Windows 10: Constant blue screens of death on Windows 10

Discus and support Constant blue screens of death on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I have been experiencing constant problems with this computer since I purchased it approximately 5 months ago, and am hoping if someone might... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tielsy, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Tielsy Win User

Constant blue screens of death on Windows 10

Hi all,

I have been experiencing constant problems with this computer since I purchased it approximately 5 months ago, and am hoping if someone might be able to point me in the right direction.

The blue screens of death has been occurring several times a day and appears to have no correlation with what programs I am running at the time. The screen also occasionally flickers to black and flickers back on within a second or two. The stop codes given for the BSODs appear to vary, with the most recent ones being:

• KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE
    • IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL
    • KERNAL AUTO BOOST INVALID LOCK RELEASE
    • PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA
    • DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER
    • ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY

I have checked that my drivers are up to date and have also updated BIOS, however that did not seem to have made a difference.

My minidump and system information are available here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a31mwvu1hc8q7m7/AACDpwqPp2zCL0BHYx0kODhka

Any help or suggestions for fixing this would be very greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

Tielsy, Mar 17, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Constant blue screens of death on Windows 10

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Constant blue screens of death on Windows 10

1. Constant blue screens of death on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Constant blue screens

2. Blue screen of death constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death constantly: Hello, I just recently wiped my computer and reinstalled a clean version of windows 10 home. I have a nvidia 3060ti, ryzen 5 3600, 16gb of 3200 ram, 120gb ssd, msi b450 gaming plus motherboard and a 1 tb wd hdd. Every time I boot the pc it works fine for a couple of minutes...
  3. Blue screen of death constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death constantly: Hello, I just recently wiped my computer and reinstalled a clean version of windows 10 home. I have a nvidia 3060ti, ryzen 5 3600, 16gb of 3200 ram, 120gb ssd, msi b450 gaming plus motherboard and a 1 tb wd hdd. Every time I boot the pc it works fine for a couple of minutes...
  4. Blue screen of death constantly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant Blue Screens of Death

Constant Blue Screens of Death: For the past two weeks, I've been getting a lot of the blue error screens with all kinds of error codes, the most common are kernel security check failure and IRQL not less or equal. I have a Lenovo Ideapad3 and running on Windows 10. I've tried almost everything, even a full...
  6. Occasional but constant blue screen of death

Occasional but constant blue screen of death: My girlfriend's PC is constantly facing blue screens. When I say constantly, I don't mean its a daily event, but once a week or so her PC crashes. I am fairly competent with computers, I built my own and her PCs myself, I can troubleshoot Windows all day, but I have...
  7. CONSTANT BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH DELL LAPTOP

CONSTANT BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH DELL LAPTOP: i have been having constant BSODS over 2 months now, and I have been trying every possible way within the software to fix it but It didn't, i ran 8 passes of memtest86, ran crystaldiskinfo on my only SSD it was in good health, i have Dell Laptop Vostro 14 3468 here are the...
  8. Constant Blue Screens of Death

Constant Blue Screens of Death: One of my user's laptops keeps getting Blue Screens of Death. Below is a Google Drive link which contains the mini dump file as well as the laptop's Sysinfo. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G3rmzqBNbIJn2o3NjWGagds_dOd4r332 Please let me know what the underlying cause is...
  9. Constant blue screen of death BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant blue screen of death BSOD: Recently after doing a registry clean and updating drivers in an attempt to increase my internet speed this device was slower than others for some reason, and updating video card drivers to keep them up to date. I have started to have up to 6 blue screens per day. Most of the...
  10. CONSTANT BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CONSTANT BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH: I just got a new Envy laptop and after unstalling all necessary updates, the AMD RADEON Setting doesnt open anymore, i just get a blank white dialogue box when I try to use the search bar and then the there's the BSoD. Help please![IMG]. Managed to quickly get this be it went...