Windows 10: Constant Blue screen on boot up

Discus and support Constant Blue screen on boot up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Computer has been booting up and restarting for three hours and shows a different stop code each time:CRITICAL PROCESS DIEDWings.sysMACHINE CHECK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tyler Miller3, Jun 12, 2024.

1. Constant Blue screen on boot up

Computer has been booting up and restarting for three hours and shows a different stop code each time:CRITICAL PROCESS DIEDWings.sysMACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION Does this the mostSYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION0xc000007bCannot get past the black screen with spinning circles before error message. I have attempted to download windows 10 onto a flash drive and boot from there and get the same messages. Disabled secure and fast boot. Computer is two days old worked perfectly fine on day one but now does nothing. Unable to get computer to boot into safe mode even with turning off and on quickly. Is there any

:)

Tyler Miller3, Jun 12, 2024
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 12, 2024
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 12, 2024
  4. Kyle Win User

Constant Blue screen on boot up

Constant Blue Screens

Start menu: Search for "Power & sleep settings" > "Additional power settings".
    Constant Blue screen on boot up 375429d1663420183t-constant-blue-screens-applicationframehost_cq3tq1xhsw.png
    It should come up like this:
    Constant Blue screen on boot up 375430d1663420244t-constant-blue-screens-explorer_uardbdkw4i.png
    On the left pane click "Change when my computer sleeps".
    Constant Blue screen on boot up 375432d1663420309t-constant-blue-screens-explorer_trnch5puaf.png
    After doing the above in the screenshot, reboot the system. Report back any issues that may follow. This my support here solves your issue, please give "Thanks" as it adds to my rep. Constant Blue screen on boot up :)
    Constant Blue screen on boot up 375433d1663420458t-constant-blue-screens-firefox_mc4ezriarc.png

Thema:

Constant Blue screen on boot up

1. Constant Blue screen on boot up - Similar Threads - Constant Blue screen

2. Constant blue-screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant blue-screening: Hello!!!!I keep getting the bluescreen, mostly while gaming, but sometimes comlpetely at random. It's more often when I have a bunch of programs running, but again: it's not consistient at allHere's my onedrive minidump and system info:Crashes 8 11...
  3. Constant Blue screens

Constant Blue screens: Mini Dump FIles: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qqJ1y6lXJuUybzhHKka3ntTuPG_m45XF/view?usp=sharingPrevious Thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-with-my-bsods-i-cannot-get-away-from/e3a37e07-1419-4527-a11c-b990ccaaff93...
  4. Constant Blue screen on boot up

Constant Blue screen on boot up: Computer has been booting up and restarting for three hours and shows a different stop code each time:CRITICAL PROCESS DIEDWings.sysMACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION Does this the mostSYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION0xc000007bCannot get past the black screen with spinning circles before error...
  5. Constant Blue screen on boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Blue screen on boot up: Computer has been booting up and restarting for three hours and shows a different stop code each time:CRITICAL PROCESS DIEDWings.sysMACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION Does this the mostSYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION0xc000007bCannot get past the black screen with spinning circles before error...
  6. Blue Screens Constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screens Constantly: Hi,Have attached Dump files of most recent crashes, thought it may have been graphics related as there is an error indicating GPU has failed/recovered right before, but after updating it has still continued.If anyone can assist!https://file.io/VW9xIoXQ5KvP...
  7. Constant blue screens

Constant blue screens: HiI have a GIGABYTE G5 KD laptop and I mostly play vrchat on it. I make content and I use OBS to record my videos but I’m constantly getting blue screens and each time it’s something different that failed. I’ve been trying to fix this issue for a while now but it just seems...
  8. Constant blue screens

Constant blue screens: HiI have a GIGABYTE G5 KD laptop and I mostly play vrchat on it. I make content and I use OBS to record my videos but I’m constantly getting blue screens and each time it’s something different that failed. I’ve been trying to fix this issue for a while now but it just seems...
  9. Constant Blue Screens

Constant Blue Screens: Hi! I’m having constant crashes and blue screens. I followed a guide and it seemed to show that it was a driver that was causing my issues. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to pinpoint exactly which one it was. I do however have the DMP file, MSinfo, and my computer specs....
  10. Blue screen constantly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen constantly: Built my first PC and Windows kept blue screening screen after a day of me using it...so I had to delete everything off the hard driver and try reinstalling windows. But now it'll get half way through before giving me code "0x80070017" and telling me a file is corrupt or...