Windows 10: Constant Bluescreens on new PC Please help

Discus and support Constant Bluescreens on new PC Please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://drive.google.com/open?id=1svuoFYRucZWGvHjLGXzpIJ6fOi_-ezUV Crash files here submitted by /u/bismark1234 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bismark1234, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Constant Bluescreens on new PC Please help

/u/bismark1234, Jan 29, 2020

2. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Jan 29, 2020
  3. MegaMan Win User
    Constant Bluescreens/Crashes

New Build and having constant bluescreens / crashing

Playing tf2 crash, run prime 95 within 60 seconds crash.

MegaMan, Jan 29, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant Bluescreens on new PC Please help

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Constant Bluescreens on new PC Please help

1. Constant Bluescreens on new PC Please help - Similar Threads - Constant Bluescreens Please

2. Constant Bluescreening *help!!!*

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Bluescreening *help!!!*: Since the 21st I have had constant BSODS and I have tried everything under the sun to fix it and nothing seems to work. I have spent the past week or so attempting to find a solution and to no avail. It only seems to happen if I play games. A concerning note is that sometimes...
  3. Constant Bluescreening *help!!!*

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Bluescreening *help!!!*: Since the 21st I have had constant BSODS and I have tried everything under the sun to fix it and nothing seems to work. I have spent the past week or so attempting to find a solution and to no avail. It only seems to happen if I play games. A concerning note is that sometimes...
  4. Constantly Bluescreening, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constantly Bluescreening, please help.: I have tried many things, but im still crashing frequently. Here are 5 more minidumps to maybe help see whats going on and find a solution. minidumps.rarPost 1:...
  5. Constantly Bluescreening, please help.

Constantly Bluescreening, please help.: I have tried many things, but im still crashing frequently. Here are 5 more minidumps to maybe help see whats going on and find a solution. minidumps.rarPost 1:...
  6. Constantly Bluescreening, please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I constantly get bluescreens on a new PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I constantly get bluescreens on a new PC.: I get bluescreens with the error irql_not_less_or_equal or system_service_exception on my new build.I have done sfc /scannow, dism, memtest, windows memory diagnostics, and it all came back reporting no issue.This is from the reliability history.SourceWindowsSummaryShut down...
  8. I constantly get bluescreens on a new PC.

I constantly get bluescreens on a new PC.: I get bluescreens with the error irql_not_less_or_equal or system_service_exception on my new build.I have done sfc /scannow, dism, memtest, windows memory diagnostics, and it all came back reporting no issue.This is from the reliability history.SourceWindowsSummaryShut down...
  9. I constantly get bluescreens on a new PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. PC constantly bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC constantly bluescreening.: I have an Acer Nitro 5 laptop from 2018. It has intel Core i5 7th gen and Nvidia GEforce GTX. Over the past couple months, it has been BSODing constantly at least once per day. I really appreciate if anyone can help as this is a serious issue now that I have online school....