Windows 10: Constant BSOD/Black screen Windows 10 New System

Discus and support Constant BSOD/Black screen Windows 10 New System in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So back in december I built my customer a new PC. Specs: Ryzen 3700x, 32GB of RAM, Gigabyte B550 Gaming X, ADATA 2tb SSD, 700w powersupply, 8tb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by singular9, Feb 12, 2021.

1. singular9 Win User

Constant BSOD/Black screen Windows 10 New System

So back in december I built my customer a new PC. Specs:

Ryzen 3700x, 32GB of RAM, Gigabyte B550 Gaming X, ADATA 2tb SSD, 700w powersupply, 8tb ironwolf pro hard drive and a 2tb seagate baracuda hard drive, GTX 1660 super.

The issue has been the same and I have changed out under warranty everything except the CPU and the 2 hard drives. We have tried new RAM, new SSD, new Powersupply, new motherboard. Have reinstalled and repaired windows several times.

Issue happens like this. At a random...

Read more

singular9, Feb 12, 2021
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Black screen, Start screen, Critical Low Battery

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you try the power troubleshooter if you are able to boot into the system.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + W and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.
    For black screen issues click on the link below and refer the suggestions by Sharath Srinivasa.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Feb 12, 2021
  4. jds63 Win User

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Constant BSOD/Black screen Windows 10 New System - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD Black

2. Constant BSOD and black screens on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD and black screens on my laptop: My Asus TUF Gaming A15 keep getting BSOD and black screens several times per day and I have no clue what causes it. Sometimes when I get lucky I get several BSODs in a row. Either I work or play games. Everytime I have different codes for BSOD. For the black screens my laptop...
  3. Constant BSOD and black screens on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD and black screens on my laptop: My Asus TUF Gaming A15 keep getting BSOD and black screens several times per day and I have no clue what causes it. Sometimes when I get lucky I get several BSODs in a row. Either I work or play games. Everytime I have different codes for BSOD. For the black screens my laptop...
  4. Constant BSODs and black screen freezing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs and black screen freezing!: Getting sick and tired of the constant BSODs and black screen freezing, so I'm coming to the community to seek help! Recently I've been coming across not just BSODs, but my display turning off as if something's wrong with it and then freezing up so I can't try to fix it with...
  5. Constant BSODs and black screen freezing!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs and black screen freezing!: Getting sick and tired of the constant BSODs and black screen freezing, so I'm coming to the community to seek help! Recently I've been coming across not just BSODs, but my display turning off as if something's wrong with it and then freezing up so I can't try to fix it with...
  6. Constant BSODs and black screen freezing!

7. Constant BSOD/Black screen Windows 10 New System

Constant BSOD/Black screen Windows 10 New System: So back in december I built my customer a new PC. Specs: Ryzen 3700x, 32GB of RAM, Gigabyte B550 Gaming X, ADATA 2tb SSD, 700w powersupply, 8tb ironwolf pro hard drive and a 2tb seagate baracuda hard drive, GTX 1660 super. The issue has been the same and I have changed out...
  8. Constant BSOD/Black screen Windows 10 New System

Constant BSOD/Black screen Windows 10 New System: So back in december I built my customer a new PC. Specs: Ryzen 3700x, 32GB of RAM, Gigabyte B550 Gaming X, ADATA 2tb SSD, 700w powersupply, 8tb ironwolf pro hard drive and a 2tb seagate baracuda hard drive, GTX 1660 super. The issue has been the same and I have changed out...
  9. Constant Black Screens on Windows 10

Constant Black Screens on Windows 10: Hey, ever since purchasing a new monitor, I've been getting constantly crashing to black screens. So far, it only happens whenever I have a 3D rendering program open. And I have to use 3D rendering programs for my job. Never happens in games, or in anything else that...
  10. Constant BSOD on my New System

Constant BSOD on my New System: I experience a BSOD about every 3 hours on my machine. I have shared my last 3 .dmp files and my System Info file here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsuXTHmWK0ZugjL9pxbcY8JOD8Tf?e=vj8X5y Thank you for your help!...