Windows 10: Constant BSOD after fresh install and memory upgrade

Discus and support Constant BSOD after fresh install and memory upgrade in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Custom Rig built about 3 years ago, started experiencing BSOD a few weeks ago thought it was BIOS so i updated but errors haven't gone away. Steps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tbrown57, Mar 14, 2020.

1. tbrown57 Win User

Constant BSOD after fresh install and memory upgrade

Custom Rig built about 3 years ago, started experiencing BSOD a few weeks ago thought it was BIOS so i updated but errors haven't gone away.

Steps accomplished so far:

1. Flashed BIOS to current / Updated all drivers

2. Replaced DDR4 Ram Modules Brand New

3. Replaced SSD Brand New

4. Fresh Install of Windows 10

5. Removed all overclocking. xmp, etc.

I dont know what else to do, the BSODs are now constant after turning the computer on whether it be from off or a sleep mode wake-up. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION are the two main BSODs. I have followed every troubleshooting guide available on here. I assume it is a hardware problem but before I replace the Motherboard, CPU, or PSU I wanted to confirm.

CPU: i7-7700K

DDR4: Vengeance Pro 32GB

Motherboard: MSI Z270 Gaming M7

GPU: MSI GeForce GTX Gaming 1070

Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 750W

Additional Hardware: El Gato HD60 PRO Capture Device

Any help is much appreciated.

Mindump Files - OneDrive

:)

tbrown57, Mar 14, 2020
  2. H51M4H Win User
    H51M4H, Mar 14, 2020
  3. bkconn Win User
    Constant BSOD even after fresh install

For steps 14 and 15, there is really no need to back anything up. I've already backed up all docs, pics, etc to my backup drive. This is a fresh install and the only new files would be the memory dumps and images from this thread.

bkconn, Mar 14, 2020
  4. H51M4H Win User

Constant BSODs on fresh Windows 10 install

Had to do another fresh install of Windows 10 as I was unable to turn verifier off.

Kept getting BSODs however was able to install the AMD chipset software package. I haven't had a BSOD... yet.

H51M4H, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Constant BSOD after fresh install and memory upgrade - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD fresh

2. Constant BSODs after fresh installation of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs after fresh installation of Windows: Hi everyone,I'll try keep this as brief as possible but I am not sure what the important details are to include.A while back I upgraded my pc to include some new RAM second hand from someone I trust, and shortly after I started receiving constant BSODs. For some reason the...
  3. Constant BSODs after fresh installation of Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSODs after fresh installation of Windows: Hi everyone,I'll try keep this as brief as possible but I am not sure what the important details are to include.A while back I upgraded my pc to include some new RAM second hand from someone I trust, and shortly after I started receiving constant BSODs. For some reason the...
  4. Constant BSODs after fresh installation of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Constant bsods after windows 10 fresh install

Constant bsods after windows 10 fresh install: I recently fresh installed windows 10 and updated all graphic drivers and i still get bsods.This is the first time i ever had issues with blue screen so im kind of clueless on what to doThis is the minidumps that i have gotten after i reinstalled...
  6. Constant bsods after windows 10 fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant bsods after windows 10 fresh install: I recently fresh installed windows 10 and updated all graphic drivers and i still get bsods.This is the first time i ever had issues with blue screen so im kind of clueless on what to doThis is the minidumps that i have gotten after i reinstalled...
  7. Constant bsods after windows 10 fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Constant BSODs; Persisting after fresh windows install

Constant BSODs; Persisting after fresh windows install: My computer keeps getting bluescreens for with a multitude of error codes. The most common being IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and always from either ntoskrnl.exe or ntfs.sys. I have tried formating the drive and doing a fresh install of windows. I...
  9. Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Constant BSOD even after fresh install: I built this PC in 2010. It's time to replace for sure, but that doesn't excuse the constant crashing. Asus Maximus III Extreme (LGA-1156) Intel Core i7-860 AMD Radeon HD 5850 8GB DDR3-1600 (I have 16GB total in 2 sticks but only one stick installed atm) Kingston 120GB SSD -...
  10. BSOD constantly on fresh install

BSOD constantly on fresh install: So i was asked to look at a computer that belongs to my co-workers son. I said sure and went over to look. The sone was having issues with crashes, so the tech he called told him to upgrade to 10. He went and bought a 10 disk and installed it, but now nothing works. When...