Windows 10: Constant Blue Screens & Restarts taken my computer hostage

Discus and support Constant Blue Screens & Restarts taken my computer hostage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer keeps restarting or crashing with BSOD's last few months. Restarts are more frequent, but I think the root issue is the same. Using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dovakin_25, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Constant Blue Screens & Restarts taken my computer hostage

My computer keeps restarting or crashing with BSOD's last few months. Restarts are more frequent, but I think the root issue is the same.

Using windbg, 4 dumps show 2 ntkrnlmp.exe and 2 amdppm.sys related error.

The bluescreens I got when I got these failures:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 2x

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Dump files: All recent

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjIQV2H5-8YQhAD8iKWprJ6o_2Zr?e=TWnARi

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjIQV2H5-8YQhAIHViJmfGcJGXul?e=X8ygrJ

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjIQV2H5-8YQhAHxeO_ThLvuSwlY?e=IKzcG7

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjIQV2H5-8YQhAOjO8kC909nF8s3?e=JvR7w7

Please help me figure out the root cause of the BSOD's.

:)

dovakin_25, Jul 25, 2020

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Blue screen and restart of my computer - what reasons?

My computer from few months have got a problem which now became more frequent.
    The symptoms are blue screen or restart of operating system which happen suddenly.
    Now this is happening few times per day.

Together with blue screen I got errors which are different, but two of them appear more often:
    "whea uncorrectable error"
    and "k mode exception not handled"

My operating system is Windows 10 and I have reinstalled it recently. Moreover I got all updates for Windows and updated graphic card drivers as well as motherboard.

What this can be caused by ? Any hint or suggestion ?

Maybe someone have fixed this issue already ?

Regards

jan kowalski, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Constant Blue Screens & Restarts taken my computer hostage

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Constant Blue Screens & Restarts taken my computer hostage

1. Constant Blue Screens & Restarts taken my computer hostage - Similar Threads - Constant Blue Screens

2. My computer constantly crashes with the blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer constantly crashes with the blue screen error: Computer constantly freezes and shuts down with bsod blue screen error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-constantly-crashes-with-the-blue/07b9f73c-bac9-4779-927e-bb38d2419907
  3. Computer constantly blue screening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer constantly blue screening: I recently upgraded my whole PC so I could have a more capible gaming PC, but I've been plagued with blue screens. My current specs are PSU: GAMEMAX RGB 850W GPU:MSI 1080 GTX CPU: Ryzen 5 3600MOBO:MSI B450M PRO VDH MAXRAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz SSD:Intel 660p 1tb The...
  4. Computer constantly blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer constantly blue screening: I recently upgraded my whole PC so I could have a more capible gaming PC, but I've been plagued with blue screens. My current specs are PSU: GAMEMAX RGB 850W GPU:MSI 1080 GTX CPU: Ryzen 5 3600MOBO:MSI B450M PRO VDH MAXRAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz SSD:Intel 660p 1tb The...
  5. Computer constantly blue screening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts: My son has a gaming pc that was working perfectly after we got it at Christmas time. He started to develop issues while playing games and we had the blue screen of death. Error said "Stop Code - Bad System Config. PC would not boot at all, so we reset the pc and I installed...
  7. Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts: My son has a gaming pc that was working perfectly after we got it at Christmas time. He started to develop issues while playing games and we had the blue screen of death. Error said "Stop Code - Bad System Config. PC would not boot at all, so we reset the pc and I installed...
  8. Constant Blue Screen Errors and Restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Another UPDATE .. Another computer taken hostage without permission

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Another UPDATE .. Another computer taken hostage without permission: Yet another update, during unplanned hours, making computer unusable for LONG periods of time. And this after I had just tried the neat new feature to DELAY updates, AND set the hours when to install updates. People actually use their computers to get work done. Thank God...
  10. My computer hostage.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer hostage.: I have been getting a message that i am using a pirated microsoft software. My laptop is being blocked and held hostage until i call a specified microsoft number. I believe this is a scam and i need my laptop. Can any one help?...