Windows 10: Constant Bluescreen

Discus and support Constant Bluescreen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Been getting BSOD frequently recently~6 to 8 times daily, I have tried reinstalling graphic drivers and all diagonstic tests ran on my laptop came back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Theodore_065, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Constant Bluescreen

Been getting BSOD frequently recently~6 to 8 times daily, I have tried reinstalling graphic drivers and all diagonstic tests ran on my laptop came back saying there's nothing wrong with it. Is it possible for me to fix these issues myself or do I need to send the laptop in for repairs?These are the most recent problem descriptions in reliability historyProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 7eParameter 1: ffffffffc000001dParameter 2: fffff8015c66ebc4Parameter 3: fffff9837d63e528Parameter 4: ffffda005e272900OS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack: 0_0Product: 7

:)

Theodore_065, Dec 6, 2023
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Dec 6, 2023
  4. MegaMan Win User

Constant Bluescreen

Constant Bluescreens/Crashes

New Build and having constant bluescreens / crashing

Playing tf2 crash, run prime 95 within 60 seconds crash.

MegaMan, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

Constant Bluescreen

1. Constant Bluescreen - Similar Threads - Constant Bluescreen

2. I need help with constant bluescreens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with constant bluescreens: Hello, I have constantly been getting bluescreens and I don't know what's causing them. I have ran Windows Memory Diagnostics, Memtest86, chkdsk, and updated my graphics driver with no effect on the blue screensPlease help me rescue my laptop, Thank...
  3. I need help with constant bluescreens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with constant bluescreens: Hello, I have constantly been getting bluescreens and I don't know what's causing them. I have ran Windows Memory Diagnostics, Memtest86, chkdsk, and updated my graphics driver with no effect on the blue screensPlease help me rescue my laptop, Thank...
  4. Constant Bluescreens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Bluescreens: Hello,I need some guidance on what could possibly be wrong with my computer. I'm constantly facing bluescreens, all different errors, along with a multitude of other errors that I'll list below. I initially thought it was my RAM and got it replaced under warranty, but this...
  5. Constant Bluescreens

Constant Bluescreens: Hello,I need some guidance on what could possibly be wrong with my computer. I'm constantly facing bluescreens, all different errors, along with a multitude of other errors that I'll list below. I initially thought it was my RAM and got it replaced under warranty, but this...
  6. Constant Bluescreens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My pc constantly freezes, then bluescreens, and after that after every reset boots to bios.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc constantly freezes, then bluescreens, and after that after every reset boots to bios.: Yesterday, i was just doing things at my computer, until the computer bluescreened all of a sudden, i thought it was just a small error so i restarted my pc, but when i did, it kept opening bios, the only way i could bring it back to normal is to restart it manually. The...
  8. My pc constantly freezes, then bluescreens, and after that after every reset boots to bios.

My pc constantly freezes, then bluescreens, and after that after every reset boots to bios.: Yesterday, i was just doing things at my computer, until the computer bluescreened all of a sudden, i thought it was just a small error so i restarted my pc, but when i did, it kept opening bios, the only way i could bring it back to normal is to restart it manually. The...
  9. My pc constantly freezes, then bluescreens, and after that after every reset boots to bios.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Why is my computer bluescreening constantly?

Why is my computer bluescreening constantly?: I noticed I had a cx freeze fatal error cannot get zipimporter instance and after trying and failing to fix the issue I suddenly bluecreened. After logging back in, only a few minutes later I bluescreened once again. The two types of bluescreens I have recorded are VIDEO...