Windows 10: Constant BSOD (before or seconds after login in) 0xA ntkrnlmp.exe

Discus and support Constant BSOD (before or seconds after login in) 0xA ntkrnlmp.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, My computer undergoes constant BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0xA, either before login in or less than 3 minutes after. The minidump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PumpkinVS, May 23, 2019.

1. PumpkinVS Win User

Constant BSOD (before or seconds after login in) 0xA ntkrnlmp.exe

Hello everyone,

My computer undergoes constant BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0xA, either before login in or less than 3 minutes after.

The minidump files always point to ntkrnlmp.exe with either nt!KiSystemServiceExit, nt!KiSystemCall64ShadowCommon or nt!KiUpdateSpeculationControl.

I tried to analyze the minidump files as explained in the tutorials of the forum, but I can't find which driver is faulty (if there is one ?).

Here is what I have already done :

• Updated the BIOS : it seems to me that I didn't have a BSOD until the next restart after doing so, but not a 100% sure
    • Run 10 passes (20hrs) of Memtest86+ : no errors found
    • Performed a chkdsk /r /f on both drives : no problems detected
    • Performed a sfc /scannow : no problems detected
    Here is an archive containing the latest minidump files, a list of all the drivers on my computer, and the result of Memtest86+ : bsod_archive.zip

Here is the specifications of my computer :

• CPU : Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5Ghz
    • RAM : 2 * G.Skill TridentZ DDR4 8Gb 2133 MHz CL15
    • MB : MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon
    • GPU : Asus GeForce GTX 1070 8Gb Strix Gaming
    • SSD : Samsung EVO 750
    • HDD : Seagate Barracuda 1 Tb
    I didn't try to make a fresh windows install yet, I hoped I could solve the problem without doing so.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you need any additional informations I'll try to provide them as soon as possible.

Thank you,

:)

PumpkinVS, May 23, 2019

2. BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Hi, OttOiToto

The problem is caused by (ntkrnlmp.exe)

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-ntkrnlmp-exe...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, May 23, 2019
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, May 23, 2019
  4. bkconn Win User

Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 19. Done

Constant BSOD (before or seconds after login in) 0xA ntkrnlmp.exe [​IMG]

Step 20. Done in the first post.

Step 21. Done.

Constant BSOD (before or seconds after login in) 0xA ntkrnlmp.exe [​IMG]

bkconn, May 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Constant BSOD (before or seconds after login in) 0xA ntkrnlmp.exe - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD before

2. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  3. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  4. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. BSOD - DPC_WatchDogs_Violation, ntkrnlmp Tela azul

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - DPC_WatchDogs_Violation, ntkrnlmp Tela azul: Olá, bom dia.Ultimamente ando tendo problemas de tela azul DPC_WATCHDOGS_VIOLATION no Windows 10 á um tempo 3 meses, normalmente a tela azul ocorre quando estou com o Roblox aberto. Realizei alguns testes de correções e até agora não fui capaz de resolver o problema.As...
  6. Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables

Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables: I have a Lenovo laptop with the following specs: Intel Core i7-8550U 4C / 8T, 1.8 / 4.0GHz, 8MB Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 Intel SoC Platform 16GB Soldered DDR4-2400 512GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 13.9" UHD 3840x2160 IPS 300nits Glossy I started getting random...
  7. BSoD after cold boot or seconds after login

BSoD after cold boot or seconds after login: Hello, I get BSODs when i boot my PC (usuallyafter bios somtimes within first seconds after login in to win10) and only if the computer was off for a while (~1hour). Restarts are no problem. Today i also got a black screen after boot up. I could use my mouse and there was a...
  8. Constant BSOD - Before and after updating from 1809 to 1903

Constant BSOD - Before and after updating from 1809 to 1903: Hello, I have been getting constant BSOD's on a fairly important machine. We use it for Editing and post production. The symptoms are like this: The system works fine for a day, then throughout using it will start to get slow (takes longer to open files, or even explorer...
  9. Multiple BSOD (After Splash Screen, Before Login)

Multiple BSOD (After Splash Screen, Before Login): I think I have it narrowed down to my videocard. File Attached. Thanks in Advance. 73362
  10. Two BSOD 0xA within an hour

Two BSOD 0xA within an hour: I have had a history of occasional BSODs of different types but just today I had two BSODs with stop code 0xA. Both of them happened while installing Heroes of the Storm. I have not noticed anything wrong with my computer prior to this. No new hardware recently. I don't think...
Tags: