Windows 10: Constant Blue Screens with different codes, usually while gaming.

Discus and support Constant Blue Screens with different codes, usually while gaming. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I upgraded my MOBO, RAM, Storage and CPU a couple of weeks ago and it was working just fine for 3 days until it all started going downhill. First... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jesper Harju, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Constant Blue Screens with different codes, usually while gaming.

So I upgraded my MOBO, RAM, Storage and CPU a couple of weeks ago and it was working just fine for 3 days until it all started going downhill.

First crash was while playing Rocket League and I got the stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and win32kbase.ssys as what failed. My PC starts again and I get IRLQ_LESS_OR_EQUAL pretty much instantly after. Then five minutes after that I get PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and 20 minutes after that the same. The last 3 blue screens did not say what failed in them. At that point I got the hint and stopped playing for a while until later that evening and got SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION with dxgkrnl.sys as what failed. Then another two hours and I get IRQL... with dxgmms2.sys as what failed. Most of these codes came when playing CS:GO. And all of this happened on the same day.

After this I've also got UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with nvlddmkm.sys as what failed. After all these codes and checking all the drivers, running memtest86 with no errors I got desperate and just reset my PC hoping for the best.

Obviosly because I'm writing this the reset did indeed not help and I kept getting all of these codes again so I stopped taking pictures of them and can't tell how many times I got them or anything like that.

I left home then for a couple of days and came back yesterday and got some new codes exciting KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and REFERENCE_BY_POINTER.

After trying driver verifier which I'm currently still running and getting no results so far I'm getting desperate. I'm starting to lean towards hardware failure but I'm not 100% certain.

Here is a link to the minidumps, system info and specs:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amrpxi9dEWR2iDymOcQigKREF_cw?e=i7SQB1

:)

Jesper Harju, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Oct 26, 2020
  4. SugaShaha Win User

Constant Blue Screens with different codes, usually while gaming.

Constant Blue Screens with Different Error Messages on Custom Build

Hi, I created a custom PC in October 2019 that worked great until January 2020 when it stopped working due to constant blue screens, even in safe mode. I tried to re-install Windows from a flash drive but the windows installer would also blue screen. I also tried different RAM cards in different slots and using only one of my storage drives (I have an SSD and HDD) at a time. I finally tried taking apart and re-assembling the PC to no avail.

I took it to a repair shop recently (June 2020) and after adding more heatsink, updating the BIOS, disconnecting and reconnecting all parts and reinstalling Windows, the repair guy was able to fix it. I took my PC home and it worked great at first, I was gaming for 5-6 hours until the same issues returned. The only third-party software I managed to install in that time were Steam, Discord, Netflix and a couple games. I am also unable to update the Windows version, even after registering it to my account with the key. I'm not immediately willing to pay for another PC repair, but I may in the near future if I cannot figure this out. After calling the PC Repair Shop guy, he said he doesn't consider the manufacturers for my Motherboard and RAM sticks reliable and suggests attempting to replace them one at a time, but I see great reviews only online for these pieces.

I would like to get this PC up and running, obviously. Please let me know if there is any information I can give to assist. I will try my best but the PC blue screens anywhere from 1 second to 10 minutes after booting. My System Specs are linked to my account. Thank you in advance!

SugaShaha, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Constant Blue Screens with different codes, usually while gaming.

1. Constant Blue Screens with different codes, usually while gaming. - Similar Threads - Constant Blue Screens

2. Constant blue screen with different error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant blue screen with different error code: Hi there,My computer for the last week or so have been constantly blue screen during usage. Last time i asked question when it was only blue screen due to Genshin Impact. After someone recommended me to reinstall graphic drive. I followed their stepincluding using DDU and...
  3. Constant blue screen with different error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant blue screen with different error code: Hi there,My computer for the last week or so have been constantly blue screen during usage. Last time i asked question when it was only blue screen due to Genshin Impact. After someone recommended me to reinstall graphic drive. I followed their stepincluding using DDU and...
  4. Constant blue screen with different error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Constant Blue Screens with APC_INDEX_MISMATCH code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screens with APC_INDEX_MISMATCH code: I've been randomly getting these errors with no logical cause. They happen at random times and don't occur when i do a specific action. I had 2 today back to back and one yesterday but before that it was like 2 weeks.I've used Driver Verifier and got no bluescreen when i left...
  6. Constant Blue Screens with APC_INDEX_MISMATCH code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Blue Screens with APC_INDEX_MISMATCH code: I've been randomly getting these errors with no logical cause. They happen at random times and don't occur when i do a specific action. I had 2 today back to back and one yesterday but before that it was like 2 weeks.I've used Driver Verifier and got no bluescreen when i left...
  7. Constant Blue Screens with APC_INDEX_MISMATCH code

8. My computer is constantly blue screening with different error codes

My computer is constantly blue screening with different error codes: Recently my computer crashed again, maybe the problem is caused by the changed hardware. It happend many times these days. I add a sata hhd and a sata ssd then turn the cpu cooler 90 degrees because it attacked my dram.Some times without the blue window, just the screen...
  9. Constant blue screens with many different errors.

Constant blue screens with many different errors.: I've been having constant blue screens and I can't figure out what the problem is. Every time it blue screens it says something different. I've tried tons of different fixes and none worked. It bluescreens even in safe mode, but when I boot up into stopping it from...
  10. Blue Screens while gaming.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screens while gaming.: So i play allot of Rust and i get a few bluescreens sometimes. Sometimes its the same one sometimes its another one. The one that i the most get it IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver hal.dll or DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver tcpip.sys This is the...