Windows 10: Constant Bluetooth issues in games

Discus and support Constant Bluetooth issues in games in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m on the newest update of Windows 10 and I’ve had this issue for a while now. My Bluetooth Xbox One controller will randomly lag or disconnect,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Adalwolf311, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Constant Bluetooth issues in games

I’m on the newest update of Windows 10 and I’ve had this issue for a while now.

My Bluetooth Xbox One controller will randomly lag or disconnect, usually the former, in the middle of games. I’ve tried reinstalling the Bluetooth drivers, changing batteries, updating Windows, and updating the Xbox controller firmware, but the problem still happens intermittently. I have an MSI B450I Gaming Plus AC motherboard.

Any help would be really appreciated.

submitted by /u/Adalwolf311
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Adalwolf311, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Issue with Gaming resolution in Lumia 535.

Hi Balavarisrikanth,

• What is the exact issue are you facing games? Is it a online game or playing through any app?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    • Do you get any error message while trying to play?
    If you are facing this issue with store games, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article and check if this helps.

Lumia troubleshooting and repair

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10280/lumia-troubleshooting-and-repair

Note: From the above link navigate to Other problem
    > Problem not listed in the troubleshooting tool and try the steps.

Kindly let us know the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 3, 2019
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant Bluetooth issues in games

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Constant Bluetooth issues in games

1. Constant Bluetooth issues in games - Similar Threads - Constant Bluetooth issues

2. Constant Game Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Game Crashing: Hello, for some time now I have been dealing with the consistent crashing of my game with the following error “EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION”. I have watched umpteen videos and read numerous articles of how to fix this and not a single thing has worked. I’ve updated my game, GPU...
  3. Game is Constantly Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game is Constantly Crashing: I’ve tried multiple things to fix my Yakuza 0 game crashes. The things that haven’t worked:sfc /scannow, no corrupted files foundDISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthDoing a clean bootUninstalling and reinstalling my .net frameworkThere were no windows updates...
  4. Games constantly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games constantly crashing: Lately I can't seem to play any of my games without crashing. I don't get any warning. The games will run perfectly up until it just completely disappears around 10 minutes later, and I get a 'report a crash message' to the game developers with no crash codes. Nothing slows...
  5. Constant Bluetooth Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant Bluetooth Issues: Note (All issues stated began immediately after I did a hard reset of my entire PC) I have a Satechi Bluetooth keyboard that constantly disconnects after the PC goes to sleep or restarts. It must be forgotten in Bluetooth settings and then paired again. (It works wired...
  6. Bluetooth audio issues when playing a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio issues when playing a game: I am having trouble with my Bluetooth headphones whenever I try to play a game. When I first launch a game I have tried with multiple different games the audio for the game works just fine with no issues. However as soon as I click onto another application, be it by using alt...
  7. Bluetooth problems constantly!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth problems constantly!: So I recently acquired a few bluetooth products and nothing seems to work to keep these products connected. Every time I want to connect a bluetooth device I have to restart my computer because although all of my devices are "paired" they will not connect and actually be...
  8. Bluetooth Issues - Constantly sounding for connecting and disconnecting.

Bluetooth Issues - Constantly sounding for connecting and disconnecting.: I have just built a new PC and my motherboard has bluetooth functionality. Prior to around 2 days ago the bluetooth icon would appear in the system tray as normal and my bluetooth gaming mouse would connect automatically without issue and work fine. Now the icon isn't...
  9. Bluetooth Headphones Sound Issue In-Game

Bluetooth Headphones Sound Issue In-Game: I just got my first set of Bluetooth headphones yesterday. The work very well with Windows so far, but when I play Forza they cut out. They'll start working for about a minute of the game then just stop. When I exit the game they then don't work again in Windows until I...
  10. Game Audio and Bluetooth headset issue

Game Audio and Bluetooth headset issue: I am having an issue currently where I connect my bluetooth headphones and all my audio then transfers to there, spotify, chrome, etc. all play through the headphones except for games. Any game I have played so far continues to play audio through the built in speakers...