Windows 10: Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!!

Discus and support Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My windows 10 computer has been dealing with blue screens for months. Now I cannot go 30 seconds without crashing. I cannot even go in safe mode.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Needhelp.Pleasehelp, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!!

My windows 10 computer has been dealing with blue screens for months. Now I cannot go 30 seconds without crashing. I cannot even go in safe mode. Frequent errors are page fault, service exception,. I have ran diagnostics on ram and ssd and HDd. I have pulled out each ram stick and no luck. I have reinstalled windows on each drive and It still keeps crashing. I have no idea what to do and I cannot post the mini dump because it crashes too fast. Side note: when I was able to use my pc it would never crash when I was playing a game. Please help me if you need any more information I will try to g

:)

Needhelp.Pleasehelp, Apr 1, 2022

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Apr 1, 2022
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 1, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!!

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 1, 2022
Thema:

Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!!

1. Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!! - Similar Threads - Constant Blue Screen

2. How to deal with constant blue screens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to deal with constant blue screens.: Hi I’ve been dealing with the same blue screen errors for months now. I get this error at least 4 times a week and as of recent 2 times a day. The error i get is “Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap” and under what failed it tells me Wdf01000.sys”....
  3. How to deal with constant blue screens.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to deal with constant blue screens.: Hi I’ve been dealing with the same blue screen errors for months now. I get this error at least 4 times a week and as of recent 2 times a day. The error i get is “Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap” and under what failed it tells me Wdf01000.sys”....
  4. How to deal with constant blue screens.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen please help.

Blue Screen please help.: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  6. Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!!: My windows 10 computer has been dealing with blue screens for months. Now I cannot go 30 seconds without crashing. I cannot even go in safe mode. Frequent errors are page fault, service exception,. I have ran diagnostics on ram and ssd and HDd. I have pulled out each ram...
  7. Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!!

Constant Blue Screen. Been dealing with this for months. Please help!!!: My windows 10 computer has been dealing with blue screens for months. Now I cannot go 30 seconds without crashing. I cannot even go in safe mode. Frequent errors are page fault, service exception,. I have ran diagnostics on ram and ssd and HDd. I have pulled out each ram...
  8. Constant Blue Screen Problems - I need help, please.

Constant Blue Screen Problems - I need help, please.: Hello everyone, I want to ask for help with a problem that has been plaguing me since October last year, when I bought my brand new notebook, Dell G5 5590. I've been experiencing a blue screen problem whenever I'm playing, more specifically the UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION, my...
  9. Been dealing with near constant different BSODs

Been dealing with near constant different BSODs: I recently brought this PC this month and have been experiencing a few different BSODs some on startup, some after normal use, and one even in safe mode while trying to troubleshoot the issue myself. After a while, they became so frequent I reinstalled my windows installation...
  10. Sudden constant Blue Screens of Death dealing with Memory_Management

Sudden constant Blue Screens of Death dealing with Memory_Management: About a week ago I borrowed my friend’s external hard drive to borrow some programs he said I could have. Unfortunately I think there was something wrong with these files, possibly infected with a virus, because after I installed the programs my computer started getting Blue...