Windows 10: Constant BSOD and chrome crashes - help please?

Discus and support Constant BSOD and chrome crashes - help please? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello from New Zealand! Intel i7 920 cpu Gigabyte GA EX58 Mobo EVGA 750w psu Nvidia GTX970 gpu Starts on 2 ssd's and runs 4 hds Had my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by owen0087, Jun 6, 2016.

1. owen0087 Win User

Constant BSOD and chrome crashes - help please?

Hello from New Zealand!

Intel i7 920 cpu
    Gigabyte GA EX58 Mobo
    EVGA 750w psu
    Nvidia GTX970 gpu
    Starts on 2 ssd's and runs 4 hds

Had my computer show nothing but black screen before the weekend. I have managed to get it back up and running after changing the power unit, but now have constant crashes at inconsistent times.
    The BSOD messages I get range from SYSTEM_SEVICE_EXCEPTION to KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK to SYSTEM_THREAD_NOT_HANDLED.. if blue wasn't my favourite colour, this would be slightly irritating! haha.

So maybe my ******* of a collection of upgraded pieces has something to do with it also?
    I have reinstalled windows, to no avail of solving any issues.

I have gone through a sfc scan but gives 'unable to fix' line. Have attached whole log of scan if this helps? I'm slightly out of
    my depth here, as I dont know what to look for, but keen to learn how to fix if someone is willing to show me what is going on!
    There are many 'Primitive installers committed for repair' entries later on.. aah, yeah..see? I don't really know.. haha
    Any help is greatly appreciated *Smile

**thanks axe0
    changed attachment to how it should be done

:)

owen0087, Jun 6, 2016

2. BSOD issues and crap solutions

After constant crashes from myriad BSOD alerts, each one different than the last and no solutions that actually worked I decided to do a reinstall.

The laptop crashed during reinstall and I no longer have an operating system and no boot disk. I guess technically my BSOD issues have been solved!

Thanks for all the help! Now I just need to figure out how to get a new operating system.

LarocqueJoe, Jun 6, 2016
  3. Windows 10 freezing, shutdown, BSOD errors and constant 100% disk usage.

Specs added to post.

BSOD errors happen every couple of days, but random shutdowns after a few minutes of online time are more common. Also there is the constant high disk usage, >90%.

Tried the driver verifier method some time ago but it does not makes my pc crash for the BSOD errors to appear nor do i know what exactly makes my pc crash.

SanndyTheManndy, Jun 6, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

axe0, Jun 6, 2016
Thema:

1. Constant BSOD and chrome crashes - help please? - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD chrome

2. Constant BSOD Please help!!??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD Please help!!??: Hi,Ive tried so many different things i literally cannot even remember them all. Im thinking this is hardware related so if someone could please assist i would be greatly appreciative. I get constant BSOD's that seem to be completely erratic. i cant pin point a specific cause...
  3. Constant BSOD Please help!!??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD Please help!!??: Hi,Ive tried so many different things i literally cannot even remember them all. Im thinking this is hardware related so if someone could please assist i would be greatly appreciative. I get constant BSOD's that seem to be completely erratic. i cant pin point a specific cause...
  4. Constant BSOD Please help!!??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Having constant BSOD, please help.

Having constant BSOD, please help.: I've got a new computer, and have gotten constant BSODs. I've tried reinstalling drives, clean installs, factory reset, various stress tests, and so forth. It keeps happening though.Minidump.zip Minidump files for those who need it.oblem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  6. Explorer.exe crashing constantly Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer.exe crashing constantly Please help: Hello!I have a problem with my pc. If I start my pc and log into my user the screen is "flashing" grey like it's reloading constantlythis is only after starting after a while it stops and "nothing" from windows works or loads. So my taskbar is empty, I can't use the windows...
  7. Explorer.exe crashing constantly Please help

Explorer.exe crashing constantly Please help: Hello!I have a problem with my pc. If I start my pc and log into my user the screen is "flashing" grey like it's reloading constantlythis is only after starting after a while it stops and "nothing" from windows works or loads. So my taskbar is empty, I can't use the windows...
  8. Constant BSODs Need help please

Constant BSODs Need help please: I constantly get BSODs with different error messages, so I'm going to leave information about the errors down below. If anyone could help me I would appreciate it beyond measures. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  9. Constant BSODS - help PLEASE

Constant BSODS - help PLEASE: lots of dump files - really would be grateful for some tech guidance. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/18eq61dsw9wj7ki/AACa-DG8ZE-kJ2WQ_MVCBpfBa?dl=0 thanks - Tony Dovale - Lifemasters.co.za South Africa...
  10. Chrome constantly crashing

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome constantly crashing: Not sure why, but when I open Chrome (after it has crashed once), I am able to restore the tabs I previously had open, but then immediately after, it crashes again. I have tried searching for malicious software using the Chrome Cleanup Tool and none was found. I have also run...