Windows 10: Constant blue screen error

Discus and support Constant blue screen error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Asus PC that keeps crashing with blue screen error at start up. I tried to fix the issue and reset the laptop but it crashed again. Then I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ALfredOblez, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Constant blue screen error

I have Asus PC that keeps crashing with blue screen error at start up. I tried to fix the issue and reset the laptop but it crashed again. Then I tried to reinstall Windows using the Windows Media Creation Tool. At first, my laptop started working well but then crashed again. I tried Safe Mode but it doesn’t help. I will highly appreciate any help.

The error message that I see on the screen says “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you. And then, below: Stop code: Video TDR Failure.

:)

ALfredOblez, Apr 27, 2020

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Constant blue screen error

Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Constant blue screen error

1. Constant blue screen error - Similar Threads - Constant blue screen

2. Constant Blue Screen Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screen Errors: Hello!Lately I've been getting blue screen errors. They appear very randomly.What I've tried right now:+ Replacing PSU 850W to 100W+ Resocketing RAM+ Open Case and add external Cooling+ Reinstalled Windows on 2nd SSD, it still happend on a fresh Windows+ Disabled XAMP+...
  3. Constant Blue Screen Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Blue Screen Errors: Hello!Lately I've been getting blue screen errors. They appear very randomly.What I've tried right now:+ Replacing PSU 850W to 100W+ Resocketing RAM+ Open Case and add external Cooling+ Reinstalled Windows on 2nd SSD, it still happend on a fresh Windows+ Disabled XAMP+...
  4. Constant Blue Screen Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant Blue Screen Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screen Errors: Hello!Lately I've been getting blue screen errors all the time. I've scanned for malware multiple times with nothing being found and I've tried system recovery as suggested in another thread, yet the problem persists.Since I have no idea what I'm doing, I figured I'd ask here...
  6. Constant Blue Screen Errors

Constant Blue Screen Errors: Hello!Lately I've been getting blue screen errors all the time. I've scanned for malware multiple times with nothing being found and I've tried system recovery as suggested in another thread, yet the problem persists.Since I have no idea what I'm doing, I figured I'd ask here...
  7. Constant Blue Screen Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Constant Blue Screen Errors

Constant Blue Screen Errors: I have been using my dell inspiron 3543 for quiet a while but recently its been crashing giving me a "DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE " error message when I try do basic task like watching YouTube or listening to music. The problem started two weeks ago when I was UV editing in...
  9. Constant blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant blue screen errors: Hi, constantly get blue screen error, regardless of the type of install? I fresh installed multiple times, and tried fixing the disk and all but nothing happens, whenever i run a game, it crashes. i get two kind of errors, kmode exception not handled and memory management...
  10. Constant blue screen errors

Constant blue screen errors: Durante casi un mes, ahora que se ha producido un error de pantalla azul todos los días en mis ventanas, los códigos de error son varios, como 0x00000154,0x0000001a, 0x0000007a, 0x000000ef, 0x0000009f, 0x0000003b.Me pasa casi todos los días y no sé qué lo está causando, traté...