Windows 10: Constant BSOD, any help or advice would be appreciated

Discus and support Constant BSOD, any help or advice would be appreciated in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Recently, I've encountered multiple blue screen crashes on my PC as well as random all of a sudden freezes that usually occur when I play a game like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/opensource1265, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Constant BSOD, any help or advice would be appreciated

Recently, I've encountered multiple blue screen crashes on my PC as well as random all of a sudden freezes that usually occur when I play a game like Warzone or Valorant.

Some of the blue screen error codes I've had included unexpected kernal mode trap, cdd.ll, dxgmms2.sys, system thread exception not handled, and kmode exception not handled.

All of this started happening around a days ago after I updated my nvidia drivers to the lastest version and had some windows update which I believe (going off the update history - don't exactly remember the day I updated) was called "2021-02 Cumulated Update Review for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10, version 20H2 for x64 (KB601554)." I'm not sure if this is useful info but hopefully it's of some use.I ran into no issues prior to my gpu driver update and windows update.

My PC components are: intel i5 6600k, evga gtx 2060, gigabyte z170x ud3 motherboard, crucial 1tb ssd, 8gb x 2 g.skill ram, and 650w corsair psu.

Some of the things I have done so far (in order):

1. Rolled back gpu driver to version I was on prior to crashes -> still encountered BSOD
    2. Windows Memory Diagnostic -> found no issues
    3. SFC/SCANNOW -> found no corrupted files
    4. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth -> still encountered BSOD
    5. Windows Defender Full Scan -> no threats
    6. Ran a 4 pass MEMTEST86 -> no errors found

After all this, I still encountered BSOD. The most recent one having the code kernal_security_check_failure.

I've been told my next step should be doing a refresh of windows. Any second opinions on this would be amazing as this issue has been driving me crazy.

Here is a link to my most recent minidumps if needed: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RpUg5LieDMdPsmrM3WoavijhyDoxa9z0/view?usp=sharing

Full Windows Version: 19042.928

Not sure if this info is useful, but the recent crashes have usually occurred upon initial start up of my PC in the morning or when restarting my PC. Before, I crashed while playing games but since I haven't played any lately due to the crashes, I'm not sure whether or not my PC will crash or not while playing.

submitted by /u/opensource1265
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/opensource1265, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Apr 14, 2021
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Apr 14, 2021
  4. cplpro Win User

Constant BSOD, any help or advice would be appreciated

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Constant BSOD, any help or advice would be appreciated :)

cplpro, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Constant BSOD, any help or advice would be appreciated

1. Constant BSOD, any help or advice would be appreciated - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD help

2. Hi - would appreciate any help or advice. Lot of shut downs and BSOD when browsing internet.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi - would appreciate any help or advice. Lot of shut downs and BSOD when browsing internet.: Lot of recent shut downs and BSODs when browsing internet.Tried different browsers, sfc, dism, stopped vpn, removed/reinstall all network drivers, used ethernet, used wifi but unable identify cause of BSODsAny help would be appreciatedMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  3. Hi - would appreciate any help or advice. Lot of shut downs and BSOD when browsing internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi - would appreciate any help or advice. Lot of shut downs and BSOD when browsing internet.: Lot of recent shut downs and BSODs when browsing internet.Tried different browsers, sfc, dism, stopped vpn, removed/reinstall all network drivers, used ethernet, used wifi but unable identify cause of BSODsAny help would be appreciatedMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  4. Hi - would appreciate any help or advice. Lot of shut downs and BSOD when browsing internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. help would be appreciated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help would be appreciated: i am trying to disable the large box next to my volume slider popup altogether, i have found some results but all they do is change the box to just saying chrome. if any of you know how to remove the box altogether, that is greatly appreciated submitted by...
  6. Help would be appreciated

Help would be appreciated: I'm trying to use the media creation tool to boot up my new PC I built, but after it downloads and goes to send to the USB drive it stops at 30% and says no room. My USB drive has 31 gigs of available space and the tool says it only needs about 8 to download. I could really...
  7. Any Help would be greatly appreciated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any Help would be greatly appreciated: Help! Son has a window on his PC screen that will not close or move. Need to know if anyone knows what it is and or how to get rid of it? My guess is he accidently changed something in settings but I have no idea where to begin to look. lol [IMG]...
  8. Any help would be appreciated!

Any help would be appreciated!: submitted by /u/Cheeeszuz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dr7z1r/any_help_would_be_appreciated/
  9. Multiple BSODs - help would be appreciated

Multiple BSODs - help would be appreciated: I have recently been getting multiple seemingly random BSODs on booting up my pc - maybe once every 2 to 3 starts. There are different error messages every so often, the most recent being KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED NTFS.sys failed. SFC and the memory diagnostics tool -...
  10. Any help would be appreciated

Any help would be appreciated: hearing a few seconds delay on the audio and some quiet popping noise on my new Dell XPS 13. Any help would be appreciated on how to solve this issue.[ATTACH]...