Windows 10: constant blue screen randomaly when just watching youtube or even playing video games

Discus and support constant blue screen randomaly when just watching youtube or even playing video games in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 192Parameter 1: ffffe28113bdf080Parameter 2: ffffb6058b3b4e00Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by antoniomaielli, Apr 27, 2021.

1. constant blue screen randomaly when just watching youtube or even playing video games

Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 192Parameter 1: ffffe28113bdf080Parameter 2: ffffb6058b3b4e00Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19042Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033but also right before it shutdown with blue screen it got this The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000192 0xffffe28113bdf080, 0xffffb6058b3b4e00, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 3bcfe8c0-af88-4f1c-8d9a-475507dbc1e6.also as a note the pc is windows 10 everything is u

:)

antoniomaielli, Apr 27, 2021
  2. David Haz Win User

BSOD crashes when playing games/watching Youtube fullscreen

Hi David,

You have mentioned that you are getting multiple blue screen errors when playing a game or when watching a video online in full screen. May we know if you are overclocking your device? If you are, we suggest that you disable the overclocking for your device.

On a lighter note, it could be that the drivers for your device is outdated. We suggest that you check if there are updates waiting to be installed for your device. If there are, kindly install them and restart your device. After restarting your device,
    see if the blue screen errors still appears when you play games or watch videos online.

David Haz, Apr 27, 2021
  3. Auschwitz Win User
    Random blue screen of deaths!!!

I get blue screen of deaths usually when I'm watching YouTube videos or playing video games it also happens at random.
    Attachment 51018 Any help would be much appreciated

Auschwitz, Apr 27, 2021
  4. constant blue screen randomaly when just watching youtube or even playing video games

YouTube videos not playing on Nokia Lumia

I have a Nokia Lumia 635 with Windows 8.1, and recently I'm getting a "this video is not playable" message on some videos on YouTube, mostly studio tracks. They play on my pc though. Is it YouTube or is it my phone? Is there anything I can do about it?
    The videos are in my likes list but I cant watch them on my phone. Unplayable videos used to not come up in search results either and now they do as of the last few days. : ( Suggestions?

Brightphoebus, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

constant blue screen randomaly when just watching youtube or even playing video games

1. constant blue screen randomaly when just watching youtube or even playing video games - Similar Threads - constant blue screen

2. Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome: Hi,I am encountering Blue Screen when only watching Youtube on Chrome,Here are the actions I have done before the errors occured1. Updated windows2. Installed additional 8gb RAM on my laptop3. Updated Nvidia driver but an error occured during downloading stuck at 100% on GE...
  3. Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome: Hi,I am encountering Blue Screen when only watching Youtube on Chrome,Here are the actions I have done before the errors occured1. Updated windows2. Installed additional 8gb RAM on my laptop3. Updated Nvidia driver but an error occured during downloading stuck at 100% on GE...
  4. Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Blue Screen while watching YouTube video

Windows Blue Screen while watching YouTube video: I was watching a YouTube video on Chrome on my computer, when the audio froze and my computer blue screened shortly after. But the video portion of the screen was still there, just a little darker, so it covered the entire blue screen message, and I wasn't able to make out...
  6. My screen flashing when I'm watching youtube videos in full screen and playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen flashing when I'm watching youtube videos in full screen and playing games.: The screen does not keep flashing, only sometimes, I can never predict when it will happen. This has happened to me a few times while watching youtube full screen and playing different games. The hardware checked the service during the complaint and according to them,...
  7. My pc crashes constantly whether I’m playing a game or watching a video on YouTube or even...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc crashes constantly whether I’m playing a game or watching a video on YouTube or even...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bleusibi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iw3zgf/my_pc_crashes_constantly_whether_im_playing_a/
  8. WiFi Constantly Drops When Watching YouTube Videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi Constantly Drops When Watching YouTube Videos: Sorry for the long post, I've tried to include as much information as possible as to what I've tried so far. For the past few months every now and then when I've been watching videos on YouTube my laptop's WiFi will stop working. Running the network troubleshooter always...
  9. BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game

BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game: the bsod seems to always happens when i watch a Youtube video and play a small game like Zombidle. i've also had my computer freeze completely, as in the monitor is on with what i was doing but i couldn't move my mouse or do anything at that point i would do a hard reset to...
  10. Blue Screens When Using Youtube/Playing Games

Blue Screens When Using Youtube/Playing Games: Hello, I have had a number of blue screens over the last few months, typically occurring a few times a week, and mostly displaying a different error each time. I have noticed it typically happens while on YouTube, gaming, or video editing. I ran Memtest for 3 passes with no...