Windows 10: Constant BSOD and Restarting with Different BSOD Error Codes Every Time

Discus and support Constant BSOD and Restarting with Different BSOD Error Codes Every Time in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My PC since building has randomly been crashing and BSOD'ing around 3 times a day. I get different error codes almost every time. Sometimes, the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AnStuOnyPotMas, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Constant BSOD and Restarting with Different BSOD Error Codes Every Time

My PC since building has randomly been crashing and BSOD'ing around 3 times a day. I get different error codes almost every time. Sometimes, the PC will restart without BSOD'ing, and sometimes it will BSOD and not create a dump file which is really frustrating.

Here is my build:
    CPU: AMD RYZEN 5 3600
    GPU: EVGA GEFORCE RTX 2070 Super
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz 2x8GB
    MOBO: MSI B450M Gaming Plus
    Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB
    PSU: Corsair RMx 2018 650W
    Wifi Card: TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 PCIe x1

Here are all the error codes I've seen there may be more from my PC crashing while away:
    1. KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL
    2. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    3. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    4. KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_INVALID_LOCK_RELEASE
    5. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    6. SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT
    7. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
    8. SECURE_KERNEL_ERROR
    What failed: Ntfs.sys
    9. KERNEL_THREAD_PRIORITY_FLOOR_VIOLATION
    10. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    11. APC_INDEX_MISMATCH
    12. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    What failed: storport.sys
    13. FAST_ERESOURCE_PRECONDITION_VIOLATION
    14. DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER
    15. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    What failed: win32kbase.sys
    16. ATTEMPTED_TO_WRITE_READONLY_MEMORY
    What failed: ndis.sys
    17. HYPERVISOR_ERROR
    18. KERNEL_LOCK_ENTRY_LEAKED_ON_THREAD_TERMINATION
    19. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION
    20. MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS
    21. IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE
    22. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    23. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    What failed: nvlddmkm.sys

What I've tried:

1. Tried updating all the drivers
    2. Ran Memtest and Windows Memory Diagnostic on RAM 0 errors
    3. Switched RAM slots and tried using one stick at a time same behavior
    4. Tried switching PSUs with a friend's PSU same behavior
    5. Ran Checkdisk and Samsung Magician for my SSD 0 errors
    6. Clean installed Windows right now, only drivers are installed

7. Ran driver Verifier and found 0 errors. The last couple BSODs happened during the running of the verifier, which may or may not be related.

All the events are Kernel-Power 41 events with EventLog 6008

When I check BlueScreenViewer to view my dumpfiles 5 most recent, ntoskrnl.exe is the common culprit behind all of them, but two of them also have nvlddmkm.sys highlighted as well.

From my understanding nvlddmkm.sys would indicate an NVIDIA issue, so maybe my GPU is overheating? I'm not sure. I've been troubleshooting this for quite a while, and I'm not sure how to pinpoint the issue. Hopefully I've given enough info to go off of, but if someone could please help me and needs more info, I'll be happy to provide it.

Thanks

:)

AnStuOnyPotMas, Mar 12, 2020
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Constant BSOD and Restarting with Different BSOD Error Codes Every Time :)

cplpro, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Sinotek Win User
    BSOD random times different errors

Constant BSOD and Restarting with Different BSOD Error Codes Every Time [​IMG]

Sinotek, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Flava0ne Win User

Constant BSOD and Restarting with Different BSOD Error Codes Every Time

Constant BSOD even on stock default

I disabled Automatically Restart under Startup and Recovery settings and the BSOD error code displayed is:

STOP: 0x000000F4 (0x0000000000000003, 0xFFFFFA8017856060, 0xFFFFFA8017856340, 0xFFFFF800037E1DB0)

Flava0ne, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

Constant BSOD and Restarting with Different BSOD Error Codes Every Time

1. Constant BSOD and Restarting with Different BSOD Error Codes Every Time - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD Restarting

2. BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME: Hello, I have been getting BSOD of different error every time. It has been 2 months since this issue has started and I have done every possible solution there is to every BSOD error there is from replacing every component of my pc one by one to reinstalling windows, upgrading...
  3. BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD OF DIFFERENT ERROR EVERY TIME: Hello, I have been getting BSOD of different error every time. It has been 2 months since this issue has started and I have done every possible solution there is to every BSOD error there is from replacing every component of my pc one by one to reinstalling windows, upgrading...
  4. BSOD different errors every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD different errors every time: Hello, I encountered a BSOD yesterday and it kept appearing just a few moments after windows login. Errors have mostly been something about memory management for example kmode_exception_not_handled, attempted_write_to_readonly_memory, critical structure corruption, driver...
  5. BSOD different errors every time

BSOD different errors every time: Hello, I encountered a BSOD yesterday and it kept appearing just a few moments after windows login. Errors have mostly been something about memory management for example kmode_exception_not_handled, attempted_write_to_readonly_memory, critical structure corruption, driver...
  6. BSOD but error codes differ each time

BSOD but error codes differ each time: Hi. I am using an ASUS windows 10 laptop and I’m getting BSODs at startup. The BSOD error codes vary so it’s not like it’s easy to solve it. I have pics of all these random BSODs and have auto restarts off and I’ll attach them....
  7. BSOD but error codes differ each time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD but error codes differ each time: Hi. I am using an ASUS windows 10 laptop and I’m getting BSODs at startup. The BSOD error codes vary so it’s not like it’s easy to solve it. I have pics of all these random BSODs and have auto restarts off and I’ll attach them....
  8. Constant BSOD with different errors

Constant BSOD with different errors: I am getting BSOD's for Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION with different errors, the ones I've seen are dxgkrnl.sys and win32kbase.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-bsod-with-different-errors/0aa570f2-e0dd-4255-9238-9ce4e34769e2
  9. Constant BSOD with different error codes or no error code at all

Constant BSOD with different error codes or no error code at all: I'm running windows 10 64bit, version 1909 build 18363.535 BSODs never happen when I'm gaming. But whenever I'm not gaming, BSOD will occur every minute or so. Memory diagnostic tool finds nothing. Chkdsk and sfc scan all return no errors. In frustration I formatted my disk...
  10. Constant BSOD's, gives me a different error every time

Constant BSOD's, gives me a different error every time: Attachment 80482 Usually when playing a game, but it will happen randomly while just browsing the net, too. Honestly, I have no idea what to say, because it seems to happen at random. Sometimes it'll blueescreen, sometimes it won't and the games themselves will just...