Windows 10: Constant bluescreens

Discus and support Constant bluescreens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Apparentlly it's driver related,mostly at start up, randomly in windows while having adobe programs open or league of legends in game. Used driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NeekeriSun Perseessä, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Constant bluescreens

Apparentlly it's driver related,mostly at start up, randomly in windows while having adobe programs open or league of legends in game.

Used driver verifier, got the dumpfiles at: here

Pls help.

:)

NeekeriSun Perseessä, Sep 30, 2019

2. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Sep 30, 2019
  3. MegaMan Win User
    Constant Bluescreens/Crashes

New Build and having constant bluescreens / crashing

Playing tf2 crash, run prime 95 within 60 seconds crash.

MegaMan, Sep 30, 2019
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant bluescreens

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Constant bluescreens

1. Constant bluescreens - Similar Threads - Constant bluescreens

2. Constant bluescreens daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant bluescreens daily: Hello I have been getting daily bluescreens mostly when playing games such as fifa/apex/palworld etc but also sometimes when idle. I have no idea how to read these minidumps so I will attach them here, pls can someone help, thanks...
  3. Constant bluescreens daily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant bluescreens daily: Hello I have been getting daily bluescreens mostly when playing games such as fifa/apex/palworld etc but also sometimes when idle. I have no idea how to read these minidumps so I will attach them here, pls can someone help, thanks...
  4. How to fix constant bluescreen- Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix constant bluescreen- Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: So, this just recently started happening for a week or so - at first it wasn't too bad, only once a week. Then it upped to 2-3 a week, now a day. I’ve currently tried to reset my pc, turn it on and off again, or try and close all applications to see if it would stabilize.It...
  5. How to fix constant bluescreen- Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

How to fix constant bluescreen- Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: So, this just recently started happening for a week or so - at first it wasn't too bad, only once a week. Then it upped to 2-3 a week, now a day. I’ve currently tried to reset my pc, turn it on and off again, or try and close all applications to see if it would stabilize.It...
  6. Constant Bluescreen on Zephyrus G14 out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Bluescreen on Zephyrus G14 out of nowhere: Recently I reset my laptop to use its beta function of the USB4. Everything went fine until I upgraded my Windows 11 22H2 to the latest version because my File Explorer didn't have the tabs function.The bluescreen happens immediatly after turn on my PC, and after a couple of...
  7. Constant Bluescreen on Zephyrus G14 out of nowhere

Constant Bluescreen on Zephyrus G14 out of nowhere: Recently I reset my laptop to use its beta function of the USB4. Everything went fine until I upgraded my Windows 11 22H2 to the latest version because my File Explorer didn't have the tabs function.The bluescreen happens immediatly after turn on my PC, and after a couple of...
  8. Constant Bluescreening *help!!!*

Constant Bluescreening *help!!!*: Since the 21st I have had constant BSODS and I have tried everything under the sun to fix it and nothing seems to work. I have spent the past week or so attempting to find a solution and to no avail. It only seems to happen if I play games. A concerning note is that sometimes...
  9. Constant Bluescreening *help!!!*

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Bluescreening *help!!!*: Since the 21st I have had constant BSODS and I have tried everything under the sun to fix it and nothing seems to work. I have spent the past week or so attempting to find a solution and to no avail. It only seems to happen if I play games. A concerning note is that sometimes...
  10. Constant Bluescreen

Constant Bluescreen: Been getting BSOD frequently recently~6 to 8 times daily, I have tried reinstalling graphic drivers and all diagonstic tests ran on my laptop came back saying there's nothing wrong with it. Is it possible for me to fix these issues myself or do I need to send the laptop in...