Windows 10: Constant blue screen crashes on windows 10

Discus and support Constant blue screen crashes on windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Since the beginning of this week, I've been getting multiple blue screens of death each time I turn on my laptop. Sometimes they happen when I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RebeccaLea1, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Constant blue screen crashes on windows 10

Hi,

Since the beginning of this week, I've been getting multiple blue screens of death each time I turn on my laptop. Sometimes they happen when I'm running a demanding program (game, etc) but they can also happen at completely random times, and often happen multiple times in a row, such that I end up on the windows troubleshooter, since the system doesn't load properly.

At first, I thought it was related to updates that had failed to install, but I eventually managed to manually install the newest Windows 10 as a clean install over my old system files without wiping all of my personal files. As part of this, I also had to uninstall AVG as third party antivirus software. This seemed to fix the problem for a day or two.

Alongside this however, I was consistently getting a .NET framework error "an unhandled exception occurred...". I linked this back to the SCM program which is pre-installed as I'm using an MSI laptop. Uninstalling this software last night has prevented the .NET error recurring, but I'm still getting multiple crashes.

I've tried in-depth virus scans with Microsoft defender, I've used chkdsk (which started after a restart, but only took about 2 seconds to reach 100% so I'm sure it didn't work), I've used sfc scannow (which finds corrupted files but says it can't repair them) and I've used DISM restorehealth (which I think worked once, but also sometimes tells me that the source files cannot be found).

Here is the link to the minidump logs from the recent blue screens:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkPupzlQ2GZz0HvTWEoGXCnqBgKR?e=HQ0seb

If anyone has any ideas, I'd really appreciate the help, as currently the laptop is basically unusable, since it is crashing with no warning so often.

Thanks

:)

RebeccaLea1, Nov 17, 2019
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Constant blue screen crashes on windows 10 [​IMG]

iuppiter, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Law-II Win User
    Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Constant blue screen crashes on windows 10

Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Constant blue screen crashes on windows 10

1. Constant blue screen crashes on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Constant blue screen

2. PC constantly crashing blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC constantly crashing blue screen: Hi, My new PC constantly crashes on windows I don't know what to do, I have seen some people say they can help by me sharing minidump files, I get watchdog violation error code. In event viewer they was also many error for metadata crashes? I'm at a loss I don't understand a...
  3. PC constantly crashing blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC constantly crashing blue screen: Hi, My new PC constantly crashes on windows I don't know what to do, I have seen some people say they can help by me sharing minidump files, I get watchdog violation error code. In event viewer they was also many error for metadata crashes? I'm at a loss I don't understand a...
  4. PC constantly crashing and blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC constantly crashing and blue screening: Hello, recently I have noticed that my PC has been constantly crashing. It started off with game crashes on MW2 and RDR2 but now it has actually started blue screening my PC.Things I have tried include removing any overclocks, using SFC /SCANNOW and DISM and completely...
  5. PC constantly crashing and blue screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC constantly crashing and blue screening: Hello, recently I have noticed that my PC has been constantly crashing. It started off with game crashes on MW2 and RDR2 but now it has actually started blue screening my PC.Things I have tried include removing any overclocks, using SFC /SCANNOW and DISM and completely...
  6. Constant blue screens and game crashes

Constant blue screens and game crashes: The majority of the games that I play within 5 to 30 minutes end up either crashing or causing a blue screen. All that I know to do is verify the games and update my graphics driver but this hasnt helped.Heres a link to the dump files and ms...
  7. Constant blue screens and game crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant blue screens and game crashes: The majority of the games that I play within 5 to 30 minutes end up either crashing or causing a blue screen. All that I know to do is verify the games and update my graphics driver but this hasnt helped.Heres a link to the dump files and ms...
  8. Constant blue screen crashes or freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant blue screen crashes or freezes: I've been having constant crashes basically out of nowhere. I've installed no recent programs or drivers and the crashes can happen at any time, even when the PC is booting up, though that's rare now--at the outset, it happened enough that I wasn't sure if I'd be able to boot...
  9. Constant blue screen crashes or freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant blue screen crashes or freezes: I've been having constant crashes basically out of nowhere. I've installed no recent programs or drivers and the crashes can happen at any time, even when the PC is booting up, though that's rare now--at the outset, it happened enough that I wasn't sure if I'd be able to boot...
  10. constant crashes, this time blue screened...

constant crashes, this time blue screened...: So I've been having a lot of freezes during random events, maybe once a week, whilst playing games, browsing the internet, editing videos etc, and it only really points to kernal power errors and possibly a headset driver crash. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bcmwl63a.sys windows 10 1909