Windows 10: Constant Blue Screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Discus and support Constant Blue Screen after upgrading to Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; About 3 days ago my laptop decided to upgrade to windows 10 without any warning and ever since I keep getting random blue screens. The error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ryaccoon, May 20, 2016.

1. Ryaccoon Win User

Constant Blue Screen after upgrading to Windows 10

About 3 days ago my laptop decided to upgrade to windows 10 without any warning and ever since I keep getting random blue screens.

The error message says SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (NETIO.SYS).

I've tried updating drivers and malware scanning but it hasn't fixed the problem.

:)

Ryaccoon, May 20, 2016
  2. SukiBRD Win User

My computer installed Windows 10 even though I kept declining and putting it off

Last time I upgraded to Windows 10, shortly there after I got the blue screen of death sad face constant restarting thing . I did not want to upgrade to Windows 10 but it did it anyway . SMH ...will this happen again ?

SukiBRD, May 20, 2016
  3. Zach BVR Win User
    Windows 10 INTERNAL POWER ERROR

I have a Dell Inspiron and after updating to Windows 10 it crashed and blue screened with the INTERNAL POWER ERROR. Now it's in a constant loop of resetting and blue screening not allowing me to do anything! I don't know what to do.

Zach BVR, May 20, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Windows Firewall is running.
    Code: mpsdrv Windows Firewall Authorization Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys Kernel Driver Yes Manual Running OK Normal No Yes[/quote] Avast is there. And flagging ....
    Code: ffffd000`c7f05868 fffff800`eb6c14e1Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\aswStm.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswStm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswStm.sys aswStm+0x14e1[/quote] Still ZoneAlarm is applied. Poor network has no other way way but crash to BSOD.
    Code: BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff800ea340e28, ffffd000c7f05b28, ffffd000c7f05340} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for vsdatant.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for vsdatant.sys Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!StreamInvokeCalloutAndNormalizeAction+60 ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] Uninstall Both Avast and Zone Alarm. Use the uninstaller utilities from here: Uninstallers (removal tools) for common Windows antivirus softwareESET Knowledgebase

Then Apply only one antivirus, only one firewall.

And, upgradation to windows 10 is the user's decision; a computer cannot decide it.

5. Ryaccoon Win User
    So I typed out a thank you message and said that it hadn't blue screened since but as soon as I clicked send it blue screened again.

I turned off windows firewall and uninstalled zone alarm then installed a different version that didn't have an antivirus so there should only have been the avast antivirus and zone alarm firewall but it still blue screened.

Ryaccoon, May 21, 2016
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
Thema:

1. Constant Blue Screen after upgrading to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Constant Blue Screen

2. Constant blue screens on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant blue screens on windows 10: Hello all,I've had this problem for a couple of days now. Some time ago I started getting blue screens after messing around using Process lasso, updating ethernet drivers and such. Before, this PC was working like a charm even though the components are all used. In safe mode...
  3. Constant blue screens on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant blue screens on windows 10: Hello all,I've had this problem for a couple of days now. Some time ago I started getting blue screens after messing around using Process lasso, updating ethernet drivers and such. Before, this PC was working like a charm even though the components are all used. In safe mode...
  4. Constant blue screens on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. after Windows 11 upgrade, blue screen messages and constant restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after Windows 11 upgrade, blue screen messages and constant restarts: did the upgrade to windows 11. since doing so, when computer starts, various blue screen failures: Kernel security check failure; bad object header, IRQ not less or equal; References by pointer. The computer posts error, and restarts over and over. Talked with computer...
  6. after Windows 11 upgrade, blue screen messages and constant restarts

after Windows 11 upgrade, blue screen messages and constant restarts: did the upgrade to windows 11. since doing so, when computer starts, various blue screen failures: Kernel security check failure; bad object header, IRQ not less or equal; References by pointer. The computer posts error, and restarts over and over. Talked with computer...
  7. Windows 10 blue screen constantly

Windows 10 blue screen constantly: Over the last few months my pc blue screens every few hours and its starting to annoy me. I have coretemp downloaded and my pc temps are ok most of the time before it blue screens. I can just have my pc open with a chrome tab and nothing else and it will just all crash and...
  8. Windows 10 blue screen constantly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 blue screen constantly: Over the last few months my pc blue screens every few hours and its starting to annoy me. I have coretemp downloaded and my pc temps are ok most of the time before it blue screens. I can just have my pc open with a chrome tab and nothing else and it will just all crash and...
  9. Blue screen after Windows 10 upgrade

Blue screen after Windows 10 upgrade: I got Stop Code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION SPUVCbv64.sys. What is this problem? How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-after-windows-10-upgrade/eac34648-d9fe-422a-8d30-2fada93591d1
  10. **** blue screen after upgrading to windows 10?

**** blue screen after upgrading to windows 10?: [IMG]why i always get bsod after upgrading windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-after-upgrading-to-windows-10/21c8906d-5b1b-47f4-a4c3-08470626b098