Windows 10: Constant BSOD and lost Wifi

Discus and support Constant BSOD and lost Wifi in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently i have ran into a very frustrating problem. Sometimes i get a BSOD on my Laptop with a different message every time. When my laptop starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Petri joo, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Petri joo Win User

Constant BSOD and lost Wifi

So recently i have ran into a very frustrating problem. Sometimes i get a BSOD on my Laptop with a different message every time. When my laptop starts up it sometimes cannot find ANY Wireless connections, even the Internet connection icon has a Small red X on top of it and i can only use my wired internet connection. Recently this has started to become a problem as it may happen 1-10 times a day, after using the laptop for 1 minute to 6h+. When ever this bug or what ever happens, i also CAN'T find my Atheros AR956x Wireless Network adapter from the device manager.

I have searched the internet for answers and came to the conclusion that it may be a problem with my Atheros AR956x Wireless Network adapter with the combination of Windows 10.

Things that i have tried:

-Updated all drivers.

-tried to update the Atheros driver manually

-tried reinstalling the Driver

-Rebooted my Wifi 100 times.

-Done a complete Windows factory reset.

-Downloaded a older Windows version manually from the Laptop

-Deleted all 3rd party Software.

-Other things Small and big that i cant remember right now.

Laptop is Acer aspire V 15 Nitro VN7-571G

Intel i5-5200U

NVIDIA GTX 950M With 4Gb dedicated VRam

8GB DDR3 L Memory

This is Extremely frustrating as the laptop is not even that old and is working otherwise perfectly for it's age.

:)

Petri joo, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Feb 11, 2019
  3. bkconn Win User
    Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 19. Done

Constant BSOD and lost Wifi [​IMG]

Step 20. Done in the first post.

Step 21. Done.

bkconn, Feb 11, 2019
  4. bkconn Win User

Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 16. Restore Point has been turned on and created for drive C:

Step 17. I do not have Ccleaner installed

Step 18. Speedfan

bkconn, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Constant BSOD and lost Wifi - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD lost

2. Lost WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost WiFi: I have lost WiFi on my lenovo laptop but it is worki ng elsewhere in the house. Can you help as this a work laptop and I need it working! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-wifi/a17c2bf9-b82e-41b7-8352-ede0614b2a39
  3. Lost WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost WiFi: I have lost WiFi on my lenovo laptop but it is worki ng elsewhere in the house. Can you help as this a work laptop and I need it working! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-wifi/a17c2bf9-b82e-41b7-8352-ede0614b2a39
  4. WIFI constantly disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI constantly disconnects: WIFI disconnects frequently, especially when playing games. I've tried to look for different solutions and none have worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-constantly-disconnects/248600bc-d22b-4751-b3a8-2e23ebd93152
  5. Wifi constantly dropping

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi constantly dropping: Hello, I have a Lenovo Ideapad Z580 with the Intel Centrino Wireless N-2200 network adapter. When my computer wakes up, it cannot find any wireless networks, but I found out that resetting the network adapters fixes the issue- until the computer goes back to sleep. I recently...
  6. Wifi constantly dropping

in Windows 10 Support
    Wifi constantly dropping: Hello, I have a Lenovo Ideapad Z580 with the Intel Centrino Wireless N-2200 network adapter. When my computer wakes up, it cannot find any wireless networks, but I found out that resetting the network adapters fixes the issue- until the computer goes back to sleep. I recently...
  7. Constant WIFI adapter activity during sleep, then BSOD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Constant WIFI adapter activity during sleep, then BSOD: Hi everyone, When my laptop with Windows 10 v1909 build 18363.1256 is plugged in during sleep, it logs about 5 system events per second and thousands of events overnight. This behavior begins as soon as it enters sleep mode. It does NOT occur: while sleeping on battery...
  8. Lost Wifi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost Wifi: Split from this thread. hi, im an international student here in NZ, living in a dorm without an ethernet cable. my laptop had an automatic windows update and now I cant connect to the wifi, and i badly need it for my studies. i tried system restore to no avail, and reset my...
  9. Constantly Losing WIFI

Constantly Losing WIFI: I lose wifi sometimes twice an hour on this HP When I go to networks, it will say connected, but I get no data. Sometimes it will just say no internet. When I restart, it will connect and work fine for a period of time, but often less than an hour. 120904
  10. WiFi Constant Reset.

WiFi Constant Reset.: I know this has been asked several times, I have tried several of the solutions to attempt to fix this, and nothing is working. In some cases it just makes it worse. I have an Upgraded Windows 10 Pro system. I upgraded with the free upgrade when it was offered. Edition:...