Windows 10: Constant BSOD and App crashes

Discus and support Constant BSOD and App crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've ran several tests like chkdsk with no luck. Random apps or any apps seem to crash. Mostly games, but chrome and other things, too. The windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RevJragon, Oct 26, 2020.

1. RevJragon Win User

Constant BSOD and App crashes

I've ran several tests like chkdsk with no luck. Random apps or any apps seem to crash. Mostly games, but chrome and other things, too.

The windows version is 2004 OS build 19041.508

This is all the information I have on my make and model as the page is no longer available on Canada Computers. It is a prebuilt:

APEX A-215 Gaming PC

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8-Core 16-Thread 3.7GHz

GeForce RTX 2060 16GB RAM

250GB M.2 NVMe SSD + 1TB HDD 7200 rpm

WiFi bluetooth

4RGB Fans

Windows 10 Home

I do not overclock anything

It has been like this since I got it, so there is no 'prior to the issue'. It has always been like this. Warranty expired, and couldn't return because of Corona.

After doing the DISM and SFC: said it found corrupted files and fixed them. I have run SFC before and it has said it repaired some stuff, but all of my problems still persisted, so I don't think this is much of a victory. I can upload the logfile if that'll help.

Tried the memory diagnostic tool, and it constantly blue screened until it brought me to a screen asking me to try and repair it. It failed to repair multiple times. Ended up restoring to a previous state, and for some reason it didn't think I have Chrome installed a week ago I did and uninstalled it?

Any help would be appreciated.

I have the minidump files here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YyxBD-37951z-F9Jvj2uUrBZPRmmYrfJ/view

:)

RevJragon, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Constant BSOD IRQL_Not_Equal_Or_Less crashes

Hello,

I've been having constant BSOD level crashes while playing video games. I suspect one or more pieces of my hardware are failing (my computer build is 7 years old now and have only replaced the GPU now and again), but I want to rule out any software issues that I can. I've done some basic troubleshooting steps like ensuring my related GPU drivers are up to date (including using DDU to uninstall and do fresh installs), but have found no success thus far.

Lately, my games (any game pretty much) will just abruptly crash to desktop with no error messages or anything. It happens inconsistently, but it will happen within half an hour.

I've attached the Log Collector to this post, if any further feedback is needed, let me know!

Log Collector-(2019-05-01_16-02-02).zip

JaesWasTaken, Oct 26, 2020
  4. RevJragon Win User

Constant BSOD and app crashes.

At random times, this piece of garbage BSOD. It could have been put together incorrectly, I don't know. I've ran several tests (like chkdsk) with no luck. Random apps (or any apps) seem to crash. Mostly games, but chrome and other things, too.

I can drop my minidump file if that'll help.

RevJragon, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Constant BSOD and App crashes - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD App

2. Constant BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD crashes: Hey!I have been encountering many BSOD's in the last 2 days or so.The weird thing is, that I haven't done anything to trigger them - no new software install, nothing.I already ran the sfc command and tried whatnot.Here's a list of the most recent...
  3. Constant BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD crashes: Hey!I have been encountering many BSOD's in the last 2 days or so.The weird thing is, that I haven't done anything to trigger them - no new software install, nothing.I already ran the sfc command and tried whatnot.Here's a list of the most recent...
  4. Constant BSODs and crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs and crashes: Hello, since 2 to 3 months I've been constantly getting blue screens at some random periods. Almost every game I play is crashing, I don't know if it is, because of the BSODs. I've tried every method to remove every single one them, they only started appearing less often. One...
  5. Constant BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD Crashes: My computer will occasionally go through a spell of crashing multiple times in a row for a few days. It has gotten worse lately. I ran DISM, SFC, CHKDSK and Memory Diagnostics, but these have not solved the problem. I need help to figure out what is going on with my PC....
  6. Constant BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant BSOD Crashes: My computer will occasionally go through a spell of crashing multiple times in a row for a few days. It has gotten worse lately. I ran DISM, SFC, CHKDSK and Memory Diagnostics, but these have not solved the problem. I need help to figure out what is going on with my PC....
  7. Constant BSODs, Apps regularly Crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs, Apps regularly Crashing.: Hello, i recently got a computer in August of 2020 and it used to give me these issues until it was sorted out on its own somehow, i have no idea how it was fixed. I assumed that it was a harddrive error because apps crashing and BSODS mean that. It was fixed until 3-4 days...
  8. Constant BSOD and App crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD and App crashes: At random times, this piece of garbage BSOD. It could have been put together incorrectly, I don't know. I've ran several tests like chkdsk with no luck. Random apps or any apps seem to crash. Mostly games, but chrome and other things, too. I have the minidump files here:...
  9. Constant BSOD and app crashes.

Constant BSOD and app crashes.: At random times, this piece of garbage BSOD. It could have been put together incorrectly, I don't know. I've ran several tests like chkdsk with no luck. Random apps or any apps seem to crash. Mostly games, but chrome and other things, too. I can drop my minidump file if...
  10. Constant BSOD Crashing

Constant BSOD Crashing: For a few months now I have been having constant BSOD crashing of my PC with error codes ranging from "critical process died" to "Unexpected store exception", the most common stop codes being the ones mentioned. I am using an HP laptop with an i7 7700HQ, 1050, 16GB Ram, 256...