Windows 10: Constant browser crashes

Discus and support Constant browser crashes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have AVG Secure Browser 105.0.18318.103 Official Build 64-bit.Every few 10 minutes or so, it crashes.I'm tired of this constant crashing.Anyone know... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JackVK, Sep 8, 2022.

1. JackVK Win User

Constant browser crashes

I have AVG Secure Browser 105.0.18318.103 Official Build 64-bit.Every few 10 minutes or so, it crashes.I'm tired of this constant crashing.Anyone know how to fix it?

:)

JackVK, Sep 8, 2022

2. Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Sep 8, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 8, 2022
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant browser crashes

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 8, 2022
Thema:

Constant browser crashes

1. Constant browser crashes - Similar Threads - Constant browser crashes

2. Browsers constantly crashing, even causing my laptop to crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers constantly crashing, even causing my laptop to crash: So I bought this laptop like a month ago. Few days ago I came across a proble where browser would suddenly just get wierd lines across it, such as these: and then it would just crash and close itself. This happend on very few occasions, until today when i can't open any...
  3. Browsers constantly crashing, even causing my laptop to crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers constantly crashing, even causing my laptop to crash: So I bought this laptop like a month ago. Few days ago I came across a proble where browser would suddenly just get wierd lines across it, such as these: and then it would just crash and close itself. This happend on very few occasions, until today when i can't open any...
  4. Constant crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant crashing: Hi, I have been having a recent issue the last few days where my computer will suddenly put all the fans to max rpm and both my monitors black out. My programs don't all shut when this happens and I am forced to restart my pc manually while my monitors are blacked, giving no...
  5. Constant crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant crashing: Hi, I have been having a recent issue the last few days where my computer will suddenly put all the fans to max rpm and both my monitors black out. My programs don't all shut when this happens and I am forced to restart my pc manually while my monitors are blacked, giving no...
  6. Constant Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Crashes: Hello, ive had a problem with my Laptop for a while now where the display freezes or bluescreens, then the audio repeats the last sound bit that was processed before the screen froze or bluescreened very loud, and after a few seconds, it restarts Ive also had frequent cases...
  7. Constant Crashes

Constant Crashes: I have been having consistent crashes on my pc all the time while gaming and sometimes in regular use here is the info. from Who Crashed its almost been a year and I have run out of ideas On Fri 5/21/2021 3:35:14 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump...
  8. Constant crashing

Constant crashing: Hello,Look for any help available. I am getting constant crashing and do not know why. This can be during gaming, Photoshop, or even typing this. It is progressively getting worse, now I can't open Firefox/chrome/vivaldi and can only use Edge.I followed the Driver Verifier...
  9. Constant Crashing

Constant Crashing: Computer is constantly crashing for reasons unknown to me. Minidump https://www.mediafire.com/file/14gqi5t70c4cf81/071620-31203-01.dmp/file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-crashing/dc90a2bf-ab54-4c02-a5b8-87b5c5dcdebf
  10. Constant Crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant Crashing: I am ... somewhat... new to Windows 10. About 3 months ago I bought a new motherboard, processor, system SSD, and RAM (basically, a whole new PC). Since I couldn't find my license key for the Win 7 install on my old machine, and couldn't buy a new Win 7 license, I was forced...