Windows 10: Constant Blue Screen Errors on Recently Built Computer

Discus and support Constant Blue Screen Errors on Recently Built Computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently built a gaming computer and have been getting constant blue screen errors, I get 10+ in a day. I'm really stumped and don't know how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zethen, Oct 20, 2020.

1. zethen Win User

Constant Blue Screen Errors on Recently Built Computer

I recently built a gaming computer and have been getting constant blue screen errors, I get 10+ in a day. I'm really stumped and don't know how to diagnose the issue. I thought it was my ram so I replaced it but the blue screen errors still persist. If someone if willing to help I'll provide you with dump files, thank you.

:)

zethen, Oct 20, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Frequent Blue Screen error on computer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving Blue Screen error on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

• When exactly are you getting the Blue Screen error?
    • What is the error message you receive?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

I have analyzed the dump files shared by you and found that the error is caused by a Memory corruption.

I would suggest you to run a Windows Memory Diagnostic check on the computer to check test the memory installed on the computer. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type mdsched and click on
      OK
    3. Click on Restart now and check for problems.

Also, if you are using two RAM sticks, I would suggest you to using one RAM stick and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Constant Blue Screen Errors on Recently Built Computer

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Constant Blue Screen Errors on Recently Built Computer

1. Constant Blue Screen Errors on Recently Built Computer - Similar Threads - Constant Blue Screen

2. Constant, varied blue screen crashes on a newly built computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant, varied blue screen crashes on a newly built computer.: So I recently put together a new computer, and I've had constant blue screen crash errors from the start. I've gone through a thousand troubleshooting tutorials, ran a number of scans, updated every driver I could find, and nothing has helped. I get a different error each...
  3. Constant, varied blue screen crashes on a newly built computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant, varied blue screen crashes on a newly built computer.: So I recently put together a new computer, and I've had constant blue screen crash errors from the start. I've gone through a thousand troubleshooting tutorials, ran a number of scans, updated every driver I could find, and nothing has helped. I get a different error each...
  4. Computer constantly blue screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer constantly blue screening: I recently upgraded my whole PC so I could have a more capible gaming PC, but I've been plagued with blue screens. My current specs are PSU: GAMEMAX RGB 850W GPU:MSI 1080 GTX CPU: Ryzen 5 3600MOBO:MSI B450M PRO VDH MAXRAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz SSD:Intel 660p 1tb The...
  5. Computer constantly blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer constantly blue screening: I recently upgraded my whole PC so I could have a more capible gaming PC, but I've been plagued with blue screens. My current specs are PSU: GAMEMAX RGB 850W GPU:MSI 1080 GTX CPU: Ryzen 5 3600MOBO:MSI B450M PRO VDH MAXRAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz SSD:Intel 660p 1tb The...
  6. Computer constantly blue screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Constant Blue Screen Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screen Errors: Hello!Lately I've been getting blue screen errors. They appear very randomly.What I've tried right now:+ Replacing PSU 850W to 100W+ Resocketing RAM+ Open Case and add external Cooling+ Reinstalled Windows on 2nd SSD, it still happend on a fresh Windows+ Disabled XAMP+...
  8. Constant Blue Screen Errors

Constant Blue Screen Errors: Hello!Lately I've been getting blue screen errors all the time. I've scanned for malware multiple times with nothing being found and I've tried system recovery as suggested in another thread, yet the problem persists.Since I have no idea what I'm doing, I figured I'd ask here...
  9. Constant blue screen errors

Constant blue screen errors: Durante casi un mes, ahora que se ha producido un error de pantalla azul todos los días en mis ventanas, los códigos de error son varios, como 0x00000154,0x0000001a, 0x0000007a, 0x000000ef, 0x0000009f, 0x0000003b.Me pasa casi todos los días y no sé qué lo está causando, traté...
  10. Constant blue screen error

Constant blue screen error: I have Asus PC that keeps crashing with blue screen error at start up. I tried to fix the issue and reset the laptop but it crashed again. Then I tried to reinstall Windows using the Windows Media Creation Tool. At first, my laptop started working well but then crashed again....