Windows 10: Constant BSOD - Before and after updating from 1809 to 1903

Discus and support Constant BSOD - Before and after updating from 1809 to 1903 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been getting constant BSOD's on a fairly important machine. We use it for Editing and post production. The symptoms are like this: The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BentIT1, Jul 23, 2019.

1. BentIT1 Win User

Constant BSOD - Before and after updating from 1809 to 1903

Hello,

I have been getting constant BSOD's on a fairly important machine. We use it for Editing and post production. The symptoms are like this:

The system works fine for a day, then throughout using it will start to get slow (takes longer to open files, or even explorer folders) and then will freeze up. Then it comes back, works for about 10 minutes and then BSOD. After I restore from a system restore point, the system works fine, until it repeats the process. When I check to see what is going to change before the restore, nothing ever shows up.

At first I thought it was driver related - so I went in and updated as many drivers as I could. The specs are as follows:

-Supermicro GPU SuperWorkstation 7047GR-TRF

with X0DRG-QF mobo
    -2x XEON E5 2687WV2
    -3x Geforce Titan Black

-128GB DDR3 1600 ECC RAM

-512 840 Pro (samsung SSD)

-Win10 Pro

Here are links to the minidump (for whatever reason, there was only one - probably because of my system restores?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am5WrQNkhk5faxAqKgf6AW6rNXo?e=tHbw3a

And, this is a bugcheck error that comes up in the system event viewer:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am5WrQNkhk5fapF-3zJYxPywsec?e=0SlDC5

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

BentIT1, Jul 23, 2019

2. W10 1809 to 1903 update

Lenovo ThinkCentre E73, I have updated from W10 1809 to 1903 and the PC has now gone really slow and having issues with admin rights, I have chkdsk'd and scannow'd' but no issues found. Tried an inplace update in case windows was corrupted and get the
    message some hardware on this PC is incompatible with 1903 update. Can anyone shed any light in these issues please. I have had to revert to 1809 to make the PC usable again. Any suggestions please ? Microsoft have said Lenovo are responsible and Lenovo have
    said Microsoft is responsible, which does not help me one bit.

Dog321Fish, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Jul 23, 2019
  4. bkconn Win User

Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 19. Done

Constant BSOD - Before and after updating from 1809 to 1903 [​IMG]

Step 20. Done in the first post.

Step 21. Done.

Constant BSOD - Before and after updating from 1809 to 1903 [​IMG]

bkconn, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Constant BSOD - Before and after updating from 1809 to 1903 - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD Before

2. Updating from 1809 to 1903 stops at 90%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updating from 1809 to 1903 stops at 90%: Hello. I’ve been trying this for months, but it always freezes at 90%. Everything else goes fine, except that i need to restart manually at 75% because the screen becomes black and won’t restart itself. By saying that it freezes, I mean that the little wheel stops rotating...
  3. Constant BSODs and Crashes after updating to Windows 10, 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSODs and Crashes after updating to Windows 10, 1903: About a week or so ago I installed the Windows 1903 update, and I remember there being an initial BSOD during the install process, though it still finished without other incident. I had thought this was a temporary issue but my computer has been virtually unusable since the...
  4. Updating windows to 1903 from 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating windows to 1903 from 1809: I am facing this problem thrice , Actually my system is running slow and I don't know the reason but I am damn sure that it is a software problem. whenever I am trying to download or upgrade to the latest version of windows i.e. 1903. I am getting the message from windows and...
  5. Problem updating from 1809 to 1903

Problem updating from 1809 to 1903: Hi, I’ve been waiting to see when my PC would download the latest version of Windows 10 (1903). I eventually cleared some rubbish I’d collected, made a clone of my C drive onto an external USB SSD using Macrium and went to the MS site to manually download 1903. My PC was...
  6. Problem updating from 1809 to 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem updating from 1809 to 1903: Hi, I’ve been waiting to see when my PC would download the latest version of Windows 10 (1903). I eventually cleared some rubbish I’d collected, made a clone of my C drive onto an external USB SSD using Macrium and went to the MS site to manually download 1903. My PC was...
  7. Update From 1809 To 1903 - BSOD(Blue Screen Of Death)?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update From 1809 To 1903 - BSOD(Blue Screen Of Death)?: Hi, Running Windows 10 Pro 64Bit version 1809. I tried to update today to new 1903 version, but it BSOD(Blue Screen Of Death) during the install? I tried both Windows Update and the standalone Windows Update Tool with same result. Any ideas? (I've tried multiple times with...
  8. Update Windows 10 - From 1809 to 1903

Update Windows 10 - From 1809 to 1903: Dear Friends, I can't get 1903 update from Windows Update. [ATTACH] But with Windows 10 Update Assistant, I can get this update. [ATTACH] Why cannot get this update from Windows Update in Windows Setting? Thanks...
  9. After 1809 update BSOD

After 1809 update BSOD: After updating my win 10 to 1809 - BSOD. Tried clean installation same result. And now I can`t back to old build. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-1809-update-bsod/68ddc64a-fcb4-494a-8f52-93a8d35d0735
  10. After 1809 update BSOD

After 1809 update BSOD: After updating my win 10 to 1809 - BSOD. Tried clean installation same result. And now I can`t back to old build. How I'm tired of these nasty surprises from microsoft......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. till showing 1809 not 1903 even after updating