Windows 10: Constant blue screens and game crashes

Discus and support Constant blue screens and game crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The majority of the games that I play within 5 to 30 minutes end up either crashing or causing a blue screen. All that I know to do is verify the games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by benja1864, Jun 30, 2022.

1. benja1864 Win User

Constant blue screens and game crashes

The majority of the games that I play within 5 to 30 minutes end up either crashing or causing a blue screen. All that I know to do is verify the games and update my graphics driver but this hasnt helped.Heres a link to the dump files and ms info:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqNESlLJR7WSgk4edDxJBE7eic5L?e=ab6GwK

:)

benja1864, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Jun 30, 2022
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Jun 30, 2022
  4. Constant blue screens and game crashes

Recently, I dont remember when this started, but my computer has not been having it. Whenever I'm playing a game, it doesnt matter what game it is, there is a VERY, VERY high chance of the game crashing or my computer going to a blue screen. I could even
    leave my computer, and come back to see that it rebooted due to a blue screen that happened before it even got to enter sleep mode. I'm even rushing to write this because i'll probably get another blue screen while writing this. in this annoying hell storm
    of bluescreens ive only seen 4 different errors

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

CACHE_MANAGER (this one only happened once)

IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE

IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUAL

sometimes my computer may bsod, but then a few seconds after my computer recognizes windows and starts to boot, another bsod happens.

ive tried alot to try and fix this problem but no matter what i do, it doesnt stop. unless the guides im reading arent correctly giving instructions leading to me not doing anything right. and i know for a fact that i dont need a faster system. i think my
    ryzen 5 and my rx 580 are perfectly fine for running windows and a few games.

FoxbyPlays, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

1. Constant blue screens and game crashes - Similar Threads - Constant blue screens

2. PC constantly crashing and blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC constantly crashing and blue screening: Hello, recently I have noticed that my PC has been constantly crashing. It started off with game crashes on MW2 and RDR2 but now it has actually started blue screening my PC.Things I have tried include removing any overclocks, using SFC /SCANNOW and DISM and completely...
  3. PC constantly crashing and blue screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC constantly crashing and blue screening: Hello, recently I have noticed that my PC has been constantly crashing. It started off with game crashes on MW2 and RDR2 but now it has actually started blue screening my PC.Things I have tried include removing any overclocks, using SFC /SCANNOW and DISM and completely...
  4. Constant blue screens and game crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant blue screens and game crashes: The majority of the games that I play within 5 to 30 minutes end up either crashing or causing a blue screen. All that I know to do is verify the games and update my graphics driver but this hasnt helped.Heres a link to the dump files and ms...
  5. Constant blue screens and game crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant blue screens and game crashes: The majority of the games that I play within 5 to 30 minutes end up either crashing or causing a blue screen. All that I know to do is verify the games and update my graphics driver but this hasnt helped.Heres a link to the dump files and ms...
  6. Constant blue screen crashes or freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant blue screen crashes or freezes: I've been having constant crashes basically out of nowhere. I've installed no recent programs or drivers and the crashes can happen at any time, even when the PC is booting up, though that's rare now--at the outset, it happened enough that I wasn't sure if I'd be able to boot...
  7. Constant blue screen crashes or freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant blue screen crashes or freezes: I've been having constant crashes basically out of nowhere. I've installed no recent programs or drivers and the crashes can happen at any time, even when the PC is booting up, though that's rare now--at the outset, it happened enough that I wasn't sure if I'd be able to boot...
  8. constant crashes, this time blue screened...

constant crashes, this time blue screened...: So I've been having a lot of freezes during random events, maybe once a week, whilst playing games, browsing the internet, editing videos etc, and it only really points to kernal power errors and possibly a headset driver crash. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers...
  9. Constant, Random Blue Screens of Death, Games Crashing Randomly

Constant, Random Blue Screens of Death, Games Crashing Randomly: Hi Guys, I just built my PC this summer (August 2019) and have been constantly experiencing BSODs and have looked all over the internet for a solution and could not find any. Thus, here I am! Ever since I build my PC I have had this issue. To be honest, I am not much of a...
  10. Constant blue screens and game crashes

Constant blue screens and game crashes: Recently, I dont remember when this started, but my computer has not been having it. Whenever I'm playing a game, it doesnt matter what game it is, there is a VERY, VERY high chance of the game crashing or my computer going to a blue screen. I could even leave my computer,...