Windows 10: Constant BSOD crashes and freezing.

Discus and support Constant BSOD crashes and freezing. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings, I've started having constant bluescreens and random freezing from about a few weeks ago. They are related to ntoskrnl.exe, and the bug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hookens, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Hookens Win User

Constant BSOD crashes and freezing.

Greetings,

I've started having constant bluescreens and random freezing from about a few weeks ago. They are related to ntoskrnl.exe, and the bug check varies from time to time but it's generally limited to MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a, IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0a, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1 and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139.

What I have tried:
    • Reinstalling windows from a media installation tool.
    • Reinstalling windows from a media installation tool to a different drive.
    • Using Driver Verifier, which returned a blue screen, most likely false positive, each time for all the drivers I tested I would test all of them except ms drivers of course, get a bluescreen, uncheck it from the list, test again with that one removed, and so on.
    • Verifying memory with Windows Memory Diagnostic, no issues found.
    • Verifying memory with Memtest, no issues found.
    • Stresstesting with OCCT about 5 hours of testing total to find out if it was a hardware issue causing the bluescreens, no issues found.

My components, bought during summer/autumn 2020:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 CL16 2x16GB

Storage:

• Crucial MX500 1TB SSD Current Windows installation, has its own partition of 150GB.
    • Western Digital Blue 1TB SSD
    • Kingston A1000 480GB M.2-2280

Video Card: XFX Radeon RX5700XT Triple Dissipation

Power Supply: Thermaltake Smart 650W 80+ Bronze

I am not running any overclock.

:)

Hookens, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Mar 6, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Constant BSOD crashes and freezing.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Constant BSOD crashes and freezing.

1. Constant BSOD crashes and freezing. - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD crashes

2. Constant freezing not BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant freezing not BSOD: Hi I recently fixed a cooling problem in my PC. My CPU was reaching very high temperatures. Now that I have fixed it I am suddenly getting crashes freezing with no way to fix other than powering off. I have checked my cables and nothing is different there the only difference...
  3. Constant freezing not BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant freezing not BSOD: Hi I recently fixed a cooling problem in my PC. My CPU was reaching very high temperatures. Now that I have fixed it I am suddenly getting crashes freezing with no way to fix other than powering off. I have checked my cables and nothing is different there the only difference...
  4. Constant BSODs/Freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs/Freezes: My computer keeps freezing/getting BSODs at the most random times. I've had this issue for a while now and have no idea what else I can try out to fix it. I'd appreciate any help!Explanation of the issue:PC keeps freezing at the most random times, which often results in a...
  5. Constant BSODs/Freezes

Constant BSODs/Freezes: My computer keeps freezing/getting BSODs at the most random times. I've had this issue for a while now and have no idea what else I can try out to fix it. I'd appreciate any help!Explanation of the issue:PC keeps freezing at the most random times, which often results in a...
  6. Constant BSODs/Freezes

7. Constant freezes and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant freezes and BSOD: HelloMy PC keeps crashing and most times I have to manually reboot.I use it mainly for remote access and LAN file sharing, and only through remote desktopHere are my DMP files, MSInfo and computer specs:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am4g5fH3j2GTg9VIVGYFWBSMfRLS9Q?e=AJ9IRCPlease help me...
  8. Constant freezes and BSOD

Constant freezes and BSOD: HelloMy PC keeps crashing and most times I have to manually reboot.I use it mainly for remote access and LAN file sharing, and only through remote desktopHere are my DMP files, MSInfo and computer specs:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am4g5fH3j2GTg9VIVGYFWBSMfRLS9Q?e=AJ9IRCPlease help me...
  9. Constant freezes and BSOD

10. Constant Freezing and BSOD

Constant Freezing and BSOD: Hello, for the past two weeks, I've had numerous issues with regard to BSOD and Freezing. From what I know, the majority of my BSOD is caused by the driver known as ntoskrnl.exe. In order to try and fix this issue, I have tested my ram and hdd, and so far, every diagnostic...