Windows 10: Constant BSOD - at my wits end

Discus and support Constant BSOD - at my wits end in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Can someone please look at my minidump files and point me in the right direction here? dump files here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NunchuckChicken, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Constant BSOD - at my wits end

Hi,

Can someone please look at my minidump files and point me in the right direction here?

dump files here

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkUVehxmeikB8TZCZS_rcFQniT2N?e=PZhmYf

been getting ntfs.sys a lot of late but has also been others.

i had changed my SSD, swapped memory modules, updated drivers for video card etc

Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 19041
    Windows dir: C:\WINDOWS
    Hardware: B450 AORUS M, Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor AMD8664, level: 23
    16 logical processors, active mask: 65535
    RAM: 34307047424 bytes 32.0GB

please help

Andy

:)

NunchuckChicken, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Apr 13, 2020
  3. nudelz Win User
    Constant BSODs while playing World of Warcraft

I have constant BSODs while playing World of Warcraft. I do not have BSODS at any other time.

Sometimes the BSOD message is: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL
    Other times: KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

Any help is appreciated. Ive been having this problem for month and I'm at my wits end.

Thanks in advance for the help!

nudelz, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Constant BSOD - at my wits end

Random BSOD errors. No video on boot. At my wit's end.

I built this PC at the end of the school year to be my primary PC for film color correction. A couple of months after the build, I was updating a driver and during reboot, the fans went to 100% and there was no video. KB + Mouse would light up though and I was even able to login (as confirmed by KB lights going from a wave to static) and then shut down the computer with a quick press of the power button (not a forced shutdown).

I removed the card and put it in an old build, and took my GTX 970 and put it in this PC. The 2080 worked in the old build just fine. I reinstall the card, and I get video again. A few weeks later, it happens again. I re-seat the card and get video back. I DDU the graphics drivers and reinstall them. Now I am getting BSOD errors randomly, and different errors every time. I have tried to save event logs whenever I encounter a BSOD.

A friend suggested I update the BIOS and make sure my chipset drivers are up to date. I install the chipset drivers again, and I notice when I check the BIOS that the update lists "Compatibility for i9-9920X". I flash the BIOS. Today I just got another BSOD and will be re-installing windows once I finish up a couple of projects I am on right now.

I have attached a log gathered with the V2 log collector. Due to work, I was not able to post at the latest BSOD date. Known BSOD dates are 9/21, 9/26, and 10/08. BAT-COMPUTER-(2019-10-18_13-24-22).zip
    Windows Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.418)

I am at my wit's end with this computer and desperate for any assistance or ideas you might have. Any and all help is appreciated.

MassAwesomeOne, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Constant BSOD - at my wits end

1. Constant BSOD - at my wits end - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD wits

2. BSOD - unexpected_kernel_mode_trap - at wit's end

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - unexpected_kernel_mode_trap - at wit's end: Over the past three weeks, my husband and I have both been crashing non-stop when gaming. Doesn't matter what game. Seems to operate better when the machine hasn't been on a long time.We bought identical machines from the same company in 2019, but within the last year, we've...
  3. BSOD - unexpected_kernel_mode_trap - at wit's end

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - unexpected_kernel_mode_trap - at wit's end: Over the past three weeks, my husband and I have both been crashing non-stop when gaming. Doesn't matter what game. Seems to operate better when the machine hasn't been on a long time.We bought identical machines from the same company in 2019, but within the last year, we've...
  4. I Am At My Wit's End

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Am At My Wit's End: After digging through countless forums and help boards I cannot filter through or find anything relevant to my current situation. I got a brand new HP laptop with Windows 10 a few days ago and set up a few things, nothing much. Just Steam, Tf2, Zoom, Minecraft, and a couple...
  5. I am at my wits end..

I am at my wits end..: submitted by /u/TIWIMEISTER [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hlypq3/i_am_at_my_wits_end/
  6. Im at wits end....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Im at wits end....: Okay, I've been running NOX android emulator on my windows10 , Dell laptop for about a week with no problems. Then a few days ago, I started it up, and got a blue screen. ERROR VERIFICATION FAILED 15 ACCESS DENIED and in the middle of the screen, theres a little icon that...
  7. At wit's end

At wit's end: Ok, so a little while ago, I decided I want to get into game streaming. I'm a stay at home, disabled husband. I bought a decent pair of headphones, and a professional cardiodid mic. Everything worked perfectly - until today. Now, I can't get my mic to work with groups,...
  8. Random BSOD errors. No video on boot. At my wit's end.

Random BSOD errors. No video on boot. At my wit's end.: I built this PC at the end of the school year to be my primary PC for film color correction. A couple of months after the build, I was updating a driver and during reboot, the fans went to 100% and there was no video. KB + Mouse would light up though and I was even able to...
  9. At Wits end

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    At Wits end: Ok, things used to be so easy. I have three new or newer computers running windows 10 and avg internet security ultimate. I can't connect to other computers on network and am just about bald. I can see one computer but the laptop I can't. all settings are the same.. I am...
  10. Regular BSOD - at wits end...

Regular BSOD - at wits end...: Hi, I'm attaching the diagnostic file to this post containing recent information about BSOD crashes. On both of my laptops that I upgraded from Win 8.1 to Win 10, these occur at least once daily when using these laptops. My desktop PC has been fine. However, these regular...