Windows 10: Constant Black screen and restart since I upgrade to Win11 with Nvidia Studio Driver!

Discus and support Constant Black screen and restart since I upgrade to Win11 with Nvidia Studio Driver! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WkD6bNOJ7rdWuBF9PE48JndUSqhwfWil/view?usp=sharingI have attached the Minidump file in the Google Drive in case you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 911ljt, Jun 26, 2022.

1. 911ljt Win User

Constant Black screen and restart since I upgrade to Win11 with Nvidia Studio Driver!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WkD6bNOJ7rdWuBF9PE48JndUSqhwfWil/view?usp=sharingI have attached the Minidump file in the Google Drive in case you need it.This is outrageously bad! Windows 11 is extremely unstable and crash my pc almost 1 time per 3 days! I m using a 3090 FE and 9900KS, 128GB DDR4 ram. Nvidia Latest Studio driver 512.96.I have tried the following:1. DDU uninstall the Nvidia driver, and install the latest one - Check, not working2. DDU uninstall the Nvidia driver, Let the system automatically upgrade the driver - Check, not working3. Change the GPU power setting to max perform

:)

911ljt, Jun 26, 2022
  2. hazzz Win User

nvidia geforce 341.02 driver causes black screen

I am also having the same problem, ie. black screen. I am using an alienware M11x laptop and Geforce nvidia 342.01 driver. (Until now I couldnt find a solution)For the past 1 month, I have been looking for a solution in the internet and havent found one, although there are varieties of solutions have been offered and I have tried all those solutions, but none works on my laptop. Most of them suggest to reboot to safe mode, and after that use DDU to uninstall and clean all Nvidia driver related files in the system, and perform a custom install of the driver (Perform Clean Install). I have done that and once it is finished installing the driver, it reboots and there it goes again, BLACK SCREEN. Now I am using the standard Intel HD driver, very standard one.Appreciate any info to solve this. Thanks.

hazzz, Jun 26, 2022
  3. nvidia geforce 341.02 driver causes black screen

I followed your tip of uninstalling the existing driver before installing the new one, and it works! No black screens and no need to force restart the PC.

These are the steps i took:
    - Uninstalled the existing driver via Device Manager, restarted.
    After the reboot, Windows will immediately attempt to reinstall it, so i opened the task manager, and killed the "Driver Installation Module" process.

- Installed the driver downloaded from nvidia, and voilá, currently running 365.19, no issues so far.

WinInsiderBeta, Jun 26, 2022
  4. Time Lady Win User

Constant Black screen and restart since I upgrade to Win11 with Nvidia Studio Driver!

Black screen NVidia

Yes, once when I downloaded an nVidia driver update via GeForce experience. I had a black screen on restart but I could open task manager & see it, I closed all instances of nVidia & the screen popped into life, I then uninstalled the nVidia driver & GeForce
    experience & downloaded them directly from nVidia. No problems since.

Time Lady, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

1. Constant Black screen and restart since I upgrade to Win11 with Nvidia Studio Driver! - Similar Threads - Constant Black screen

2. Black screen after installing Nvidia Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after installing Nvidia Drivers: I am on a Lenovo Legion 5 Pro Gen 7 laptop with Ryzen 6800h and a RTX 3060. I was installing the newest Nvidia Drivers and after the drivers were halfway through downloading, my screen went black and I wasn't able to do anything. I restarted my computer multiple times, booted...
  3. Black screen after installing Nvidia Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after installing Nvidia Drivers: I am on a Lenovo Legion 5 Pro Gen 7 laptop with Ryzen 6800h and a RTX 3060. I was installing the newest Nvidia Drivers and after the drivers were halfway through downloading, my screen went black and I wasn't able to do anything. I restarted my computer multiple times, booted...
  4. Black screen after installing Nvidia driver.

Black screen after installing Nvidia driver.: I've been dealing with this for a few weeks now. Anytime I try to update my driver to a Nvidia driver the screen will go black. It'll make a noise when I click on my mouse like there's a pop up but obviously I can't see it. When you restart the computer it'll freeze on the...
  5. Black screen after installing Nvidia driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen after installing Nvidia driver.: I've been dealing with this for a few weeks now. Anytime I try to update my driver to a Nvidia driver the screen will go black. It'll make a noise when I click on my mouse like there's a pop up but obviously I can't see it. When you restart the computer it'll freeze on the...
  6. nvlddmkm.sys Constant Black screen and restart on Win11 with Nvidia Studio Driver!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvlddmkm.sys Constant Black screen and restart on Win11 with Nvidia Studio Driver!: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WkD6bNOJ7rdWuBF9PE48JndUSqhwfWil/view?usp=sharingI have attached the Minidump file in the Google Drive in case you need it.This is outrageously bad! Windows 11 is extremely unstable and crash my pc almost 1 time per 3 days! I m using a 3090 FE...
  7. nvlddmkm.sys Constant Black screen and restart on Win11 with Nvidia Studio Driver!

nvlddmkm.sys Constant Black screen and restart on Win11 with Nvidia Studio Driver!: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WkD6bNOJ7rdWuBF9PE48JndUSqhwfWil/view?usp=sharingI have attached the Minidump file in the Google Drive in case you need it.This is outrageously bad! Windows 11 is extremely unstable and crash my pc almost 1 time per 3 days! I m using a 3090 FE...
  8. Constant Black screen and restart since I upgrade to Win11 with Nvidia Studio Driver!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Black screen and restart since I upgrade to Win11 with Nvidia Studio Driver!: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WkD6bNOJ7rdWuBF9PE48JndUSqhwfWil/view?usp=sharingI have attached the Minidump file in the Google Drive in case you need it.This is outrageously bad! Windows 11 is extremely unstable and crash my pc almost 1 time per 3 days! I m using a 3090 FE...
  9. Updated nVidia drivers, screens blacking out

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Updated nVidia drivers, screens blacking out: I"m not getting a BSOD, but the system is recording all sorts of errors and warnings, so hopefully this is the right place... Windows 10 Pro, EVGA Geforce 970 GTX. Winver SAYS it’s running 1803. I GENERALLY try to keep the nvidia drivers current, but that may have been a...
  10. Cant install Nvidia display driver - constant restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant install Nvidia display driver - constant restart: Hi all I started having issues today while playing World of Warcraft. Occasionally it would freeze and I would get a notification along the lines of "Nvidia display driver has crashed and recovered successfully". It started happening more frequently and sometimes was...