else are working just fine), and the stuttering doesn't start right away. Some
    times it happens some times it doesn't.

Recently I haven't experienced stuttering. However, I don't know if the issur has actually been fixed or if that is just a coincidence.

GenericalUser, Nov 26, 2017
  4. Constant audio and video stuttering Windows 10

Reenable page file and check for DPC latency

theveterans, Nov 26, 2017
Thema:

Constant audio and video stuttering Windows 10

1. Constant audio and video stuttering Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Constant audio video

2. Windows audio video mouse everything stutters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows audio video mouse everything stutters: I have amd 7600x, 32gb ram 4800MT/s, rtx 3060 12gb, 1 month old system I am facing same problem on window 11 and 10 Pro with all the lastest window update as of posting this question.Annoying party if there is songsaudio video micro stutters last for 1sec and mouse lag. As...
  3. PC Audio and Video Stutter Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Audio and Video Stutter Windows 10: This is copied and pasted from my forum post I just made on tomshardware.com, so I used a thread there as a reference although I have seen a thread on Microsoft with a nearly identical...
  4. Constant audio stuttering with windows 10 bluetooth

Constant audio stuttering with windows 10 bluetooth: Any bluetooth audio device I use on my windows 10 pc is constantly stuttering. I have tried reinstalling the drivers of the devices and the driver for my USB bluetooth adaptor. Any USB connected audio device works fine. Here's an example of the stuttering I've also tried...
  5. Games and audio constantly stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games and audio constantly stuttering: Hello, I've ran into an issue where games and audio keep stuttering. I think the same applies to videos and even OS in general, but its much less visible there. But in some games the thing turns extreme and the game stutters multiple times per second not dependent on high...
  6. Video and audio stuttering

Video and audio stuttering: I recently bought a brand new pc - AMD Ryzen 9 3900X AM4 Tray Corsair DDR 4 64G 32Gx2 3200 CL16 Vengeance LPX CMK64GX4M2E3200C16 Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4 CPU Cooler Special Edition for AM4 Asus PRIME X570-PRO A-DATA SSD 2TB XPG Spectrix S40G RGB M.2 2280 Corsair iCUE 465X RGB...
  7. Video Stutter/Audio Buzz

Video Stutter/Audio Buzz: For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the...
  8. Video Stutter/Buzz In Audio

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Stutter/Buzz In Audio: For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the...
  9. Win10 Audio and video stutter

Win10 Audio and video stutter: Hi, I have tried everything and have not found a solution. About a week ago I played around with the Windows audio enhancements while listening to youtube videos - no issues from that. Then, with my HDD running very slowly (has been for a while), I installed Acronis True...
  10. Bluetooth audio stutters constantly, unusable

Bluetooth audio stutters constantly, unusable: I had to replace my motherboard and reinstalled Windows 10 Professional (64 bit) since then my Bluetooth headphones are unstable and constantly stutter. Despite having a 100m range Bluetooth adapter moving just 1-2m away generally loses the connection. Even the smallest...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 constant stuttering