Windows 10: Constant BSOD after upgrading to Windows 10

Discus and support Constant BSOD after upgrading to Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop keep crashing 5-10 minutes after booting up ever since upgrading to Windows 10. Showing kernel security check failure. Thanks! 35274 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tonysct215, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Constant BSOD after upgrading to Windows 10

My laptop keep crashing 5-10 minutes after booting up ever since upgrading to Windows 10.
    Showing kernel security check failure. Thanks!

:)

tonysct215, Dec 26, 2015
  2. tcagat Win User

Windows 10 upgrade / Erros 0x0000017- there isn't enough memory available to create a ram disk device, and 0xC1900101 - 0x20017

Constant hassle - windows upgrade..! does anybody have any idea how to fix this issue..?

Trying, trying and trying to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10.

After the 1st reboot, the following BSoD pops up ...

Constant BSOD after upgrading to Windows 10 [​IMG]

and... only viable option is F9... rolling back to 8.1 Constant BSOD after upgrading to Windows 10 :)

tcagat, Dec 26, 2015
  3. blue screen

i keep getting constant bsod on my windows 10 laptop.

So i installed a different windows 10 but i still get the occasional bsod

Ive observed its mostly after i do a windows update..

please help

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

cherubimwarlord, Dec 26, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Constant BSOD after upgrading to Windows 10

Please check ASUS for driver updates and check your software for driver updates.
    There are many drivers not Windows 10 compatible.
    Is any VPN software required for the stuff you do?

Thema:

Constant BSOD after upgrading to Windows 10

1. Constant BSOD after upgrading to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD upgrading

2. Constant BSOD after Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD after Windows 10 install: I have been having trouble with constant BSOD. I have reinstalled windows 10 multiple times via USB.I have also used Memtester86 on two sets of RAM and both came back clean.Updated BIOS and reset all settings to default.I'm hoping someone can give me some guidance on why this...
  3. Constant BSOD after Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD after Windows 10 install: I have been having trouble with constant BSOD. I have reinstalled windows 10 multiple times via USB.I have also used Memtester86 on two sets of RAM and both came back clean.Updated BIOS and reset all settings to default.I'm hoping someone can give me some guidance on why this...
  4. Constant BSOD after Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant BSOD after ~10 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD after ~10 minutes: Hi, My laptop constantly blue screens after around 10 minutes with error code: CRITICAL_PROCCESS_DIED. The only time it doesn't crash is when I'm running a resource demanding program.My device has crashed twice while writing this. Right now I'm forced to have a demanding game...
  6. Constant BSOD after ~10 minutes

Constant BSOD after ~10 minutes: Hi, My laptop constantly blue screens after around 10 minutes with error code: CRITICAL_PROCCESS_DIED. The only time it doesn't crash is when I'm running a resource demanding program.My device has crashed twice while writing this. Right now I'm forced to have a demanding game...
  7. Constant BSOD after fresh install and memory upgrade

Constant BSOD after fresh install and memory upgrade: Custom Rig built about 3 years ago, started experiencing BSOD a few weeks ago thought it was BIOS so i updated but errors haven't gone away. Steps accomplished so far: 1. Flashed BIOS to current / Updated all drivers 2. Replaced DDR4 Ram Modules Brand New 3. Replaced...
  8. constant BSOD after PC upgrade

constant BSOD after PC upgrade: Hi. Two weeks back i upgraded my system to R5 3600 and ASUS crosshair VI Hero X370 motherboard. First few days were fine everything was running smooth without any issues but i recently started to get BSOD. It mostly happens when browsing internet, it never happens when gaming...
  9. BSOD Constantly after installing windows 10

BSOD Constantly after installing windows 10: Hello everyone, about two weeks ago I installed my free copy of windows 10, but ever since my laptop has been BSOD constantly, anywhere from two minutes after start up, to about an hour in. I have a Dell Alienware 18.5 laptop, CPU is an Intel i7 3630QM, gpu is a NVIDA Geforce...
  10. Constant BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD after upgrade from Win7 to Windows 10

Constant BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD after upgrade from Win7 to Windows 10: I have upgraded my Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit system to Windows 10. I have now completed this twice on this PC: first using Windows Update, and secondly (after rolling back to Win7) using the Media Creation Tool. My problem is that within the first few minutes of start-up...