Windows 10: Constant BSOD - Bugcheck 0x133. Windows 10 updated to latest version. Please help.

Discus and support Constant BSOD - Bugcheck 0x133. Windows 10 updated to latest version. Please help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, Here is a link to the dump files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqS8SilBDg2Thds3pCz8sNfN5taOJQ I can't open the dump files using Windbg or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AngeloCorleone, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Constant BSOD - Bugcheck 0x133. Windows 10 updated to latest version. Please help.

Hello Everyone,

Here is a link to the dump files:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqS8SilBDg2Thds3pCz8sNfN5taOJQ

I can't open the dump files using Windbg or Visual Studio Constant BSOD - Bugcheck 0x133. Windows 10 updated to latest version. Please help. :(

Any help is much appreciated. This issue has been bugging me since Windows 10 Pro automatically updated to the latest version. I was not on the targeted channel, maybe that's why the update was a little late. Thanks in advance!

Kind regards

Angelo

:)

AngeloCorleone, Jul 22, 2018

2. Constant Bsod with DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION? Bugcheck 0x133. Please help.

hi,

I have been having constant BSODs with DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATIONS. The problem was caused by the kernel. And it happens randomly. I have an acer aspire E 15 E5575G57D4.

I have tried contacting microsoft but they have been not very helpful.

Here's what I've tried so far:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sata ahci driver
    • System restore to a point before the crashes
    • Chkdsk /r (no errors)
    • Memory test (no errors)
    It is so frustrating.

Confused Customer of Windows 10, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Constant BSODs 0x00000139 ntoskrnl.exe+142450

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I apologize for the inconvenience.

I suggest you to refer the suggestions provided by SpiritX MS MVP on January 5, 2016 from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Constant BSOD with Bugcheck 0x00000139

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Constant BSOD - Bugcheck 0x133. Windows 10 updated to latest version. Please help.

(BSOD) bugcheck was: 0x000000a0 INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR

Has any one got this BSOD when stress testing a overclock before? i can get the minidump if some one can read it for me i was trying for 4.5Ghz @ 1.31v and after around 20min of stressing i would get this BSOD and it would shut my system down not even sure i saw a BSOD just a shutdown?

Live OR Die, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Constant BSOD - Bugcheck 0x133. Windows 10 updated to latest version. Please help.

1. Constant BSOD - Bugcheck 0x133. Windows 10 updated to latest version. Please help. - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD Bugcheck

2. Please help! I'm getting BSOD from this bugcheck and it's constantly shutting down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help! I'm getting BSOD from this bugcheck and it's constantly shutting down.: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x0000000000000006, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffc080288a0180, 0x000000000000001d. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 4b0abb36-ef2c-411d-bbfe-2c80ab5847c8....
  3. Please help! I'm getting BSOD from this bugcheck and it's constantly shutting down.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help! I'm getting BSOD from this bugcheck and it's constantly shutting down.: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x0000000000000006, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffc080288a0180, 0x000000000000001d. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 4b0abb36-ef2c-411d-bbfe-2c80ab5847c8....
  4. Constant BSOD Please help!!??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD Please help!!??: Hi,Ive tried so many different things i literally cannot even remember them all. Im thinking this is hardware related so if someone could please assist i would be greatly appreciative. I get constant BSOD's that seem to be completely erratic. i cant pin point a specific cause...
  5. Constant BSOD Please help!!??

Constant BSOD Please help!!??: Hi,Ive tried so many different things i literally cannot even remember them all. Im thinking this is hardware related so if someone could please assist i would be greatly appreciative. I get constant BSOD's that seem to be completely erratic. i cant pin point a specific cause...
  6. Constant BSOD Please help!!??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Having constant BSOD, please help.

Having constant BSOD, please help.: I've got a new computer, and have gotten constant BSODs. I've tried reinstalling drives, clean installs, factory reset, various stress tests, and so forth. It keeps happening though.Minidump.zip Minidump files for those who need it.oblem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  8. Having constant BSOD, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having constant BSOD, please help.: I've got a new computer, and have gotten constant BSODs. I've tried reinstalling drives, clean installs, factory reset, various stress tests, and so forth. It keeps happening though.Minidump.zip Minidump files for those who need it.oblem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  9. Constant BSODs Need help please

Constant BSODs Need help please: I constantly get BSODs with different error messages, so I'm going to leave information about the errors down below. If anyone could help me I would appreciate it beyond measures. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  10. Constant BSODS - help PLEASE

Constant BSODS - help PLEASE: lots of dump files - really would be grateful for some tech guidance. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/18eq61dsw9wj7ki/AACa-DG8ZE-kJ2WQ_MVCBpfBa?dl=0 thanks - Tony Dovale - Lifemasters.co.za South Africa...