Windows 10: Constant Black Screens on Windows 10

Discus and support Constant Black Screens on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, ever since purchasing a new monitor, I've been getting constantly crashing to black screens. So far, it only happens whenever I have a 3D... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CuteSkyler, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Constant Black Screens on Windows 10

Hey,

ever since purchasing a new monitor, I've been getting constantly crashing to black screens.
    So far, it only happens whenever I have a 3D rendering program open.
    And I have to use 3D rendering programs for my job.
    Never happens in games, or in anything else that requires GPU or CPU power.

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600AF
    • RAM: 16GB Dual Channel Unknown @ 1064MHz RAM
    • MB: ASRock AB350M Pro4 R2.0 AM4
    • GPU: 8176MB ATI AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT Gigabyte

Monitors:
    • PL2283H 1920x1080@60Hz
    • PHL 223V5 1920x1080@59Hz
    • KG271U 2560x1440@144Hz

:)

CuteSkyler, Dec 12, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Dec 12, 2020
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Dec 12, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Constant Black Screens on Windows 10

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

Constant Black Screens on Windows 10

1. Constant Black Screens on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Constant Black Screens

2. Constant BSOD/Black screen Windows 10 New System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD/Black screen Windows 10 New System: So back in december I built my customer a new PC. Specs: Ryzen 3700x, 32GB of RAM, Gigabyte B550 Gaming X, ADATA 2tb SSD, 700w powersupply, 8tb ironwolf pro hard drive and a 2tb seagate baracuda hard drive, GTX 1660 super. The issue has been the same and I have changed out...
  3. Windows 10 install constant black screen freezing

Windows 10 install constant black screen freezing: I built my 12th or so computer recently. I’m not a pro builder I’ve only built 3 in the last 5 years. I used an Asrock B560M steel legend with i5-11400. Power cooler 650w psu and 512 m.2 drive. Firstly the dram is not perfect. It won’t work in a1 or a2 slots so I can’t...
  4. Screen black out constantly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen black out constantly: Hello, My computer screen is constantly blacking out for several seconds to maybe 30 seconds. At the beginning it only happens once or twice a day, now it happens 10 to 20 times a day. The system is up to date, and the IT person from my school also could not fix the...
  5. Constant BSOD/Black screen Windows 10 New System

Constant BSOD/Black screen Windows 10 New System: So back in december I built my customer a new PC. Specs: Ryzen 3700x, 32GB of RAM, Gigabyte B550 Gaming X, ADATA 2tb SSD, 700w powersupply, 8tb ironwolf pro hard drive and a 2tb seagate baracuda hard drive, GTX 1660 super. The issue has been the same and I have changed out...
  6. Constant BSOD/Black screen Windows 10 New System

7. Constant freeze and black screening.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant freeze and black screening.: Fresh installed on two different ssd's. After I login I have about 5 or 10 seconds to make an action before it freezes, goes black for a few seconds, the gpu revs then comes back on and I have another couple of seconds to do something and rinse and repeat. It's almost...
  8. Constantly black screen

Constantly black screen: A few days ago i got a blue screen while watching a stream and since then my computer has went to a black screen after the white dots are done spinning even when it does the auto repair. I’m also unable to even restart into safe mode since my computer doesn’t go into it after...
  9. Constant black screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Constant black screen after windows update: For the last month everytime I update windows my pc stops working and everytime I turn it on I have just a blank screen which I cant do anything with. I've taken this to repair shop twice now and they have said there are multiple errors that are on the hard drive does...
  10. Getting constant black screens

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting constant black screens: hello i randomly encounter a black screen when doing activitys on my pc. From playing games to watching youtube my pc crashes! My screen would turn black and i would hear a buzzing sound. Solutions i tried, 1.Updated bios,2.Set my gpu and cpu to stock....