Windows 10: Constant BSOD and lockups.

Discus and support Constant BSOD and lockups. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting random BSOD errors. All drivers, bios, and windows are updated. I'm starting to the extreme i9 processors are just unstable.. Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jsc255, Apr 26, 2020.

1. jsc255 Win User

Constant BSOD and lockups.

I am getting random BSOD errors. All drivers, bios, and windows are updated. I'm starting to the extreme i9 processors are just unstable..

Windows Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363

DESKTOP-MMN0NHO-(2020-04-25_17-42-32).zip

:)

jsc255, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Apr 26, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Constant BSOD and lockups.

Constant BSODs 0x00000139 ntoskrnl.exe+142450

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I apologize for the inconvenience.

I suggest you to refer the suggestions provided by SpiritX MS MVP on January 5, 2016 from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Constant BSOD with Bugcheck 0x00000139

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Constant BSOD and lockups.

1. Constant BSOD and lockups. - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD lockups

2. Windows lockups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows lockups: Hello, i decided to upgrade the case and nemory on my system and ran into issues. Before the change everything was fine. I swapped the case, added 16m more identical ran for 32g total. First boot i got an error, did sys repair and didn't work. Followed with safe mide and was...
  3. BSOD and Lockups - Windows 10 version 1903

BSOD and Lockups - Windows 10 version 1903: Hello, I built my PC last winter to upgrade my aging Plex server and I've had irregular BSODs and lockups. I've done the following to troubleshoot this issue: Memtest for 24+ hours (5-6 passes), all memory installed and no errors Format and reinstall Windows 10 Unplugged...
  4. Page lockup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Page lockup: Running win 10 and keep getting this zenus message and to call microsoft to remove which is a scam. I just ctl,alt, delete and reboot and its gone. then maybe back in a day or so. Is not there a software that will block this and not let it on? I have 360 sercuriy on my unit...
  5. BSOD and Random Lockups while Gaming.

BSOD and Random Lockups while Gaming.: 1) For Ccleaner uncheck: a) Memory dumps b) Windows log files 2) The memory dump file that was posted displayed partition corruption. 3) For any BSOD post: a) beta log collector zip b) memory dump: C:\Windows\memory.dmp > zip > one drive or drop box share link 4)...
  6. Frequent BSOD/Lockups Bugcheck 0x0000009c

Frequent BSOD/Lockups Bugcheck 0x0000009c: Over the last few days my computer would lock up and checking the EventViewer I'd see a Bugcheck 0x0000009c error. Here's what I've done: At first I figured it was time to nuke Windows anyway so I formatted my boot drive and installed Windows 10. When that didn't work I...
  7. Constant freezing/lockups with mouse/keyboard usage in windows 10

Constant freezing/lockups with mouse/keyboard usage in windows 10: This will be a little lengthy, so I apologize beforehand. I have been having constant problems with windows 10 freezing. The problem started in the beginning of January, but it is possible that my computer was not used in the past two months. This computer is primarily a...
  8. Random Lockup/Freeze NO BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random Lockup/Freeze NO BSOD: Seeing as I don't ever get a a BSOD I took it that I couldn't post in the BSOD thread. Important thing to note is when it occurs. 1. Fail to start right from turning on (no BIOs splash screen). Although this is rare and has only happened a few times. 2. Lockup on...
  9. Constant BSOD

Constant BSOD: I can be doing almost anything and out of nowhere I will get a BSOD stating thread_stuck_in_device_driver. This has been going on since the fall windows 10 update. Last night I restored windows 10 and even with a fresh install with minimal items installed its still happening....
  10. Lockup - but Not lockup!?

in Windows 10 Support
    Lockup - but Not lockup!?: Having a very strange problem since the last update ... Every so often, but quite randomly my screen completely locks up - Now ... if I turn my TV screen on and off the lockup (90% of the time) fixes itself and I Can carry on doing what I was doing before it happened. So...