Windows 10: Constant BDOS for no clear reason and different stop codes every time

Discus and support Constant BDOS for no clear reason and different stop codes every time in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I built my first pc last year, and finally managed to install windows via a USB ISO my cousin made. Since April 2021, when I installed windows, I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anonymous Fibonacci, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Constant BDOS for no clear reason and different stop codes every time

I built my first pc last year, and finally managed to install windows via a USB ISO my cousin made. Since April 2021, when I installed windows, I can't go more than an hour or two without getting BDOSed. most of my time on this pc has been troubleshooting. I've run system checks and memory checks to no avail. in the last 32ish hours I recorded all stop codes that came up:Kernel_Security_Check_Failure Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal fwpkclnt.sysKernel_Mode_Heap_CorruptionSystem_Service_Exception nvddmkm.sysPage_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area Ntfs.sysUnexpected_Kernel_Mode_TrapKmode_Exception_Not_Ha

:)

Anonymous Fibonacci, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Darkula Win User
    BSOD has a different stop code whenever I do a task.

I've uninstalled the drivers as you suggested, but the BSoD happened again, this time with the stop code: ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READ-ONLY MEMORY. I've also noticed that the mouse seems to take a long time to respond to a different program whenever I click on something, as well as go forward whenever I backspace on a website or folder.

Darkula, Nov 25, 2021
  4. WorkGroup Win User

Constant BDOS for no clear reason and different stop codes every time

Constant BSOD with different stop codes

Hello all, would really appreciate some help with this. At my wits end.

Process of elimination will not work with hardware removal, as the system is dependent on each other part to work, ie. cannot remove RAM to see if that's the cause, or the PSU, or the chipset or motherboard etc.

Instead, would like to know if there is a Windows 10 error log that may be examined to determine what happened precisely before the crash. Or some other method to do a system analysis of sorts to see what is causing the crash.

Essentially, my new build was purring along wonderfully for about 3 months. A week or so ago, it has started randomly crashing with a blue screen, each time it gives a different Windows stop code before it attempts to restart. Here are the different stop codes it has given:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY

My system build is an AMD 6-core desktop, 64 bit Windows 10 OS, on an SSD, 32 gigs ram.

The only pattern or "trigger" I have noticed before each crash is that it occurs from either a browser being used or my mail program. No other programs open or running at the same time, so nothing hardware intensive. The browsers are either Edge or Chrome, and the mail program is Windows Live 2012. Happens upon first opening the browser or mail, or when already open and a new tab is required or linked from within the mail program.

The system may crash several times after the first BSOD occurs before finally stabilizing for a few hours.

Much appreciated again,

-

WorkGroup, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Constant BDOS for no clear reason and different stop codes every time

1. Constant BDOS for no clear reason and different stop codes every time - Similar Threads - Constant BDOS clear

2. Constant BSOD crashing with different reason each time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD crashing with different reason each time: I am getting constant BSOD for a few days now, often with different reason in the BSOD screen.Below is the minidump file for the last few...
  3. Constant BDOS for no clear reason and different stop codes every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BDOS for no clear reason and different stop codes every time: I built my first pc last year, and finally managed to install windows via a USB ISO my cousin made. Since April 2021, when I installed windows, I can't go more than an hour or two without getting BDOSed. most of my time on this pc has been troubleshooting. I've run system...
  4. Constant BDOS for no clear reason and different stop codes every time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BDOS for no clear reason and different stop codes every time: I built my first pc last year, and finally managed to install windows via a USB ISO my cousin made. Since April 2021, when I installed windows, I can't go more than an hour or two without getting BDOSed. most of my time on this pc has been troubleshooting. I've run system...
  5. BSOD Constantly with no clear reason!

BSOD Constantly with no clear reason!: Hey guys! Hope you all are having a good day because I'm not! I've recently upgraded my pc from an Intel Core i5 2300, 8GB of DDR3 ram dual channel 4+4 Ram module, a Radeon R9 380 and a motherboard that I don't remember the exact model of! I had not known issues with running...
  6. Constant BSODs with a different reason each time

Constant BSODs with a different reason each time: I had just finished my first and newest pc build, and shortly after up to now I've been experiencing tons of BSODs, especially while I'm using the machine. Each time it gives me different reasons, so it's pretty hard to figure out what's causing it. I've been updating my...
  7. BSOD multiple different reasons every time

BSOD multiple different reasons every time: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akfx8HuXFhS3gRccczRC0SbOMxJ_?e=fCugGu above is the mycloud link to my minidump files. it started when my OS was on a failing old 500gb HDD, so i brought a new MOBO with M.2 slots and installed the OS onto an M.2 SSD, the problem got worse, so i just got a...
  8. BDOS stop code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BDOS stop code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: HI At random points my pc is unresponsive then after a few seconds, a bdos pops up with the code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. All drivers are up to date and i uninstalled unit virus also i did the SFC scan and found nothing. How can i fix this? submitted by /u/MATRIXwind...
  9. Constant BSOD and Restarting with Different BSOD Error Codes Every Time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Constant BSOD and Restarting with Different BSOD Error Codes Every Time: My PC since building has randomly been crashing and BSOD'ing around 3 times a day. I get different error codes almost every time. Sometimes, the PC will restart without BSOD'ing, and sometimes it will BSOD and not create a dump file which is really frustrating. Here is my...
  10. Constant BSOD with different stop codes

Constant BSOD with different stop codes: Hello all, would really appreciate some help with this. At my wits end. Process of elimination will not work with hardware removal, as the system is dependent on each other part to work, ie. cannot remove RAM to see if that's the cause, or the PSU, or the chipset or...