Windows 10: Constant Blue Screen of Death I've tried everything I can think of. Help!

Discus and support Constant Blue Screen of Death I've tried everything I can think of. Help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently my computer began bluescreening at seemingly random times and I can't pin down what might be causing the issue. Here's a list of things I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 909bd, Oct 1, 2020.

1. 909bd Win User

Constant Blue Screen of Death I've tried everything I can think of. Help!

Recently my computer began bluescreening at seemingly random times and I can't pin down what might be causing the issue. Here's a list of things I've attempted and had no success either replicating the BSOD or repairing it.

-Reimaged my machine

-Ran SFC and CHKDSK

-Updated and reinstalled most drivers

-Stress tested my gpu and cpu. Was unable to cause a crash.

-Ran memory diagnostics and Memtest86. No errors.

-Reseated all hardware I could.

-Reset bios to defaults.

-Removed any unnecessary peripherals and hardware.

-Ran stability tests on my ssd.

-Ran driver verifier without a crash.

Below is a link to the dump files. If anyone could help me further troubleshoot this issue I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Dump Files:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsT_IYB1I7f4hAlFX8ie0IROxque?e=wn5GMX

:)

909bd, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Constant Blue Screen of Death I've tried everything I can think of. Help!

Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Constant Blue Screen of Death I've tried everything I can think of. Help!

1. Constant Blue Screen of Death I've tried everything I can think of. Help! - Similar Threads - Constant Blue Screen

2. Black screen of death, I've tried everything!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen of death, I've tried everything!!: Hi,I seem to be getting a black screen of death whenever I install my graphics drivers for my RX 570 8GB. I'm really confused as I haven't had a graphics card issue before. I have tried resetting my PC, formatting my SSD, removing all other drives, reinstalling a fresh copy...
  3. Black screen of death, I've tried everything!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen of death, I've tried everything!!: Hi,I seem to be getting a black screen of death whenever I install my graphics drivers for my RX 570 8GB. I'm really confused as I haven't had a graphics card issue before. I have tried resetting my PC, formatting my SSD, removing all other drives, reinstalling a fresh copy...
  4. Black screen of death, I've tried everything!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I am desperate for help, my laptop is constantly blue screening and I've tried everything I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am desperate for help, my laptop is constantly blue screening and I've tried everything I...: Please help as this is my only laptop and as much as possible I don't want to buy another one.I tried downloading new drivers and reformatting cloud installation my laptop and it still happens.this can happen in minutes or in hours and tbh i dont really know what to do. I am...
  6. I am desperate for help, my laptop is constantly blue screening and I've tried everything I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am desperate for help, my laptop is constantly blue screening and I've tried everything I...: Please help as this is my only laptop and as much as possible I don't want to buy another one.I tried downloading new drivers and reformatting cloud installation my laptop and it still happens.this can happen in minutes or in hours and tbh i dont really know what to do. I am...
  7. I am desperate for help, my laptop is constantly blue screening and I've tried everything I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I've tried everything I can

in Windows 10 Customization
    I've tried everything I can: I have looked on multiple threads trying to fix this but they don't work. There is a search bar at the top of my screen and it isn't part of a 3rd party software I've searched for it already. and I don't know what to do. Please help it is driving me insane.[ATTACH]...
  9. My Bluetooth Constantly Disconnecting and Reconnecting I think I've tried everything

My Bluetooth Constantly Disconnecting and Reconnecting I think I've tried everything: Hello, So my Bluetooth adaptor on my motherboard Intel constantly keeps connecting and reconnecting every 3-4 seconds its not in use. Oddly enough, if I restart my computer it works fine. However, if the system goes to sleep or is idle for more than ~1 hour, than all hell...
  10. Blue Screen of Death: tried everything!

Blue Screen of Death: tried everything!: Hello A few months ago, I bought a refurbished PC through Amazon marketplace. Windows 10 OS, 64-bit. Very happy with it in any other way: but I've been getting blue screens of death since almost day one. Very regularly. Someimtes twice a day or it may take days sometimes....