Windows 10: Constant blue screen crashes or freezes

Discus and support Constant blue screen crashes or freezes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having constant crashes basically out of nowhere. I've installed no recent programs or drivers and the crashes can happen at any time, even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShanthiHM, Jan 26, 2022.

1. ShanthiHM Win User

Constant blue screen crashes or freezes

I've been having constant crashes basically out of nowhere. I've installed no recent programs or drivers and the crashes can happen at any time, even when the PC is booting up, though that's rare now--at the outset, it happened enough that I wasn't sure if I'd be able to boot it up at all.I've uploaded the contents of my minidump folder, though oddly it just has entries for the last few according to the time stamps and then back to September. The crashes started on the 14th of January.https://www.dropbox.com/s/lgy56no9egcmeif/Minidump.zip?dl=0

:)

ShanthiHM, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Constant blue screen crashes or freezes

1. Constant blue screen crashes or freezes - Similar Threads - Constant blue screen

2. Blue screen and constant freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and constant freezes: The other the day my PC crashed ,followed by some frequent freezes while using it afterwards and it end up worse as disk is now stuck at 50% ,also whenever i try to access the file explorer the computer freezes and sometimes it says microsoft window not respoiding...
  3. Blue screen and constant freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen and constant freezes: The other the day my PC crashed ,followed by some frequent freezes while using it afterwards and it end up worse as disk is now stuck at 50% ,also whenever i try to access the file explorer the computer freezes and sometimes it says microsoft window not respoiding...
  4. Blue screen and constant freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. blue screen freeze crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen freeze crashing: So for a few days now I had this problem and didn't think anything of it, but I've had enough. When I start up a game, I can play for around five minutes and then it freezes for a long timeabout 5 minutes then a blue screen shows up. I don't know if it's from an app or from a...
  6. blue screen freeze crashing

blue screen freeze crashing: So for a few days now I had this problem and didn't think anything of it, but I've had enough. When I start up a game, I can play for around five minutes and then it freezes for a long timeabout 5 minutes then a blue screen shows up. I don't know if it's from an app or from a...
  7. Windows constantly freezes and blue screens

Windows constantly freezes and blue screens: Hi all,I just got Dell latitude 7390 laptop second hand and it is constantly freezing and hard crashes with the only way to recover to force shutdown. It has also been repeatedly bluescreening with “WHEA_UNCONTROLABLE_ERROR” and on less occasions with...
  8. Windows constantly freezes and blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows constantly freezes and blue screens: Hi all,I just got Dell latitude 7390 laptop second hand and it is constantly freezing and hard crashes with the only way to recover to force shutdown. It has also been repeatedly bluescreening with “WHEA_UNCONTROLABLE_ERROR” and on less occasions with...
  9. Constant blue screen crashes or freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant blue screen crashes or freezes: I've been having constant crashes basically out of nowhere. I've installed no recent programs or drivers and the crashes can happen at any time, even when the PC is booting up, though that's rare now--at the outset, it happened enough that I wasn't sure if I'd be able to boot...
  10. Constant blue screen crashes or freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant blue screen crashes or freezes: I've been having constant crashes basically out of nowhere. I've installed no recent programs or drivers and the crashes can happen at any time, even when the PC is booting up, though that's rare now--at the outset, it happened enough that I wasn't sure if I'd be able to boot...