Windows 10: Constant BSOD Critical_Process_Died on windows 11 WHEA on windows10

Discus and support Constant BSOD Critical_Process_Died on windows 11 WHEA on windows10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,i was having constant BSOD WHEA under windows 10, then i did a clean reinstallation of windows 11 and i'm now getting Critical_Process_Died.-> BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gael Poulet, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Constant BSOD Critical_Process_Died on windows 11 WHEA on windows10

Hi,i was having constant BSOD WHEA under windows 10, then i did a clean reinstallation of windows 11 and i'm now getting Critical_Process_Died.-> BSOD occurs quite randomly browsing, restarting windows.. and also when putting load on cpu/gpu some games, Unity, at a random frequency from every minutes to a few days.-> Desktop is a ROG Strix GA35DX AMD R9 5900X, RTX3900-> I tried updated bios using Asus recommended & AMD latest, same for NVIDIA drivers. I Checked all other drivers which were considered up to date by Windows. -> I tried numerous stuff like tinkering w

:)

Gael Poulet, Nov 29, 2023
  2. DMAR Win User

Constant bsod error - critical_process_died

I keep getting a bsod error that says "critical_process_died". I don't know too much about bsod errors so I'm not really sure on how to fix this. I've ran the sfc.exe/scannow command and it said it found corrupted files, but couldn't fix them. I then ran the dism...restore health command and that didn't work at all either. If anyone can help me with this I'd really appreciate it, thanks. I've included my dump files here as well. I tried to do a system restore to see if that would work, but every time I tried to restore it would cause this bsod error before it could finish.

Is there any other steps I can take, to help resolve this issue? It's very frustrating having my computer crash at random times throughout the day...

Will someone please help me with these constant bsod crashes..... I can't do a system restore, boot into safe mode or into advanced startup because they also cause my critical process died bsod error... this is EXTREMELY frustrating and I have no clue on what I can do from here to fix this huge problem.........

3. Critical_Process_Died BSOD

Hi,

In order to resolve your concern, we suggest that you to follow these steps:

• If you've installed any new apps or devices, uninstall or unplug them and restart your PC.
    • Make sure your PC has the latest updates:
    • Go to the search box.
    • Type Windows Update then Enter.
    • Select Check for updates.
    • In the Settings menu, select Check for updates button.
    • When it's finished, restart your PC.

You may also check this
    link
    for more troubleshooting steps regarding critical_process_died error message.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 29, 2023
  4. NGKH5 Win User

Constant BSOD Critical_Process_Died on windows 11 WHEA on windows10

BSOD Error: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

My laptop experienced a BSOD with an analysis by "Who Crashed" as follows-

On Sat 11/10/2018 2:08:03 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP

This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrpamp.exe (nt!PsSetLegoNotifyRoutine+0x46C)

Bugcheck code: 0xEF (0xFFFFFFFFA8C97440, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)

Error: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Bug check description: This indicates that a critical system process died.

There is a possibility this problem was caused by a virus or other malware.

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: ntkrpamp.exe .

Google query: ntkrpamp.exe CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Following is a link to my "one drive" BSOD folder with memory.dmp and other files for evaluation:

OneDrive

Please advise resolution for the said BSOD. Thanx!

NGKH5, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Constant BSOD Critical_Process_Died on windows 11 WHEA on windows10

1. Constant BSOD Critical_Process_Died on windows 11 WHEA on windows10 - Similar Threads - Constant BSOD Critical_Process_Died

2. Constant BSOD Critical_Process_Died on windows 11 WHEA on windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD Critical_Process_Died on windows 11 WHEA on windows10: Hi,i was having constant BSOD WHEA under windows 10, then i did a clean reinstallation of windows 11 and i'm now getting Critical_Process_Died.-> BSOD occurs quite randomly browsing, restarting windows.. and also when putting load on cpu/gpu some games, Unity, at a random...
  3. Constant WHEA Bsods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant WHEA Bsods: I have been struggling with this for about a month now. My computer started to blue screen early last month and the code was WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I investigated my whole pc and didn't see an issue so I thought it was a one off thing. But then it started happening more...
  4. Constant WHEA Bsods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant WHEA Bsods: I have been struggling with this for about a month now. My computer started to blue screen early last month and the code was WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I investigated my whole pc and didn't see an issue so I thought it was a one off thing. But then it started happening more...
  5. PC constantly crashes and freezes, resulting in BSOD, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, error...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC constantly crashes and freezes, resulting in BSOD, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, error...: For the longest time my PC's been randomly freezing, which results typically in almost a dozen BSOD a day, sometimes it takes 4 hours, sometimes 4 minutes. The most common error I get is CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, although sometimes I also get UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, but that...
  6. Constant blue screen CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Constant blue screen CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hi, from few weeks I struggle with often happening blue screen "Critical_Process_Died" message on my laptop with Windows 10. Machine restarts itself and sometimes error happens right after logging in. Tried to run Driver verifier with no luck, blue screen just after...
  7. Constant BSOD of Critical_Process_Died after recent Windows 10 updates

Constant BSOD of Critical_Process_Died after recent Windows 10 updates: Hi there, Around October last year, a series of Windows 10 Updates began to cause the following BSOD error: - Each time when I turn on my Alienware 17R3 laptop, shortly after logging in to Windows, I get a BSOD with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED - The Error Dump process fails to...
  8. Bsod: Critical_process_died

Bsod: Critical_process_died: The BSOD: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED occurred while playing Spider Solitaire, which is by itself not a critical process. A BSOD was previously posted for this system, but while the system was using an SSD drive. I've returned to the original HDD to avoid the SSD-related BSODs....
  9. Constant Critical Process Died BSOD

Constant Critical Process Died BSOD: I get these random critical process died BSOD when I'm doing random things -- watching a movie or playing a video game. It happens during internet browsing as well. Please help. 24351
  10. Constant bsod error - critical_process_died

Constant bsod error - critical_process_died: I keep getting a bsod error that says "critical_process_died". I don't know too much about bsod errors so I'm not really sure on how to fix this. I've ran the sfc.exe/scannow command and it said it found corrupted files, but couldn't fix them. I then ran the dism...restore...