Windows 10: Constant Bluescreens and Restarts: usbccgp.sys MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS

Discus and support Constant Bluescreens and Restarts: usbccgp.sys MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello i hope you guys can help me out. Im getting bluescreens and restarts at least once every two days. it happens completely at random even when im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yassine1234, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Constant Bluescreens and Restarts: usbccgp.sys MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS

Hello i hope you guys can help me out.

Im getting bluescreens and restarts at least once every two days.

it happens completely at random even when im just idle on the Desktop.

I already reinstalled windows:

Maybe there are Drivers i am missing but i installed everything i found on the website of my Mainboard

I tried to look at the dmp files with bluescreen view and windbg but i dont find anything usefull in there.

Here are all files i found in minidump:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiE6LbDRTUIAgSaOLvKGxdbi0_T0?e=VUsMRO

Here is what Windbg gave me maybe you see something i didnt.

Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 18362 MP 12 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS18362.1.amd64fre.19h1_release.190318-1202Machine Name:Kernel base = 0xfffff806`0f800000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff806`0fc48150Debug session time: Sun Mar 22 14:57:22.813 2020 UTC + 1:00System Uptime: 0 days 21:56:13.039Loading Kernel Symbols.................................................................................................................................................................................................Loading User SymbolsLoading unloaded module list..........................For analysis of this file, run !analyze -vnt!KeBugCheckEx:fffff806`0f9c2380 48894c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rcx ss:fffff68f`e662fb20=00000000000000b81: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC b8A wait operation, attach process, or yield was attempted from a DPC routine.This is an illegal operation and the stack track will lead to the offendingcode and original DPC routine.Arguments:Arg1: ffffd38eff259080, Original thread which is the cause of the failureArg2: ffffaa0033651340, New threadArg3: 0000000000000000, Stack address of the original threadArg4: 0000000000000000Debugging Details:------------------*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sysKEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.Sec Value: 2 Key : Analysis.DebugAnalysisProvider.CPP Value: Create: 8007007e on DESKTOP-9897DLT Key : Analysis.DebugData Value: CreateObject Key : Analysis.DebugModel Value: CreateObject Key : Analysis.Elapsed.Sec Value: 10 Key : Analysis.Memory.CommitPeak.Mb Value: 69 Key : Analysis.System Value: CreateObjectADDITIONAL_XML: 1BUGCHECK_CODE: b8BUGCHECK_P1: ffffd38eff259080BUGCHECK_P2: ffffaa0033651340BUGCHECK_P3: 0BUGCHECK_P4: 0FAULTING_THREAD: ffffd38eff259080BLACKBOXBSD: 1 !blackboxbsdBLACKBOXNTFS: 1 !blackboxntfsBLACKBOXPNP: 1 !blackboxpnpBLACKBOXWINLOGON: 1CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1PROCESS_NAME: RainbowSix_VulBAD_STACK_POINTER: fffff68fe662fb18DPC_STACK_BASE: FFFFF68FE6637FB0STACK_TEXT: fffff68f`e6636430 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiSwapContext+0x76STACK_COMMAND: .thread 0xffffd38eff259080 ; kbSYMBOL_NAME: nt!KiSwapContext+76MODULE_NAME: ntIMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exeIMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.18362.720BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 76FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xB8_STACKPTR_ERROR_nt!KiSwapContextOS_VERSION: 10.0.18362.1BUILDLAB_STR: 19h1_releaseOSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64OSNAME: Windows 10FAILURE_ID_HASH: {c644ae9c-f8ed-3b3d-6085-7ff73fa36130}Followup: MachineOwner

:)

Yassine1234, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Zupez Win User

Constant Bluescreen Errors

I've been receiving blue screen errors since I've owned my PC and have tried everything to solve the problem but hoping someone might have some advice for me here.

List of blue screens I've received in the past:

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (wdf01000.sys) & (Ndu.sys)

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (HIDCLASS.sys) & (SleepStudyHelper.sys)

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (dxgmms.sys)

INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BAD_POOL_CALLER

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (usbaudio.sys) & (win32kfull.sys)

VIDEO_SCHEDULAR_INTERNAL_ERROR

MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS

PLEASE HELP! Constant Bluescreens and Restarts: usbccgp.sys MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS :(

Zupez, Mar 22, 2020
  3. BlueScreen - MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS.

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS

If this is the first time you’ve seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed.

If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computador, press F8 to select advanced
    startup options, and them select safe mode;

Technical Information:

*** STOP: 0X00000044 (0x874CA368,0x00000E7A,0x00000000,0x00000000)

Collecting data for crash dump …

Initializing disk for crash dump …

Beginning dump of physical memory.

Dumping physical memory to disk: 100

Physical memory dump complete.

Contact your system admin or technical support group for further assistance.

DiegoSão João, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Constant Bluescreens and Restarts: usbccgp.sys MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS

Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Constant Bluescreens and Restarts: usbccgp.sys MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS

1. Constant Bluescreens and Restarts: usbccgp.sys MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS - Similar Threads - Constant Bluescreens Restarts

2. Constant Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Bluescreen: Been getting BSOD frequently recently~6 to 8 times daily, I have tried reinstalling graphic drivers and all diagonstic tests ran on my laptop came back saying there's nothing wrong with it. Is it possible for me to fix these issues myself or do I need to send the laptop in...
  3. Constant Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Bluescreen: Been getting BSOD frequently recently~6 to 8 times daily, I have tried reinstalling graphic drivers and all diagonstic tests ran on my laptop came back saying there's nothing wrong with it. Is it possible for me to fix these issues myself or do I need to send the laptop in...
  4. Bluescreen MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS: Hey so in the past few days these bluescreens started to show up and i cant really find a solution for it.These Bluescreens only happen when i play the game "Escape from Tarkov".My current PC is about 2 years old and never had this Issue.I installed BlueScreenView and im not...
  5. Bluescreen Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen Wdf01000.sys: Hello,My computers keep getting bluescreens, I checked the minidump and the driver caused was Wdf0100.sysNow the problem only arrives when I have my laptop connected to the lenovo docking, when I have the laptop on WIFI it is all fine.I think it has to do something with the...
  6. Constant bluescreens

Constant bluescreens: The other day i came home to find my PC bluescreened. I figured it was nothing serious as it happens sometimes. But as soon as i logged in it happened again. A few google searches told me that the file that was causing the errors was a mcafee file, and so i tried to quickly...
  7. Constant bluescreens

Constant bluescreens: Apparentlly it's driver related,mostly at start up, randomly in windows while having adobe programs open or league of legends in game. Used driver verifier, got the dumpfiles at: here Pls help....
  8. Constant restarts without bluescreen, event 7000 and 103

Constant restarts without bluescreen, event 7000 and 103: Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 7/6/2019 3:52:06 PM Event ID: 7000 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: HellBox Description: The APXACC service failed to start due...
  9. Bluescreen with Wdf01000.sys and/or ntoskrnl.exe

Bluescreen with Wdf01000.sys and/or ntoskrnl.exe: Hi guys, I currently own a Lenovo P52 and get bluescreens every few days since the beginning (the error occurs 1-3 times a week). It doesnt matter if the notebook is busy with e.g. gaming or just browsing the web. I cant reproduce the error as well, it just happens from...
  10. Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys: I have been battling this problem for a while now We have a department that use Soundtap to record their phonecalls on their PC where they use a softphone. Just recently we have had two different PCs, both using Soundtap, getting Bluescreens several times a day. This...