Windows 10: Constant bluescreen with different reasons

Discus and support Constant bluescreen with different reasons in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day all, I hope and pray that we are always safe under this pandemic. Today I would like to seek help from you all to look to solve my bluescreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wei ChunAng, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Constant bluescreen with different reasons

Good day all,

I hope and pray that we are always safe under this pandemic. Today I would like to seek help from you all to look to solve my bluescreen problems.
    I have always encountered blue screens with many stop code, which are

IRQL_NOT_LESS OR EQUAL
    ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORY
    PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA
    KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
    KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

If anybody has any suggestions they would be much appreciated.

Many thanks!

My OS is Windows 10 Home 64 bit. The minidump files download link is attached below:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tx79csuguj1zrdy/minidump.rar/file

:)

Wei ChunAng, Dec 29, 2020

2. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Dec 29, 2020
  3. MegaMan Win User
    Constant Bluescreens/Crashes

New Build and having constant bluescreens / crashing

Playing tf2 crash, run prime 95 within 60 seconds crash.

MegaMan, Dec 29, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant bluescreen with different reasons

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Constant bluescreen with different reasons

1. Constant bluescreen with different reasons - Similar Threads - Constant bluescreen different

2. Constant bluescreens with new reasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant bluescreens with new reasons: I recently built a new pc, with all new parts. I typically use it for gaming. I am getting repetitive blue screens. I've updated all drivers, I've uninstalled and reinstalled all drivers, but I am continuing to get regular blue screens, I've benchmarked all my hardware,...
  3. Constant bluescreens with new reasons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant bluescreens with new reasons: I recently built a new pc, with all new parts. I typically use it for gaming. I am getting repetitive blue screens. I've updated all drivers, I've uninstalled and reinstalled all drivers, but I am continuing to get regular blue screens, I've benchmarked all my hardware,...
  4. Constant bluescreens with new reasons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant BSOD crashing with different reason each time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD crashing with different reason each time: I am getting constant BSOD for a few days now, often with different reason in the BSOD screen.Below is the minidump file for the last few...
  6. Constant BSOD crashing with different reason each time

Constant BSOD crashing with different reason each time: I am getting constant BSOD for a few days now, often with different reason in the BSOD screen.Below is the minidump file for the last few...
  7. Constant Bluescreen with different errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Bluescreen with different errors.: The PC is working fine last year but this January 2023, i've got tons of random BSOD. Tried multiple troubleshooting in SSD,RAM,PSU,USB device/ports tried to use the PC for a day by removing some of them and see if the BSOD still occurs. and yes i still get BSODAMD Ryzen 5...
  8. Constant Bluescreen with different errors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Bluescreen with different errors.: The PC is working fine last year but this January 2023, i've got tons of random BSOD. Tried multiple troubleshooting in SSD,RAM,PSU,USB device/ports tried to use the PC for a day by removing some of them and see if the BSOD still occurs. and yes i still get BSODAMD Ryzen 5...
  9. Constant Bluescreen with different errors.

10. Constant BSODs with a different reason each time

Constant BSODs with a different reason each time: I had just finished my first and newest pc build, and shortly after up to now I've been experiencing tons of BSODs, especially while I'm using the machine. Each time it gives me different reasons, so it's pretty hard to figure out what's causing it. I've been updating my...