Windows 10: Constant BSOD Crashes normally during gaming

Discus and support Constant BSOD Crashes normally during gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. and thank you in advance. I have recently been experiencing multiple BSOD crashes. Mostly when I am playing games (which game game doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JayP0, Dec 5, 2018.

1. JayP0 Win User

Constant BSOD Crashes normally during gaming

Hello. and thank you in advance.

I have recently been experiencing multiple BSOD crashes. Mostly when I am playing games (which game game doesn't matter). However I have also crashed while just browsing the web and even during a windows update.

Also in my Windows Reliability tab I am getting a hardware error every minute.

I ran a driver tool and made sure I don't have any bad drivers and that everything was up to date.
    I also did a 'refresh windows' to make sure i didn't have any corrupt windows files.

I have run windows memory diagnostic and checked the 12v and 5v rails on my MoBo through the Bios for stability.

I have also tried removing one stick of RAM (tried both sticks on their own) and also tried putting them in different slots to see if I have a memory problem.

I have run the windows drive health checks on both my SSD's

I also updated my BIOS to the most current last night but still seem to be getting the same issues

SO far everything has checked out fine.

Below is a link to a minidump file, some images, and also a text file with some of the reliability manager hardware error technical data.

https://appliedprecision-my.sharepoi...xB-lg?e=MK96Fi

I downloaded the windows debugger and was able to read the dump file but that is getting beyond my comfort zone. (I also attached the dump analysis)

Im not sure how to interpret what I see and am really hitting a wall on what to do here.

MY PC is less than a year old (I built it, not store bought) and I'm not sure if it helps but these are the specs
    Asus ROG Z370E
    I7 8700k
    16BG DDR4 (Kingston HyperX 2X8GB)
    Nvidia GTX 1080
    EVGA 650W PSU

:)

JayP0, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Dec 5, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 5, 2018
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Constant BSOD Crashes normally during gaming - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD Crashes

2. Constant crashes during gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant crashes during gaming: Hello, about 20 or so minutes into any game I play my system is constantly crashing. Sometimes just to desk top. Other times it is going straight to desk top. After searching some forums I decided to run WinDdg and was hoping someone could give me some advice on what I should...
  3. Constant crashes during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashes during gaming: Hello, about 20 or so minutes into any game I play my system is constantly crashing. Sometimes just to desk top. Other times it is going straight to desk top. After searching some forums I decided to run WinDdg and was hoping someone could give me some advice on what I should...
  4. Crashes and BSOD during games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashes and BSOD during games: Hi all,Recently i hapen to experience various crashes and/or BSOD while playing gaming when i stat the app or randomly between 2 and 20 min in-gamesBSOD code is always DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Earlier dumps showed different errors from now. It was always an error c0000005 that...
  5. Crashes and BSOD during games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes and BSOD during games: Hi all,Recently i hapen to experience various crashes and/or BSOD while playing gaming when i stat the app or randomly between 2 and 20 min in-gamesBSOD code is always DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Earlier dumps showed different errors from now. It was always an error c0000005 that...
  6. Crashes and BSOD during games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Need help with constant BSOD during normal day use

Need help with constant BSOD during normal day use: Per instructions from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983 I have saved the DMP, msinfo and a pic of my pc specs in the link...
  8. Constant BSODs and Game crashes

Constant BSODs and Game crashes: Hello, The past few months I have been getting near constant BSODs and crashing out of games. I've done quite a bit of troubleshooting so far but can't seem to find out what exactly is causing the issues. I'm on my 4th or 5th clean install of Windows drive wipe and install...
  9. BSOD and constant game crashes

BSOD and constant game crashes: I have extremely terrible ADD and trying to fix this by reading walls of text after text of other forums has become too difficult at this point. Really unsure whats going on and this is becoming maddening. Specs: Ryzen 5 3600 GTX 1060 3gb Vengeance LED 3000mhz 16g 2x8 ASUS...
  10. Constant BSOD Crashes normally during gaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Constant BSOD Crashes normally during gaming: Hello. and thank you in advance. I have recently been experiencing multiple BSOD crashes. Mostly when I am playing games (which game game doesn't matter). However I have also crashed while just browsing the web and even during a windows update. Also in my Windows...