Windows 10: CONSTANT BLACK SCREEN NO CURSOR NO START UP NO NOTHING

Discus and support CONSTANT BLACK SCREEN NO CURSOR NO START UP NO NOTHING in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone last night i helped my mate build his first pc. Before we get into it specs are, AMD Ryzen R5 3600 Gigabyte RTX 2060 Kingston Hyperfury... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bruzzy123, Dec 20, 2020.

1. bruzzy123 Win User

CONSTANT BLACK SCREEN NO CURSOR NO START UP NO NOTHING

Hi everyone last night i helped my mate build his first pc. Before we get into it specs are,
    AMD Ryzen R5 3600
    Gigabyte RTX 2060

Kingston Hyperfury 16GB 8GB x 2
    Gigabyte X570UD
    1TB M.2
    650W 80 plus gold PSU
    ASUS 165HZ monitor
    So start up was fine everything was working fine and then once i was downloading all drivers for him it blue screened and crashed, rebooted and then after a short while it blue screened again for good and is now a permanent black screen, its almost as though the monitor is trying to but cant display what is meant to be displayed, for example when you plug or unplug hdmi cords the monitor registers what you are doing as the orange stand by light goes blue, hdmi input thingy flashes in top right corner maybe 4 or 5 times then the screen goes no signal and back to an orange stand by light. Im really out of ideas and hope someone can help as ive tried un plugging and re plugging everything, ive tried putting the computer into safe mode, tried booting it up with the windows usb in it, tried using only hdmi, only dp, and both together and still nothing. Hopefully im missing something here and this is a easy fix. Appreciate any help at all :

PS Am going back around there today with my ram sticks and gpu to see if his are maybe faulty, and am bringing my hdmi cord just incase.

:)

bruzzy123, Dec 20, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Black screen with cursor after Windows 10 update

Cyril Robinson AzariahJ, Dec 20, 2020
  4. CONSTANT BLACK SCREEN NO CURSOR NO START UP NO NOTHING

BLACK SCREEN WITH CURSOR ON NEW ACER PC

Hi Mich,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are unable start Windows 10 as it is stuck with Black screen and cursor. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if the display drivers goes corrupted or the startup files are damaged.

I suggest you to follow the steps recommended by Amit Kumar on September 24, 2015
    on similar issue from the following link and check if it resolves the issue.

Black screen with cursor, Windows 10.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

CONSTANT BLACK SCREEN NO CURSOR NO START UP NO NOTHING

1. CONSTANT BLACK SCREEN NO CURSOR NO START UP NO NOTHING - Similar Threads - CONSTANT BLACK SCREEN

2. Black Screen with mouse cursor. Nothing else responsive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen with mouse cursor. Nothing else responsive.: I have been running windows 11. On boot up I now get only a black screen with a mouse cursor. Control-Alt-Del does not work. I can’t boot in safe mode. I have my windows 11 USB bot so far have not been able to get it to reinstall. Help!!...
  3. Black Screen with mouse cursor. Nothing else responsive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen with mouse cursor. Nothing else responsive.: I have been running windows 11. On boot up I now get only a black screen with a mouse cursor. Control-Alt-Del does not work. I can’t boot in safe mode. I have my windows 11 USB bot so far have not been able to get it to reinstall. Help!!...
  4. computer constantly freezes, now black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer constantly freezes, now black screen with cursor: Yes I have forcibly shut it down. Yes I unplugged the entire computer. I only get the loading screen before the actual account loads, and now it’s a black screen with a cursor. I’ve been at this for four hours. I even unplugged it for a full hour before trying again. Like at...
  5. computer constantly freezes, now black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer constantly freezes, now black screen with cursor: Yes I have forcibly shut it down. Yes I unplugged the entire computer. I only get the loading screen before the actual account loads, and now it’s a black screen with a cursor. I’ve been at this for four hours. I even unplugged it for a full hour before trying again. Like at...
  6. computer constantly freezes, now black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. No desktop on start up, just plain black screen with cursor.

No desktop on start up, just plain black screen with cursor.: Hello, I've been getting this problem every time i open my laptop. When im done inputting the password, it'll proceed into a blackscreen and stays there for almost or more than a minute before my desktop runs....
  8. Black screen with cursor, nothing works.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen with cursor, nothing works.: Don't know if this is the right sub to ask for help, but well, when I log in, my desktop doesn't load. Only my mouse is there. I'm on a Asus Ultrabook S46C. Task manager doesn't open in any way. FN + Esc + Power also don't work. I have Process Lasso installed, and he do...
  9. Black screen with Cursor after start up?

Black screen with Cursor after start up?: Has anyone else had issues after this last update where your computer starts up with a black screen with your cursor still available? I can't start safe mode for whatever reason and I cannot use the fix with ctr alt and dlt. I've tried everything else but nothing works....
  10. Multiple bsod errors and black screen with cursor on start up

Multiple bsod errors and black screen with cursor on start up: I know it says to install and run the program in the sticky but i can't get into windows PC has been running fine until recently. I have been getting occasional random BSOD errors over the last few days which I didn't think much about, but today I started getting a lot of...