Windows 10: Constant BSOD blue screens from ntkrnlmp.exe. HELP

Discus and support Constant BSOD blue screens from ntkrnlmp.exe. HELP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Having Frequent BSOD blue screens caused by ntkrnlmp.exe All hardware has been tested and confirmed good performed fresh reinstall of windows to weed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zinn Lucks, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Constant BSOD blue screens from ntkrnlmp.exe. HELP

Having Frequent BSOD blue screens caused by ntkrnlmp.exe All hardware has been tested and confirmed good performed fresh reinstall of windows to weed out any possible causes using a USBSpecs5900xGTX 1080 32GB 3600mhz Corsair RGB vengence 500 GB western digital nvme Below I have copied my most recent dump file that has been analyzed if someone more experienced in the matter could give me some suggestions would be great thanks!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\kylem\Desktop\120322-65

:)

Zinn Lucks, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Kyle Win User

Constant Blue Screens

Start menu: Search for "Power & sleep settings" > "Additional power settings".

Constant BSOD blue screens from ntkrnlmp.exe. HELP [​IMG]

It should come up like this:

On the left pane click "Change when my computer sleeps".

After doing the above in the screenshot, reboot the system. Report back any issues that may follow.

This my support here solves your issue, please give "Thanks" as it adds to my rep. Constant BSOD blue screens from ntkrnlmp.exe. HELP :)

Kyle, Dec 4, 2022
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Dec 4, 2022
  4. Constant BSOD blue screens from ntkrnlmp.exe. HELP

BSOD

Hi Ananya,

Base on the 3 dump files that you shared the main cause of your BSOD is a memory failure (ntkrnlmp.exe) and a driver problem (tcpip.sys)

To address this error you can do the steps indicated in the link below to troubleshoot it.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-fix-tcpip...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-ntkrnlmp-exe...

Hope it helps.

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Abram Pinto, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

Constant BSOD blue screens from ntkrnlmp.exe. HELP

1. Constant BSOD blue screens from ntkrnlmp.exe. HELP - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD blue

2. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  3. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  4. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Equipment constantly showing blue screen, HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Equipment constantly showing blue screen, HELP: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If kernel debugger is available get stack...
  6. Constant BSOD blue screens from ntkrnlmp.exe. HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant BSOD blue screens from ntkrnlmp.exe. HELP: Having Frequent BSOD blue screens caused by ntkrnlmp.exe All hardware has been tested and confirmed good performed fresh reinstall of windows to weed out any possible causes using a USBSpecs5900xGTX 1080 32GB 3600mhz Corsair RGB vengence 500 GB western digital nvme Below I...
  7. Constant BSOD blue screens from ntkrnlmp.exe. HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD blue screens from ntkrnlmp.exe. HELP: Having Frequent BSOD blue screens caused by ntkrnlmp.exe All hardware has been tested and confirmed good performed fresh reinstall of windows to weed out any possible causes using a USBSpecs5900xGTX 1080 32GB 3600mhz Corsair RGB vengence 500 GB western digital nvme Below I...
  8. Constant Blue Screens from startup

Constant Blue Screens from startup: Hii I am not able to start my computer since yesterday and it has been bugging me because none of the recovery options have worked for me. More details: Blue screen with error message shows after the screen is loading with the windows icon at the very start BAD SYSTEM...
  9. Need help – constant blue screens

Need help – constant blue screens: I’ve bought a new Dell PC last year and ever since was having issues with blue screens. I the beginning it was just the odd occasion here and there, then it became a weekly occurrence and now it’s almost every 2nd or 3rd day. As I’m not a tech savvy person, I just...
  10. Constant blue screen of death BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant blue screen of death BSOD: Recently after doing a registry clean and updating drivers in an attempt to increase my internet speed this device was slower than others for some reason, and updating video card drivers to keep them up to date. I have started to have up to 6 blue screens per day. Most of the...