Windows 10: Constant BSOD Crashing

Discus and support Constant BSOD Crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For a few months now I have been having constant BSOD crashing of my PC with error codes ranging from "critical process died" to "Unexpected store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jackie2312, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Constant BSOD Crashing

For a few months now I have been having constant BSOD crashing of my PC with error codes ranging from "critical process died" to "Unexpected store exception", the most common stop codes being the ones mentioned. I am using an HP laptop with an i7 7700HQ, 1050, 16GB Ram, 256 SSD, and a 1TB HD. The product number is 1HP08PA#ABG and the details of the model can be foundhere. Unfortunately, this crashing problem started occurring around a few months after the 1-year warranty had expired.
    Constant BSOD Crashing 7e464449-674c-4017-ad72-af991bf34de5?upload=true.png
    Every X on the reliability history above represents at least one crash...

I have contacted Microsoft support about this and the representative linked me to thisform. I followed the steps and have performed DISM scans, SFC scans, and windows memory diagnostic. None of which detected an error.
    I have tried performing a full system restore but I forgot to check if the PC would still crash before I installed all my usual applications.

When searching the Microsoft community website, most of the people who are having/had trouble with BSOD we're asked for the minidump folder. When searching my computer for the minidump folder I found that it did not exist and went through the process of trying to troubleshoot it i.e following this process but it turns out that he settings were already dialled in and correct. I suspect that the issue of having no minidumps is due to the BSOD collecting error info stays on 0% and does not go up. I have waited over an hour at times to see if it would go up but it never does.

Constant BSOD Crashing [​IMG]

Please help.

:)

Jackie2312, Jan 26, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Constant BSOD IRQL_Not_Equal_Or_Less crashes

Hello,

I've been having constant BSOD level crashes while playing video games. I suspect one or more pieces of my hardware are failing (my computer build is 7 years old now and have only replaced the GPU now and again), but I want to rule out any software issues that I can. I've done some basic troubleshooting steps like ensuring my related GPU drivers are up to date (including using DDU to uninstall and do fresh installs), but have found no success thus far.

Lately, my games (any game pretty much) will just abruptly crash to desktop with no error messages or anything. It happens inconsistently, but it will happen within half an hour.

I've attached the Log Collector to this post, if any further feedback is needed, let me know!

Log Collector-(2019-05-01_16-02-02).zip

JaesWasTaken, Jan 26, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

Constant BSOD Crashing

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Constant BSOD Crashing

1. Constant BSOD Crashing - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD Crashing

2. Constant BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD Crashes: I bought a new Samsung SSD 870 EVO 1TB around December of 2022, starting in February of 2023 I began having BSOD crashes almost weekly. I have tried everything I can find online such as updating drivers, Windows, running Window's repair tools, and running a RAM tester to...
  3. Constant Crashing and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Crashing and BSOD: Hello, I've had this Desktop since May and have experienced a lot of crashes and BSOD ever since. It happens when the system is underloadheavy gaming but it has happened during benchmarks as well. It used to run Windows 11, audio would start cutting out, then the screen would...
  4. Constant BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD crashes: Hey!I have been encountering many BSOD's in the last 2 days or so.The weird thing is, that I haven't done anything to trigger them - no new software install, nothing.I already ran the sfc command and tried whatnot.Here's a list of the most recent...
  5. Constant BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD crashes: Hey!I have been encountering many BSOD's in the last 2 days or so.The weird thing is, that I haven't done anything to trigger them - no new software install, nothing.I already ran the sfc command and tried whatnot.Here's a list of the most recent...
  6. Constant BSODs and crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs and crashes: Hello, since 2 to 3 months I've been constantly getting blue screens at some random periods. Almost every game I play is crashing, I don't know if it is, because of the BSODs. I've tried every method to remove every single one them, they only started appearing less often. One...
  7. Constant BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD Crashes: My computer will occasionally go through a spell of crashing multiple times in a row for a few days. It has gotten worse lately. I ran DISM, SFC, CHKDSK and Memory Diagnostics, but these have not solved the problem. I need help to figure out what is going on with my PC....
  8. Constant BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant BSOD Crashes: My computer will occasionally go through a spell of crashing multiple times in a row for a few days. It has gotten worse lately. I ran DISM, SFC, CHKDSK and Memory Diagnostics, but these have not solved the problem. I need help to figure out what is going on with my PC....
  9. Constant BSOD crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD crashing: Recently my computer has been crashing almost daily and showing some driver related BSODs. I reinstalled Windows two times but it keeps crashing. I already swapped my CPU and the GPU but it didn't solve either. I also done a Memory Test and it didn't show any errors....
  10. Constant BSOD and crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD and crashes: Hello, today I got my new motherboard and cpu, installed them like you usually do and I tried loading windows. I have a Samsung 970 EVO M.2 and some HDD. Because of me missclicking when I installed the OS the last time, I had the OS on my HDD and I wanted to install it on my...